October 21, 2014 | 2089 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hcle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finish: matte
coverage : full
wear: full day, reasonable oil control
Dry skin: beware, moisturise well!

color match: 045 beige sable ( yellowest alternative)
other matches : Estee Lauder DW tawny, mac NC30, F&Body C3, Rimmel long lasting 220, Bourjois 10hr 53( bit light)

I was looking for a long wearing alternative after oilslick scare with the failed MAC f&b and MUFE f&b which looked terrible with -7284783 oil control.

ester lauder gave good results but was hoping for a ghost face free alternative ( also formula recently changed) and gave a smoother finish than lancome

teeint idols felt a bit tight and drying on my occasionally dry combination skin, but I'm just relieved it stayed on and controlled my oil.

no problems settling into lines given that I put down a good dollop of moisterisor prior to application.

finish wasn't as smooth as I have experienced with shu uemura face architect or Chanel teint innocence cream, fairly average.

flash, much much less white cast than ester lauder but difference between neck and face noticeable given the spf15

colour selection, so 35 is lighter than 03, and 045 lighter than 04. 04 was wayyyyyyy to pink, I'm Asian with medium toned skin and 045 was a reasonable match. Not as yellow as mac foundations.

overall I was looking for a long wear foundation good for photography at night going out, and I'm a bit let down by the flashback but this is the best I can get hold of at the moment, I expected a bit more from a high end foundation but too pov to fork out $100 for Chanel cream foundation.

I think it does what it is meant too but not the most breathtaking, luminous, poreless finish I've seen
And please moisturise first if dry, dries quickly so work in sections and remove well with good/oil mu remover ~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bls182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I am so happy that I finally decided to try this foundation! I've been using cream foundations (I love a full coverage) but have recently found their coverage TOO full and 'cakey' for a lack of a better word. This foundation is a medium to full foundation - it can be medium but is easily built up to a beautiful full flawless coverage (it easily covers any blemishes). The coverage really amazed me because the texture is such a sheer and lightweight liquid; I was amazed that such a small amount of product could create such a perfect result! The finish is relatively matte but it also isn't flat, it's quite natural and doesn't make the face lose definition. For me since the coverage is buildable I can wear it as both a day and night foundation. As for the promise to last "24 hours" I can't say that I've been awake 24 hours straight wearing it, but I have worn it for 12 hours and it's still looked great at the end. This has ended my foundation hunt, I honestly love and can't rave about it enough! It's definitely my new HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Pricey but amazing. Bought it last year based on recommendations of friend and SA and have love it since.

Pro:
- never oxidized on my oily/combination skin
- never caused acne breakout for me
- full coverage with brush or light-med coverage with finger, really quite flexible
- wore this to a wedding, foundation stayed put for 8hr in extreme heat and humidity in Caribbean summer
- pump package is excellent

con:
- the price, really. 30mL for $40-50 +tax. Great for special events but not sure if I can afford to use on daily basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation. The color matches well (I am next to pale as can be). It has a medium to full coverage, but still manages to look like skin. It's not tacky. I don't have to wear primer with it. It doesn't stick to blemishes or dry skin. It doesn't cause me any new blemishes (and I have perioral dermatitis). It sets beautifully with my Mineral Fusion setting powder. It doesn't have a smell. It is EXCEPTIONAL! Although it's on the pricy, I am happy to let loose that kind of cash ($45USD) for this kind of performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!!! It's part of my permanent makeup routine. I have acne scarring and my go to for full coverage was Kat Von Ds lock it. I still use it but only for special occasions, since its very full coverage and feels a little heavy for daily wear. Lancome's ultra24 has been my go to ever since I bought it!!!i had a back up of KVDs foundation, but I returned it! I love how this foundation is medium to full coverage, but it still looks natural and not too over done. I wear it when I work my 12 hr shifts at the hospital. I have to put on and take off masks all day and it still looks great!! I usually put on my makeup at 530Am, then be home by 815-830 and my makeup is still on and looks almost Dewey. This was my first Lancôme product, and now I've bought a ton of different ones!!! Lol!!! It's a keeper!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Sm2489

I have VERY dry skin and have had trouble finding just the right foundation. I have tried lower and high end brands including revlon, clinique, shiseido, guerlain, chanel.....and Lancôme tops them all! Having dry skin, I need to moisturise and prime before using foundation otherwise my skin sucks it up and the foundation flakes off. After moisturising and putting on primer, this Lancôme foundation is the perfect consistency, perfect finish and lasts all day!! Doesn't even need powder or touch ups!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by IreneAdler1

Great foundation, except for one aspect. I love the coverage, the texture, the application. Great staying power, great shade selection. But I absolutely hate the smell. I understand the American formulation is fragrance free. I am jealous, as the European version is not. Actually, not only is it NOT fragrance free, but it is VERY fragrant...to the point that it is bothersome. Dear Lancome marketing people, if you read this, who needs this amount of perfume in a foundation?
Also, the downside to it being very long wear is that it is also quite difficult to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fist and foremost this is my HG foundation. For the past year I have stayed away from any facial product containing sun screen because most of them break me out, not this foundation no strange white cast in photos either. Yes this product is a bit expensive, but it's worth it. I'm an NC35 for reference (320 Bisque W), have yellow undertones, dry sensitive skin, tend to get oily on my forehead and a bit on my nose, dislike cakey fake looking foundations. This makes me skin glow with health, does not break me out, stays put the whole day, looks flawless and natural, is lightweight, and just pure perfection color match wise. I set this with my Sephora 8 hour matte powder in medium, but any finely milled powder will do. If you've been searching high and low for the perfect foundation the buck stops here.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Compared to the now discontinued 14 hour counterpart, the newly reformulated 24 hour provides a much heavier coverage. This foundation is truly a full coverage foundation.

Pros: sturdy glass bottle with a pump, full coverage, long lasting

Cons: thick consistency (don't recommend as a summer foundation because it does feel heavy on the skin)

Tips: This foundation oxidizes to a shade darker than when first pumped from the bottle, so I recommend buying a color half to a full shade lighter than what you think would be a perfect match for the skin.

Overall, I think it provides a large bang for the buck as it isn't too pricey yet works better than some of the more expensive liquid foundations on the market. I was an avid user of the 14 hour teint idole ultra, that being said I wish they had kept that version on the market as well. Regardless, I think this is a very nice foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by trishyleighhh

I have tried every foundation in the book. You name it....MAC, Clinique, Make Up For Ever, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier.....the list goes on. This one is my new front runner. I LOVE IT. I'm very picky about foundations because it's hard for me to find one that covers acne scarring and pigmentation, stays all day (and stays color true), controls shine, and doesn't break me out. This one covers all those bases. I used Estee Lauder Double Wear before this and it has the same coverage and staying power but the Lancome is lighter, it feels like you have nothing on and they have better colors. Lancome has colors specialized for yellow, neutral, and cool undertones and I'm shade 260 N. It has a matte finish and makes your skin look gorgeous and flawless. This foundation is worth the money, trust me. Just get a sample first and you will find out why it's so amazing.