MAC Frost - Angel

on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Maybe because of its frost finish, I find that this is actually not the easiest to apply, it feathers too if I apply slightly a bit much. However, the color is just pretty. Pale pink without the frost finish, actually. Very pretty with smoky eyes or just plain makeup. And I totally get why this is among the best sellers. I'm a fan, but after I finish mine, I'll look for something better.

on 8/31/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pretty color. Nice Barbie pink. Looks suprisingly good on my
NW40 skin when paired w/ Nude Kiss lipgloss by Essence
Cosmetics. But don't think I will repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love MAC and I love this lipstick. I have to reapply sometimes though, but it doesn't bother me. I use this almost every day, but now I'm searching for a lipstick by MAC with a more pink'ier' shade. But I love this and will totally buy it again :) It's a great color.

on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM

I like tr colour of the lipstick generally but not on my NC20 skin, it appears too Unnatural. The colour changes completely on my lips! I like the texture of it but it's not for me.

on 8/24/2012 1:21:00 AM

I am tanned right now (around a NC35) and this looks great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this a lot lately and I'm loving it. I do find that I have to reapply often, but that doesn't bother me so much since I really love the color. Sometimes settles into the fine lines on my lips so I just apply a little lip balm prior to the lipstick.

on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.

on 8/19/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

love. It. My new HG lipstick!
Don't always rate products 5 lippies so rating this 5 is saying something...
Being Kim k's signature lipstick, this shade is quite renowned. I have a similar complexion to her so this colour does wonders for me. Despite other people's negative reviews, I actually love the formula of this, MAYBE because my other Mac lipstick (satin in brave) doesn't have the nicest texture since its quite drying, and hence I like the frost formula in COMPARISON... Who knows
Anyway, this colour probably wouldn't suite pale colored girls (pale colored girls, go for MAC satin in brave(I know I said I didn't like the formula but the colour is nice)) but is perfect for olive/tanned girls.
Will buy again when I run out!

Pros:-
Great color for darker/ tanned skinned girls (Not for me! Im pale and this makes me look sick)
Great color to whiten teeth instantly with blue undertones

Cons:-
fades really quick
Looks like a creamy mess on your lips
drying
color moves around lips a lot
may make u look sick
lousy quality for the price (MAC!!!!!)

on 7/29/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I agree with the reviewer below.... this was not what I expected once applied. Something is off with this formulation...not sure what... but it makes me look sickly... the frost doesn't help matters. The only way I could get it to look halfway decent at all was to FIRST apply gloss with Angel over it. The color is a lovely delicate pink in the tube, but I now think it's best suited for someone with a medium, warmer skin tone.

on 7/28/2012 5:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I've heard such great reviews on this lipstick, but when i put it on my lips, it looks nothing like the baby pink you see on the photos or in the packaging. Maybe it's the frost finish, but it just goes on a hot mess. I also noticed when i put lip balm under it, throughout the day it bleeds into the middle of my lips, which looks awful. I am fair skinned (NW15 at MAC) & i thought it would look lovely, but i hate it. To get the colour to go on, i almost have to blot it on & apply 10 layers of it. But when my friend tried it on, it looked lovely on her, which i guess must be down to the pigmentation of your individual lips.

Popular Lipsticks