November 24, 2014 | 1760 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, the texture is great, and it really softens my tough cuticles. I also find it works well on calloused fingers. Will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best products ever made! My fiance works outdoors year round for his job so his hands get very rough. One night we were watching a movie and I had my Burt's Bees products out and so I took the wax to his fingertips around the nailbed. After a few applications, they were considerably softer and better looking. The wax is hard to get out while hard so I put it in my pants pockets shortly before using so that the wax will be easier to spread. I love the lemon scent and I'll repurchase in the future without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really good nails, when I got my nails done in Vegas the lady stared at my hand forever and said she never saw more perfect cuticles. So while a cuticle product is not something I really need or would see results from, I still really like this product because it smells and feels amazing! Only got it as part of a Burt's Bees set but it was the best product in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Chelseakins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great on my cuticles and fingernail area!
It is a little greasy, but I don't think it would work as well as it does unless it was that way.

Great buy, would recommend to anyone with troubled cuticles/fingernails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG treatment for my nails I love this!!! I am quite generous when I apply this balm, and sometimes coat my nails/cuticles 2-3 times. The smell, packaging, texture, and price is amazing and I will continue to buy this product- although one tin will probably last me a couple years. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Makeuportakeout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best. I love that it was so easy!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this because I thought it would help moisturize my cuticles and help with my nails which are prone to cracking and peeling. It's quite waxy and hard in the container which makes it difficult to get enough product to rub into my fingers. It's also greasy and takes a lot of rubbing to get it to sink in. The scent is nice and lemony but isn't very strong. Overall, it's ok, but I like Lush's Lemony Flutter more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Smells AMAZING! Very natural and works wonders for the skin around your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know this product has a ton of reviews but I wanted to add my two cents anyway. It's so good! Clean lemony smell that I love, very creamy shiny salve that is fun to put on. If I put it on before bed, my nail beds are soft and healthy-looking in the morning. It's a little greasy and the tin can be hard to put back together once the salve is on your hands, but still great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am a chronic cuticle biter/picker and I always keep this on hand in my pocket or purse to rub in whenever the urge strikes (which is very frequent!). Keeps my cuticles and the skin around my nails moisturized and smooth. This "cream" has a firm, balm-like texture and the wax softens beautifully by warming it up with a few swipes of my finger around the tin. I love the smell too, it's fresh and lemony but not overpowering (can't smell it unless I put my nose right up to my hands) nor sweet. Sinks in well and is not overly greasy - I use a 'stronger' balm at night (Qtica) but this is perfect for daytime use when you don't want something too heavy or sticky on your hands.