July 28, 2014 | 1041 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a good coverage moisturising foundation I usually head for the mac counter but I thought I'd try something different. A lady on the benefit counter applied if to my face it felt really smooth and creamy and didn't cling to my dry patches which impressed me as its usual something I struggle with when looking for a foundation, after wearing it for around 3-4 hours I checked my face and noticed I had gone patchy and orange! I don't know why the foundation went orange but I'd say the staying power was really poor on the foundation especially considering the price of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was really expensive and i probably wouldn't buy it but i got a free sample and i did really like it, the coverage was great, the packaging (full bottle) is great and i love the dewy finish, and despite have oily skin in places, when set with powder it lasts forever, the only thing i didn't really like about this foundation was the formula itself was quite thick so it wasn't a 'feels like i'm not wearing any makeup' foundation but i would most definitely buy it if i had enough money:(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i kindda like this foundation eventhough i wouldnt buy it again. I got it in the how to look your best at everything pack. i think is very light coverage which i actually like cause i only need to even aout my skin tone if i need extra coverage i would use some concealer. i just dont think it's worth the extra cash and i would definitly recomend for a coverage like this a much cheaper one, the burjoise healthy mix is like 100% better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by andreamichelle75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not for people with oily skin. My skin's not even totally oily but using this product makes your face shiny and really oily at the end of the day. You should definitely use a powder finish product after applying this. Also, it doesn't cover my pimple scars or dark spots. If you have dry skin and is looking for a foundation that doesn't cake up, maybe this product will work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Michelleballet

This foundation is definitely made for people with dry skin. I honestly love this foundation because I have dry skin and foundations are usually too heavy and make me look cakey, but this one was perfect. It gives a nice natural finish. The finish is somewhat "oily", but in a good way for people with dry skin. It makes the face look hydrated and heathy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

Preface: On the hunt for perfect foundation. I have fair, dry-combination skin, with a few red marks in my cheek/nose area. Other than that, I do not need a full-coverage product, just something that evens, covers where it needs to, and sinks into my skin correctly.

Ick. I would just like to say it - this foundation is ick. I had really high hopes for this when a salesperson at Sephora recommended this for me - the color seemed to match flawlessly when applied in-store, so I nabbed a sample and figured I'd try it out at home. The results were just terrible; I can honestly say that thus far, this is the worst foundation I have ever tested (out of a lot!). From the moment I put it on, the foundation didn't even pretend to sink/blend into my skin, it just sat on top in a noticeable spot, refusing to blend regardless of how hard I tried. I would like to add that I was using smashbox's primer beneath, still to no avail. It looked fake and awful, and I couldn't even fake it - I had to wash it completely off my face - which is something I've never had to do before.

But like I said, I had high hopes, and wished it to be user error. So I tried again. And again: with Benefit's primer (made for it!), without primer completely, blending with a brush, blending with my finger, blending with small amounts of lotion. Every time, it would sit noticeably atop my skin, in an epic fail.

Verdict: Do not waste your money. This foundation is utterly disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because Lisa Eldridge did say that it is almost invisible to the naked eye (just like the Healthy Mix Foundation--that is not available in Canada unfortunately...so for now I'll stick to this).

I had the color Toasted Beige and it was great but a bit to dark...either way I used it for a good year until I used up 2/3 of the bottle then I got me the Beige which was almost perfect on my skin. It was odd because I bought the Toasted Beige from Shoppers Drugmart (our version of Boots)....and it looked amazing on camera (0 flashbacks, just good lookin skin), then I bought the Beige one from Sephora and it did slightly flashed back (then again I am overly picky about that).

So I'm not sure if the slight flash back (which is barely visible) was due to the fact that it was a lighter color or because Sephora's version claims that it has SPF 25, while Shoppers Drugmart doesn't say anything about SPF on their version.
Pro: -barely if any flashbacks on cameras
(I'm picky about this and so far this is the one foundation that looked best on Flash)
-almost invisible to the naked eye, even up very close
(perfect for guys like me who don't wanna look like we wear makeup)
-lasts a good 6-8 hours on my combination to oily skin
-blends easily with both my Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation Brush or fingers
-does not cake even if layered over already powdered skin (during touch ups)
-liquidy/watery (it can be a con to some) but this helped it apply better
(I tried Illumasqua's Skin Base and that thing was THICK!)

Cons: -even though the pump is great, the cap tends to come off often
(I wind up with a messy toiletry bag)
-I have combo/oily skin...and this leaves a dewy finish so I do have to powder up
(paired up with my Milk of Magnesia or a good oil control primer its alright)
(*It DOES NOT make your skin oilier, just has a dewy finish that's easily dealt with)
-the inconsistency of SPF being there with Sephora's version and no SPF on Shoppers Drugmart's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foundations I've tried: Chanel's Perfection Lumiere, YSL Touche Eclat , MUFE HD , MUFE Matte Velvet, MUFE Face & Body, Shisiedo Perfect Refining, Illumasqua Skin Base, Dior Skin Nude, Dior Airflash Spray, Clinique's Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer, NARS Sheer Glow, Clinique Stay Matte, Clinique Perfectly Real, Estee Lauder Double Wear

***Still looking for THE ONE foundation that'd look invisible but evens my skin tone, controls my oil, does not flash back on camera, stays on all day, does not oxidize, and looks good under harsh lighting

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAndNatureByMe

i hate it i said i loved it but i regret that now it turned orange during the day and never set even after powder i wore it for a week and thought it was nice but then i realized it was awful id go with Maybelline fit me which is my holy grail foundation and ive never said that before plus its only 5 dollars!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Mrslefondre

What a waste of money this is. I've had better budget brand foundations. Terrible oil and shine control, watery consistency, and no staying power even with primer and setting powder. Pores and imperfections were not covered at all but all caked around my eyebrows??? So disappointed with benefit......again!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I have this in "I'm So Money, Honey", which is a good fit for my NC30 skin. I like that it has a pump, but that's about all I like. A super watery formula that's more light coverage than medium, though it can be built up a bit. It covers redness around my nose okay, but it doesn't cover dark circles or acne scars. Looks pretty good over my pores, but has horrible oil control, even with a primer, powder, AND setting spray. Would probably work well for dry/normal skin people looking for a light coverage foundation that feels very natural and airy, but still not worth the price IMO.