April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by heathicus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I heard great things about this but I HATED IT!!!!! I have dry patches but this made my whole face look like its peeling. Also it doesn't stay very long and later look very splotchy! I used a beauty blender with this but was a bit hard to blend. I liked the pump on it but sometimes 1 pump was to much for me. So I gave it to my friend who gave it to her mom who then threw it away

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Jazellebby

I bought the color for ebony skin and it was always brighter than my skin tone and then i tried getting the darker shade but it was way darker than my skin tone couldn't find one to actually look natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

At first I didn't like this foundation. I let or sit on my vanity for some time before I picked it back up. But am glad I did. Originally I had tried it out with a flat top brush... And that's probably why I hated it. I tried it again some months later with a damp/moist beauty blender sponge (the real one not some horrid dupe) and I LOVE it! Can say that I'm sad I just let it sit around for so long! It isn't my HG foundation but it's nice and I now enjoy wearing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Samha246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not live up to the hype for me! It looked orange and splotchy by the end of the day, and it initially did not go on smoothly. Very disappointed since so many people loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Stinadang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this for months now and it's currently my HG drugstore foundation. I love the coverage and color range as well. I'm an NC 40 and got golden tan. It stays on all day. It's very build able. Def will repurchase. I love the pump. A little does go a long way. I go for a pump & a half with a Real Tech. Flat top brush. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by gmmuto48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I was soooo disappointed with this foundation, it bums me out! I only wore it twice because it was just so awful. The first time I applied it with a beauty blender and it went on flawlessly. It looked great and covered decently. It didn't look cakey at all and the color (which had been too dark when tested on my hand) blended right into my skin and I just really thought it was going to be a great foundation. But later when I took a glance into the mirror, my face was orange and when I took a closer look, my face looked super fake and cakey. I was shocked and slightly embarrassed that I had been walking around with a yucky oompa loompa face... not a cute look for a pasty white girl.. So the next day I tried it again but I mixed it with a white foundation hoping that the oxidation wouldn't be too bad and applied it with a stippling brush. I ended up taking it off after about 30 minutes because it did the same thing. It didn't break me out thankfully but seriously a waste of 13 bucks. Will not buy again and I do not recommend this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by piinkxmartiini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard so many good things about this foundation from YouTube and I thought that it had a great range of shades so I had to check it out when my Walgreens had buy one get one half off for Covergirl. When I bought the foundation I was around a NC40-42 in MAC so I choose the shade 857 Golden Tan. The shade was a little too light but once I powdered it blended well into my skin. I thought it was very long lasting and provided a flawless look, however I didn’t like the feel of it on my skin. I typically don’t feel like I’m wearing foundation but this makeup felt like paint on my skin. After three days of using it, I noticed that I was developing acne but I brushed it off and continued to use it to try to give it a chance. After two weeks of using this, my skin developed horrible cystic acne. I have dry acne-prone skin but I read others’ reviews so that’s why I thought I had a chance to make this foundation work. I stopped using it for like 3 months then I came back to it three weeks ago and tried to use it again. My skin was pretty clear but the minute I started using this foundation the acne came back in full force and now I’m struggling to remove it. So if you have acne-prone skin, I would suggest trying this foundation and if it breaks you out (& its the only thing you changed in your normal routine) then I would just toss it. It’s not worth damaging your skin especially if you had been working on clearing it as hard as I was.

Summary:
Pros:

-great shade range (the Queen collection has numerous shades as well).
-good price, less expensive than the Revlon Colorstay foundation
-medium to full coverage
-comes with a pump
-sets well without a powder
-long-lasting (8-10 wear for me)

Cons:
-BROKE ME OUT :(
-pump can be messy
-can easily get a cakey look

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by RaeMarie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try out this foundation because I heard it was really good for oily skin. I'm so sad to say this product clogged my pores really bad on my cheeks. The first time I put it on, I fell in love. I get oily a hr after I put on my foundation but not with this one. I didn't get oily with this foundation after 5-6 hrs later. And only a little bit on my nose, not even on my forehead. It was kind of hard to find my shade since I have yellow under tones, but my makeup would last all day long. It went on my face pretty smooth and dried to a matte finish that I loved. After a couple of weeks using this my face started looking horrible. Really disappointed because I loved this product but apparently my face didn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is very good for a drugstore foundation! I'm not a huge fan of covergirl but this surprised me. I decided to pick some up because I've heard so many good reviews. First off, it's very affordable. Second, it lasts ALL day. It does have an SPF of 20, but luckily you can't smell the sunscreen. The formulation is very creamy and smooth. If you are SUPER dry, you won't like this because it dries to a powder-like finish. The way I fix this is by spraying UD's chill setting spray when I'm done applying all of my makeup. It takes away that powdery look quite nicely. I love this because it covers well and stays on. Give it a try if you're looking for a good drugstore foundation! Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sunnydayze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant honestly say this is one of my favorite foundations! It's great for a full coverage look. And though you may not need a concealer or primer with this foundation, I still do just so i can try to achieve the flawless finish that i want.
It wears very well, full coverage without feeling too heavy. Can be worn in any season in my opinion. The shade Classic Natural fits my skin perfectly. Finishes to almost a natural matte, which i really like! Very easy to apply (i use my flat top elf powder brush). Pump makes it so easy to get out the right amount and a little can go a long way. I use a pump and a half for a full face. Stays on a long time without oxidizing or wiping away. Some days I notice a little flaking on my nose, however that may just be my skin. It took me a good couple of months to finish a bottle and once i ran out, i went right back to target to pick up another!