July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a Clinique skincare person through and through. This is just another one that's a part of my arsenal. This is nice a polishing. Leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I love how non-irritating this is. Try some!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by silverylotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome scrub! It leaves a very cool feeling after your rinse. My skin feels very soft afterward, I am glad I bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

This is my HG scrub. Been using it for about 2 years, and it is the best thing that I have ever used. It makes me skin feel so smooth and soft, and always looks so clear and radiant after using this. I have dry skin, and this is recommended for stronger/oilier skins, but I find this the most effective thing for getting rid of my dry, patchy areas! Like most, I wish it was cheaper! But it lasts for ages, so I won't complain too much!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Really polishes the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 7:28:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is the exfoliator I always come back to as it is just the most effective exfoliator I have used. This is good because the particles are not too round but are still uniform in nature, making it more effective. It gives you a good massage which also improves circulation with a minty tingle. A little goes a long way as it is concentrated and there is no cleanser element to this. It is a no-frills product which you will like if you dislike those round beads, which do not provide adequate exfoliating action for you. It provides just the right level of abrasion, but if you have thin, sensitive skin, this may be too much. I have resilient, oily skin and once a week is enough. The size of the beads are just right; not too rough like pulverized apricot/walnut shells which scratch rather than exfoliate and it not so little like some microdermabrasion products which hurt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

Fantastic product for somebody with oily and not too sensitive skin. It's really the best I've ever tried and I have had and tried a lot.
I only wish Clinique stopped putting so much menthol in this scrub. While it does feel refreshing in the summer time it only causes additional irritation to skin.
I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lamanley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scrub. After trying various other scrubs, this one has had the most effective results. My skin appeared brighter after one use! This is another excellent product from Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Using this scrub for a long time. Cool and refreshing. My skin is very soft and smooth after use. I have combo acne/oily asian skin. Very good product. The best! I mix is with baby shampoo and scrub my face 1x a week in a quick pinch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 1:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best facial scrub on the market. It's thick and creamy and contains lots of granules that buff away dead skin. After using this scrub, my skin feels soft and smooth and my makeup goes on more evenly. At $17.50 for 3.4 oz., the price is pretty affordable. I highly recommend this face scrub for normal to oily skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by LynneAF

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for a few years. Every so often, when I run out, I will try something different. I always come back to this product. It makes your face feel so much better after using it and if it is used every couple of days, it improves the clarity of your skin. Definitely worth it! I always get so disappointed when I try something else, because the grains are not the same. The grains in this are very fine and are not coarse as they are in other products