St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 4/16/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always have this on hand and its an HG product for me. I have been using it for years. It really scrubs your face clean and removes the dead skin. Do not use this daily though. It will feel harsh and leave marks if you do.

I like to use this with my Olay Scrub brush. It's a wonderful product that has been duped so many times now. They now have a more sensitive formula that is great for more frequent use.

on 4/15/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has stayed by my sink since I was a teenager and I'm in my mid-30s now. I am oily and not very sensitive, even though I'm fair, so I use this several times a week with no problems. Contains a lot more coarse graininess than other exfoliating products, which I like. Gets the job done. Cheap and effective. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

what happend to this product it used to be great in teen years and now they changed the formalation I am not stupid and is got glass product and rocks just google the ingredients.

on 4/15/2014 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Price and packaging and well the smell are the only good things about this scrub.
As a teenager I used to use it and for my really oily face it worked well, then all of the sudden I dont know what happened if the formula changed or maybe my face changed (skin texture and concerns) but it just gave me really small skin colored bumps on my face, it made my acne worst and it was too abrasive for my non-sensitive skin. People say the one in the jar is better and the green tea one, I'll just have to try'em!

on 4/8/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This has been my holy grail product since my teens! I am now 25 years old and have definitely learned to use this scrub more efficiently. You must be gentle when using this*** and only use 2, maybe 3 times a week. I will be purchasing this forever :)

on 4/7/2014 7:51:00 PM

I preferred the old formula as I liked the scent of the old formula better. Still works the same. I use this on my upper arms and it works great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

For a the *idiots* saying it's "too harsh" The trick to this product is to not over massage your skin with it, of course do SOME rubbing, but not to much..use it more as a leave on, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Excellent product. I've used it 2 years and it helps my acne a lot. I'll always repurchase.

on 4/3/2014 7:48:00 PM

this is one of those products that I keep coming back to. everytime I the Walgreens or Target version of this, my skin riots. It knows the real thing and that's all it wants! I can always rely on this face scrub along with Burt's Bees deep cleansing cream to keep my face clear. happy user for almost 10 years :)

on 4/3/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Ouch! This stuff is harsh! My skin is normally really good, but this made my skin so red. :( I'm going to stick to chemical exfoliators.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this as my every day scrub. My skin is oily and blackhead-prone, and since I started using this, my blackhead problem has improved for sure, which I'm positive is in conjunction with a few different products, but definitely including this one. I don't like to feel like I'm over-exfoliating, so I only use this at night. The price is great, and it comes in two different packaging depending on your preference (I'd go with the squeeze tube).