October 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I tried to like this foundation, but I think BeneFit Cosmetics is way too old-fashioned in terms of its formulation. The foundation seems light, but it goes on cakey and heavy. It also clings to fine lines, exacerbating them and making the wearer self-conscious. The color was okay, but overall this foundation is unnatural-looking as it sticks too much to fine lines and pores. I will pass on this in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Langers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In a word rubbish! Used this for two months so I can say I definitely gave this a good try! Colour matches are terrible either too pale, pinky toned or orange. The MUA said they cater for every colour, errr how is that possible with just 9 shades?? Total waste of money, more like a tinted moisturiser, didnt cover anything and didnt last more than two hours and I have dry skin! Ive used drugstore foundations that are a million times better than this. Terrible waste of money, again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Olivegal

Disgusting. Fine for the first few times you use it but this product is definitely not "oil-free"... I usually have quite dry skin so I thought this foundation would be perfect for me, but I couldn't be more wrong. It made my skin extremely oily and shiny (particularly my T zone). I thought it would be a natural foundation but I received comments that my face was "caked" (I was using the same amount I normally would), I felt so self-conscious. You don't know how bad this foundation is until you use another one. Would NEVER buy it again, and I am so disappointed as I usually adore benefit products. It also wore off during the day which left my skin patchy - adding to the horrific effect. It doesn't stay on the face at all well - you'd only have to hug someone or press a finger on your face and the foundation would rub right off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Shirlsssss

I usually never wear foundation because my skin doesn't need it but I gave this product a shot. I've been using this for 2 weeks under porefessonal and I've noticed myself breaking out in unusual spots for me like my jawline and forehead. So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghanSimon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! OK that being said this foundation was made specifically for people like me: *dry skin *light to medium coverage *yellow undertone *natural finish *spf 25 If you don't fit that criteria you probably won't like this product... Maybe combo skin would be ok but if you are super ivory pale or oily steer clear! For me it's ppeerrffeecctt!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the How To Look The Best At Everything kit in Medium and the mini version of this foundation in the shade "I'm So Money Honey" is included in the kit. So I tried it. I must say... I was surprised at how nice the foundation is on my skin! This shade happens to be my shade (for reference I'm NC30 in MAC, #140 in MUFE HD). Being unimpressed with some of Benefit products in the past, I didn't have high expectations of this foundation. But after using it several times on days with totally different activities, it surprisingly kept me satisfied so I continued using it... and in the end I bought the full bottle.
This foundation is light but buildable to medium, it just gives that nice, glowy, natural finish look to my skin, yet not too dewy, that it's like a better version of my skin. FYI I have a combination skin, tends to be very oily on t-zone especially nose, while the rest is normal. Set it with the Hello Flawless powder and you'll be more than happy with the result. It doesn't break me out at all, blends very nicely and easily (I usually use a brush to apply it with)... and it doesn't oxidize. I know it for sure because I tested it on my forearm with my 5 other foundations from different brands. I put a primer along my forearm, then swatched the all 6 foundations side by side. After half an hour, I was able to see which ones did and didn't oxidize, I waited for another half hour and I could tell for sure that this foundation doesn't oxidize. Its staying power is descent, after 2-3 hours I'd start blotting and by the 6th hour I'd need to set it with powder again. Having said that, it doesn't leave my face looking all greased up by the end of it. Just natural shines showing on nose and cheeks.
This foundation is suitable for daily use, or at least to wear not for special occasions, because of its light coverage. Would surely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kkbabygirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love benefit products and I was really excited when this foundation came out. The price is great, there are a lot of other brands that cost a lot more. I liked that this foundation was oil-free, and was made to let your skin breathe. I bought the foundation and the powder, and less than two hours later I was extremely disappointed. My skin looked so oily and shiny all throughout my T-zone, as well as my cheeks. Not only did I look oily, but the makeup literally melted off of my face. I gave this foundation another shot, I bought a good primer in hopes that it would stay put...but nope! Same results both times. I do not have extremely oily skin, it's more on the dry side, so I cannot even imagine what this foundation would do to someone who does have oily skin. I guess what I did like was that is was light-it did not feel like I had a ton of makeup on. I like that it has no scent. I really wish this foundation worked out for me because benefit is my favorite brand, but I will not re-purchase this foundation ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline87

This product for me was just "okay" although I love the easy packaging, and my foundation color was "im so money honey" (love the name lol) the coverage its self was not great, after it a couple of hours it made my face look really oily even after setting it with powder. The foundation is very lightweight which is nice b/c it does not feel heavy on your skin it is not very buildable and it made my face look patchy, and streaky even when applying it with different brushes, I do have to say this product does work well for my b.f., guess its different for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by etherealcharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect foundation for my skin tone.

I use the shade "Petal" and I love it. It's very light yet covers everything perfectly. It's very natural looking too. It does make my skin look flawless.
The only issue with me is that it can look too yellow for my skin.

Overall, I love this product and I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Like:
The SPF
The Pump
The fact that's it's oil-free

Dislike:
Color range. Champange and Petal seemed to have too much yellow tinge in them. Ivory is too light for me. None of the shades are truly for me.
For something that has "flawless" in it's name, I expected at least medium coverage. It's quite light and covers almost nothing for me.
Can cake up and highlight dry spots.

I used this with benefit POREfessional. I liked the way it looked and blending but the color was so off and none of them are right for me. Also this needs to be set with powder or dry spots and caking will ensue. Also didn't provide enough coverage for my liking. Oh well.