October 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2005 4:26:00 AM More reviews by jellybean36

i find this product does not take eye makeup off easily. u have to rub a lot and even then most of my makeup stays on my eyes. another irritating thing is that the mouth of the bottle is too large and often a lot of product falls out of the sides of the opening when im trying to soak my cotton balls with it. will definitely *not* repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

non-oily.. but its hard to remove my mascara with this =( feels like putting the alcohol free toner on your eye....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by trempot

I like using this. It's non-oily and very effective in removing gunk from my eyes. Even better than Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, which I find quite oily. In just one swipe, my eyes are free of makeup. I just find the cap a bit cumbersome to screw back on. Nevertheless, I will buy this again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by myshoes

I like this product. It's the only L'Oreal product I haven't hated. It does a great job at taking eye makeup off when used with a cotton ball/cotton pad. It has a nice light citrus scent, and doesn't leave any residue.

The only problem I have with this product is the price. It's over 12 dollars CAD, and because it's a liquid, doesn't last long. I think I'm going to continue using this product, and maybe look for a gel in the future.
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Actually

THIS IS THE WORST STUFF EVER! EVER !! I usually check everything on MUA before I buy, but this was an impluse buy. I really needed an eye makeup remover and I thought all removers are pretty much the same.. duh... At first I thought what's with all these negative reviews cuz it removed some of my waterproof mascara. Not until I scraped my eyelashes with my fingernails did I realize that none of the mascara came off! No wonder my lashes looked so long even after I washed it. I would give it a 0.1 lippie if possible. Worst is that it left my lashes very very dry and brittle.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

The only thing going for this is the pretty blue color! It takes 3 cotton balls per eye to remove my mascara. Left my eye area feeling very dry (and I have oily skin!). Will NOT buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

It does a fairly good job of removing eye make up. I also use it on other parts of my face & it works well too. However, be careful not to have it come into contact with eyes as it can really sting. Will be repurchasing unless I find something better & of similar price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by SpringFling6

I hate this eye makeup remover. It won't remove hardly any mascara. It just doesn't work! Don't waste your money and time!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bluebird615

I have used 4 or 5 different makeup removers and this was the worst one of them all. It didn't get off even half of my mascara and it stung my eyes worse than others I have used. Definitely will never repurchase. Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ClaudiFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good stuff. I have sensitive eyes and only wear non waterproof mascara. This remover takes off all the mascara and does not irritate my eyes. Packaging top is a bit inconvenient (screws off).