July 29, 2014 | 1887 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

Oh lord this mascara is great. It coats your lashes super evenly with zero clumps (as the name claims) and separates them perfectly. Your lashes get lengthened by like at least 60%, and the water resistant formula truly stays on your eyes. It is a drier formula, but even if you're worried about brittle oases this mascara is dry, but doesn't make your lashes hard or crunchy. Plus the neon green packaging will make this hard to miss in your makeup bag :) for the price, this mascara is 100% worth it. I already repurchased this mascara, but not the original, the new extensions clump crusher. I'm super pumped to try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this mascara. I LOVE it. It is my HG and I'm so glad it's a drugstore product. I have tried a few high end mascaras (Including diorshow) and I have been less than impressed. This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used and it seperates my lashes so beautifully while adding gorgeous length.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tampants

Let me just say, I've tried a LOT of mascara's. Drug store, department store, I do not discriminate. My lashes are naturally very long and thick, so what I used to do is just buy the one that was on sale for a decent price. It doesn't take much to make my lashes to look good!

Well, that whole "buy what's on sale" mantra changed completely when I found this. It's AWESOME. It lengthens, separates, and doesn't flake at all. Also adds a good amount of volume (not as much as some others will though). It is definitely my HG mascara, and at the moment I will not buy a different one.

The brush is really good too, it's a curved rubber brush that it very good at combing through the lashes (to prevent clumps) and also hold a curl.

I'm not 100% sure how this would work for those with shorter lashes...I can imagine it would be very good at lengthening and thickening them for you. I can definitely speak to those with long lashes though...try this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by amtn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
Very average mascara that did not work for my Asian lashes at all. Most mascaras (waterproof and non-waterproof) hold curl wonderfully post curl on my eyelashes. I NEVER have to curl after mascara application. This mascara weighed down my lashes and made them look "flat". The whole point of applying mascara is to give depth, volume and some kind of vavavoom!

Formula is nice at first but this mascara dries out really quickly. With everyday use, I found that it dried up in 2.5-3 weeks. It works okay as an everyday mascara (requires 3 coats to even be OKAY hence the 2 stars) but I will not repurchase.

TIP:
I washed and saved the brush wand before tossing out the tube. I use it to comb through clump mascaras.

I'm a fan of the Covergirl LashBlast original - orange tube but the wand is huge! But it holds curl wonderfully and gives a lot of volume.

RECOMMENDATION:
If your lashes are short and you find that waterproof formulas work best for your lashes, I would suggest giving this mascara a skip.

If you are blessed with long lashes give this mascara a shot!

PRICE:
In Australia this mascara ranges from $10 on sale to $17 RRP. I would not repurchase this mascara even if it were on sale. There are $5 mascaras that work better than this (Essence!)

EDIT:
TIP 2: I keep mascara wands when my old tubes of mascara come to an end. Toss out the tube, wash and keep the wands. They're really useful for combing through your brows to define/soften and eyelashes to keep clump free.
I kept the wand from my original Lash Blast (orange tube) but could not use it to brush through my eyebrows or de clump my eyelashes... I decided to use the orange Lash Blast wand with the Clump Crusher mascara tube. THE RESULTS ARE PHENOMENAL. A heap of volume. Clump free.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Another GREAT Covergirl mascara. My HG is Lashblast and I had to pick this up too. I love this when I am looking for a more toned down look. I love this doesn't clump at all and it will not make your lashes spidery or weird at all. It's a medium formula and isn't too wet or dry.

It holds a curl well and fans out the lashes. I prefer the Lashblast because I can get more volume with it but this is so close it's hard to say anything bad. I switch them around and love them both.

The tube is clunky and I wish they would change it, but I will take that over a crappy product. Wand is rubber like the Lashblast and this is curved unlike the Lashblast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kitskats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! Works great on lashes. I constantly buy it again when its done. Thumbs up !!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

I was hesitant with the "would you repurchase" part of this evaluation. The truth is this is the best drugstore mascara I have used in awhile. I used to love layering the loreal voluminous mascara with great lash, and even using voluminous on its own, but I have discovered that it has really gone down hill. So I decided to try a new one. Clump crusher has received accolades on review boards, totalbeauty.com and allure magazine so I figured it had as good a shot as any. It lived up to expectations. I find that my lashes look long, full, and totally clump-free with this mascara even with multiple layers. For someone who is looking for a top drugstore mascara this is a great bet for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by iBrowse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried many mascaras before but this really does separate effectively.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Julesdancer28

This is the best mascara I've ever used. It's amazing on the bottom lashes as well! It has very good staying power and like the name I had 0 clumps. I love the brush because it curls my lashes. Even if you aren't fond of rubber brushes, id highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down, best mascara ever.

I hate the look of clumpy lashes yet I won't settle for anything less than full volume. This gives me full, lush lashes in two coats and best of all, doesn't smudge the entire day! Only thing I would change is the packaging.. Cover Girl always makes their mascara tubes so big and bulky, and I'm not a huge fan of green haha.. but whatever, the product is great!