September 2, 2014 | 1981 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in rose petal. Its a pretty, light pink color that is nice for lighter skin tones. Don't get me wrong the color is nice and the pigment is pretty good.. I just don't understand the texture? It's just so weird. It's not really a cream or a powder (I think that's what they were going for..) But I just think the product itself looks cheap and when you use it the product gets all flat and smudged around in the packaging. And it's not really sanitary since I have to use my finger. But I think it will last me quite a while and the color is nice and bright. I don't think I will be repurchasing though it's just too inconvenient and unsanitary and ugly looking lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in hot tamale, after reading reviews that only that and plum had any real pigment to it, and I'm very pale and it shows up great on me. I love that its creamy but isn't really a cream. I could see how others wouldn't like this, if they are darker or bought different colors but this one works great for me and its not that big so its easy to carry with me if I need a touch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice blush, just very light. I don't see much color whenever I wear it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jli0057

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging was definitely what made me want to purchase this. I really love how cute and compact it is. I really Like the bouncy affect. I purchased pink plum and coffee cake. My only issuse with this product is that the color is actually lighter when you appy it on. I have to cake it on in order to see the color. I guess its okay if you are looking for something subtle. I would definitely purchase a another one (a more vibrant
color)
Overall, I dont regret this purchase and maybe ill try using a brush instead of fingers for the application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These blushes are just OK for me. Nothing super special but nothing horrible either. The texture of the product is very original, never felt anything like it. Not like a mousse at all which is kinda what I was expecting. It bounces back when you put your fingerprint in it. Really cool actually. However I didn't like how this applies on the skin. You have to keep blending and blending and blending to get a decent finish. I've tired applying it a lot of ways but to be honest the finger does the most acceptable job. I think the concept was really neat but it just didn't really do it for me. However the color selection is very nice! They have colors from corals, to pinks to mauve-ish purples. The packaging is also perfect for carrying in your makeup bag. Very small, no mirror but that's not a big deal to me. Like the size of a 50 cent piece maybe. If the texture was better I'd be allllll the way sold but I'm just not that crazy over these. I'd say their worth a try but I do still think there are better things out there for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Terrible. I have it in coffee cake. First it looks orange on me when it does show up. They're fun to play with but as a blush they suck. Save your money people.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a big thak you to the little girl on youtube for showing me how to use this product.

I have never used blush before and was happy with the light aplication of this blush.
-It gives just a hint of color.
-easy to blend in. I just pat in on with my fingers

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by beaut1nerdd

Prior to purchasing this product, I was excited because Maybelline has exceptionally good products. When I purchased the blush I was disappointed. I like the concept of the "bounciness" but it was not very pigmented. I regret buying this. I rill not repurchase this. I do not recommend this blush. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The color peach satin is gorgeous on fair skin. I like this. I dislike is that it dosent last very long. Better for dry skin

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Camilla87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ugh. I was so disappointed in this blush. The colours are BEAUTIFUL. Too bad it's next to impossible to get the blush on your face without ruining your foundation. A brush didn't pick it up very well so I had to use my hands and would ruin my foundation. The worst part though-the blush sort of melts out of the package. I would never buy this again.