L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

non-oily.. but its hard to remove my mascara with this =( feels like putting the alcohol free toner on your eye....

I like using this. It's non-oily and very effective in removing gunk from my eyes. Even better than Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, which I find quite oily. In just one swipe, my eyes are free of makeup. I just find the cap a bit cumbersome to screw back on. Nevertheless, I will buy this again and again!

I like this product. It's the only L'Oreal product I haven't hated. It does a great job at taking eye makeup off when used with a cotton ball/cotton pad. It has a nice light citrus scent, and doesn't leave any residue.

The only problem I have with this product is the price. It's over 12 dollars CAD, and because it's a liquid, doesn't last long. I think I'm going to continue using this product, and maybe look for a gel in the future.
continued >>

THIS IS THE WORST STUFF EVER! EVER !! I usually check everything on MUA before I buy, but this was an impluse buy. I really needed an eye makeup remover and I thought all removers are pretty much the same.. duh... At first I thought what's with all these negative reviews cuz it removed some of my waterproof mascara. Not until I scraped my eyelashes with my fingernails did I realize that none of the mascara came off! No wonder my lashes looked so long even after I washed it. I would give it a 0.1 lippie if possible. Worst is that it left my lashes very very dry and brittle.

The only thing going for this is the pretty blue color! It takes 3 cotton balls per eye to remove my mascara. Left my eye area feeling very dry (and I have oily skin!). Will NOT buy again!

It does a fairly good job of removing eye make up. I also use it on other parts of my face & it works well too. However, be careful not to have it come into contact with eyes as it can really sting. Will be repurchasing unless I find something better & of similar price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I hate this eye makeup remover. It won't remove hardly any mascara. It just doesn't work! Don't waste your money and time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used 4 or 5 different makeup removers and this was the worst one of them all. It didn't get off even half of my mascara and it stung my eyes worse than others I have used. Definitely will never repurchase. Waste of money.

This is good stuff. I have sensitive eyes and only wear non waterproof mascara. This remover takes off all the mascara and does not irritate my eyes. Packaging top is a bit inconvenient (screws off).

Burns my eyes. Makes them terribly dry. Looking for something else.