September 30, 2014 | 2033 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I thought this was nothing special at all. This body scrub is a pretty shade, kinda aqua colored with a soft lemony scent not strong at all. It is not oily or greasy at all. In fact, i felt like i was just rubbing salt on my body. The granules in this scrub are kinda big and you can definately feel them scratching your body and they dont really evaporate with water. I just didnt feel like this did anything. i miss the oilier scrubs which i feel moisturize better than this. I prefer just to use my loofah or scrub mitt than to waste my time with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 7:14:00 AM More reviews by bobsy

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The granules are quite large, so it feels sorta harsh, but it's effective. A little goes a long way. As others have said, the packaging is inconvenient. It's also not that cheap for shower-gel mixed in with large rough granules (there are allegedly AHAs also but I guess they're not on the skin long enough to do much).
I probably wouldn't repurchase because I like to try new body exfoliators, but it's certainly an effective product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 11:06:00 PM More reviews by techPrincess

Girls...This is by far THE best body scrub I have ever used. I have used two tubs of these and am going to get more!!! If you are like me who likes solid grains in their scrub, then you should go for this. At $11, you can't beat the price. I have used got2bespa sugar kick and St.Ives on my body but nothing ,absolutely nothing measures up to this one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by wheaty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! Love the smell but don't like the packaging - water gets into the jar. Also loved the smell. Would definately buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by princessmei

I love this product too. The best scrub I have ever used. Leaves skin very smooth, very exfoliated and i agree with the rest, it smells wonderful. The colour is soooo pretty it makes me wanna taste it. Heh. Here comes the "howevers". The grains is coarse and it your rub it too hard, it will damage your skin so on slow on it. Yes and the packaging should change. Water kept getting into in. But i willl definitely get it again. And it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by megalee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product: it does its job really well, leaving my skin silky smooth. Packaging: not so great, water kept getting in the tub. Price: reasonable. Fragrance: Great citrusy scent!!! Repurchase: Definitely YES!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cupcakes_yum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW, i LOVE this! My skin feels sooooo smooth and silky afterwards. Smells great too with a lovely colour!! This is honestly the best scrub out there, cheap, and i don't mind the packaging that much. It's in a tub and you get a lot for your money. You hardly need to use any and you just do circular motions on the area...will last for a long long time. Definatly repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pap179

Awesome product. I have used Lancome's Exfoliant Fraichelle in the past which is also very good - but this is almost the exact same product @ 1/3 the price! It smells very similar (awesome) and it works great. Definitely my HG body scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by madnuss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just looove the smell and colour of this product! I'm very into sea-green stuff, so this is a total hit. It also exfoliates my skin very well and makes it glow wonderfully. The grains are quite coarse, but I don't really mind, as it makes the scrubbing more effective in my opinion. A regular on my bathroom shelf.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Dancing_Queen20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this three days ago, and after using it for the first time I knew I was hooked! This stuff is amazing! It smells divine, reminds me of summer, and leaves my skin feeling supersoft and radiant. I find that my skintone looks more even, and the dry parts on my legs are improving dramatically! Will definitely repurchase again and again!