November 27, 2014 | 1477 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel like this is a very good moisturizer but not the best. I love that it has no SPF and does not irritate my skin at all. I use this in the morning and at night, each time after washing my face. This definitely brightens and it evens out skintone a little bit. It kind of works for blemishes, it will help when used with an acne fighting product but does not do that much when used alone. I throughly cleanse my face everyday and use this and I don't have much skin problems. Would I repurchase? Yes I really do like this. However, my skin just doesn't feel as soft as other moisturizers make my skin feel but for some reason I really like to use this. It is very gentle on skin while doing it's job. It seems it would be very good for Combo or Oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by paolaparis

Overall this is a decent product. I have combination skin and my problem are blackheads. I use a salicylic blackhead cleanser plus this and
I still have blackheads. Less but not a big change. I noticed my skin has a few fine lines. I think this product is good for people with oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like the scent of this. Like some other reviewers, I did not notice my skin improving or worsening with this lotion. However, it makes me very greasy! I will not repurchase it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I can't stand the smell of this stuff! It's one of those scent that irritates my nose, mostly because it is too strong. I didn't find that my skin improved nor did it worsen. But I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by cadeyduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh, I like it for at night because It's very moisturizing but during the day it makes my skin look too oily and bleh, if you have dry to normal skin this would work for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jessica147

I've been using this moisturizer for a long time now. I don't know why, however.
Pros:
*Doesn't irritate my skin very much
*bottle lasts for a long time
*good packaging

Cons:
* Price! It's like $17 at CVS! The bottle does last for a long time, but still.
* It doesn't seem to moisturize enough
* Doesn't seem to help with breakouts
* Heavy scent

The whole title of this product is "clear complexion" and although I'm not going to rely on a moisturizer to clear up my face, It hasn't done anything good. I have a really oily face, but I still get dry spots. This moisturizer has not helped at all with those. Overall, I would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Mego94

I was excited when I first bought this product because I love Aveeno products and thought it would really clear up my breakouts. WRONG! it made my skin bumpy, not breakout, but little bumps all over my face. They weren't noticable but my face just felt gross like sandpaper. But it did do a good job of moisturizing and keeping the oil levels down.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by thebandit1984

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with some dryness. I was hoping this would help clear up my breakouts, but unfortunately, it did NOTHING. I used the entire bottle, and continue to get breakouts. I also thought it was a bit pricey for the type of product it is (Clean and Clear has a salicylic acid moisturizer for about half as much). Furthermore, this lotion seemed to irritate my sensitive skin and turn it red, causing me to need more cover-up!

On the plus side, it did moisturize well (even over the winter) and seemed to have a nice consistency for under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by stealurheartxox

This is the best moisturizer for combination skin. I have been using Aveeno products for four years now. And in the past year, they have come out with this moisturizer that also treats acne and has the skin brightening ingredients of the regular daily moisturizer by Aveeno.

The best thing about the moisturizer is that even if my skin is super dry and flaky, this does the trick every time. And my skin never get too oily with this on either. If you need extra acne fighting benefits, I suggest mixing the moisturizer with an equal part of Neutrogena 3 in 1 Hydrating acne treatment. You can layer on makeup right after and it will go on smooth and keep your skin hydrated too ;o).

I post random makeup ideas on my blog, as well as fashion and music ==> http://www.stealurheartxox.blogspot.com/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by katpigmint24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

so far made my skin feel wonderful! No wired greasy feeling afterwards which is a plus! Also they don't test on animals:) another good thing is that it takes away alot of redness on my nose which I seem to have all the time .overall I give it an 11 out of 1-10!