December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sophhsssss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this foundation!!! Tried Estée Lauder double wear and came back to this because it is so much better! Buildable coverage depending on how heavy you want it, doesn't cause any sort of break outs and doesn't make me shiny! Lasts a long time too! Will be continuing to buy this for a very long time

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by dys4ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is wonderful, prior to this I was using Clinique oil free foundation which lasted about half an hour so really wanted something with some staying power and this really has it.

I use the lightest shade and it fits my skin tone perfectly, although it is expensive I believe you pay for what you get and I only have to use a small amount of this to get really good coverage that lasts all day. It is not a lightweight foundation by any means but it does not cause my mild/moderate acne to break out. I have combination skin which usually causes make up to slide off my face but this is very resilient.

Washes off fine, the only downside is the glass bottle (smashed my first bottle on my bathroom floor!! :() and the smell may not be to everyone's taste, but I have gotten used to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by mimiluau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this foundation, I thought it was the best thing ever. It was easy to apply with a kabuki brush, the coverage was excellent using a small quantity of product, the finish was airbrush quality, it came out looking nice in pictures (only having SPF 5, I think), in short, it was perfect. Then I started noticing I was breaking out in a couple of angry spots around my face. However, I continued using this foundation because the coverage it gave was like the most magical concealer ever, with this on, I looked like I had doll skin but still natural... it's hard to explain but anyway the finish this gives is FLAW-LESS!!! I kept using this until the couple of angry spots escalated into cystic acne-like painful clusters of spots around my face, something I'd never in my life suffered from. At this point I had to let this foundation go even if it gave me the prettiest finish, coverage and color match I'd ever experienced in my life.

The packaging is okay, comes with a pump which is lovely and hygenic but beware, the bottle is made of actual glass and is fragile. I hadn't yet figured out who to gift my bottle to when I mistakenly knocked the bottle down and it smashed leaving pieces of glass and foundation everywhere!

If not for the fact my skin reacted to this foundation quite badly, this would definitely have been a 4.5 to 5-star review because this is a great product with great lasting power that wears really well. Unfortunately, it's not for me.

I know as a WOC, I always like to see shade equivalencies so I get an idea of what my shade is in a product. As and NC50 in MAC, I got this in the UK in a colour #10 which I believe was called Beige Praline. I think this was more equivalent to an NW45 however so maybe in hindsight I should have gotten a #9. It was fine though and not a huge deal. I know the colors are different in America though.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kept this foundation around long enough to try it during different season, etc. Plain and simple it is too drying. Makes my skin look cakey and highlights wrinkles. I have oily/combo skin and this dried me out badly- even more than ELDW. I also found you have to work with it quickly and it is thick and hard to spread.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Great make up, until they changed their colours!! This foundation came in an absolutely perfect tone for my skin and they changed (without notice and I repurchased the same colour shade, 1 I think) and the second time around it had a pink undertone compared to yellow. V disappointing. Also, whilst I was initially satisfied with it, it does not last a long time. It generally fades off (elegantly) by 12 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING foundation! My all time favorite - I have tried many different foundations and have always ended up going back to Estee Lauder's Double Wear as it provided great coverage and did not make me break out or get too oily in the T Zone in the hot summer months in Arizona. The only drawback to the Double Wear was a bit of a mask like finish once it dried that as I am getting older was getting less flattering...Lancome's Foundation is my new favorite and I will not go back to the Double Wear as long as this is still in production!!!

I heard about Sephora's Pantone color matching and decided to give it a try as I have a bit of a hard time finding a good color match. Makeup Advisors always try to give me a color that is too dark or too orange and I generally don't have good results with letting them pick a color for me...Sephora matched me to several different foundations (about 10) and I then narrowed it down because I did not want a powder or cream product. The MA suggested the Lancome foundation since I wanted med to heavy coverage that stays on all day. She applied some to my makeup free skin with a brush and I was very pleased with the results - I bought a bottle and took it home - The next day I applied the foundation with my Beauty Blender Sponge (my favorite method for application) and it looked even better!!! I wore it all day and removed it with Estee Lauder's Take Away and then cleansed with Glycolic Acid Cleanser as usual. This foundation wears well, does not oxidize, gives great coverage, and lasts all day even through zumba at the gym! My HG finally!!! Does not appear thick or un-natural at all - This is a keeper!

Love the pump packaging also so the product stays sanitary!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by spookybeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I honestly can not rave about this foundation enough! Definitely my Holy Grail of foundations. The coverage is a step above anything else I've ever tried. Its so weightless I honestly forget I'm wearing it! The bottle is sturdy and the pump allows for perfect application. The only issue I have is it's also a step about my usual price range clicking in at 45 USD. Even so, it's a worthy investment and a welcome addition to any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. It's full coverage, weightless, long wearing and best of all there is a shade pale enough for my very fair yet neutral skin. Unfortunately, the price is way too big. The one true downside about this foundation is the flashback. BEWARE OF FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice long wearing foundation and easy to blend. I bought 320 Bisque W (matches NC30) which is a shade darker on me I should have gone for 250 Bisque W, I'm an NC25. I use this with primer, it's matte but not drying. I'm very oily and acne prone but this is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by xxpopopxx

This was my first time buying a high end foundation and I'm so glad I followed people's reviews and bought this ! This foundation will feel VERY light on your skin, even through long hours it still felt light on my skin, which is what I like to look for since if I don't like the feel of heavy or cakey makeup. Paired with a good powder to set your makeup and it should last for a long time without touch ups or fear of lots of oil.

In my opinion as a "high end" foundation I didn't think that paying €36 was too ridiculous, and at least your paying what you get which is a good quality foundation. One pump covers most of my face, so if you only need light coverage one pump should do you. The coverage I do admit isn't as heavy as other foundations but it's very buildable without looking cakey or feeling heavy on your face.

Overall would definitely recommend this foundation !