October 24, 2014 | 1656 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by aljiya

I love this foundation, it is creamy and glides on the skin ! It made my skin look healthy and dewy and did a great job hiding some of my imperfections ! The only thing that I don't like about it is the sparkles (it's perfect for night though) the texture is awesome better than any expensive foundations I bought before it's a shame they gave it such a low rating I think it's one of the best foundations I tried in my whole life !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I'm not in love with this foundation, so to speak, but I do like it overall. Firstly, lemme tell you my motive for buying this product- I've always been interested in purchasing a foundation with a fire warning on the back. Speaking of which- this product probably has the most warning labels on a foundation I've ever seen before in my life! (E.g. Keep away from extreme heat or flame, keep out of reach of children, caution: container may explode, do not burn even after using, do not recycle) Also, I was just curious to try the "mousse" foundation. Firstly, it is one of the more expensive drugstore foundations, I got mine for $12. You do not get a gigantic can, it may look like you do, but it's only 4-5 inches tall. However, don't be fooled by the can- you get A LOT of product inside. One lesson I learned the hard way is to not dispense more than a nickel's worth- in this case, a little goes a very, very, VERY long way. I just cannot stress that enough! Even whatever is still puffing out in the dispenser is probably enough to completely cover your nose. At first, it has the consistency of whipped cream when you dispense it. Then, as you kinda feel around, it turns into the average foundation liquid. What I found interesting is that it is very shimmery, and I mean shimmery. You practically see the sparkles in the sunlight- so if you would like the Edward Cullen effect, then you'll love this foundation. I honestly don't mind the sparkles- you can't see them unless someone os really close to your face. It also mentions "light reflecting pigments that bend and reflect light". Those pigments, as a result, give this foundation a very dewy finish. Maybe even a slightly oily finish. So, this foundation is great for summer as it gives a beautiful, sun-kissed glow. The coverage is light-medium- you do need concealer if you want to cover up anything major. The staying power isn't very good- you can easily rub off the sparkles and the product off your face. It says that it's a "Photoready" foundation, but with the shine that it adds to my face, no way in hell am I wearing this in major photos. I'd rate this as a very average product. So in conclusion, okay coverage, poor staying power, shimmery, dewy, pricey for drugstore, and flammable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Shaylat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this product. It gives my face a great shimmer, summer glow! I also love that its a mousse, so it gives a matte finish. I really enjoyed it, I will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the negative results I have had excellent results with this foundation. It is so smooth and light. It blends so easily into my skin as well and matches perfectly. I use the fairest color shell and I really like it. I have no problem controlling the pump. I find gentle pressure gives you exactly what you need.

I use a blending sponge and I love how easy it blends it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation and that I like. I would say it's a product either you hate or love. For me I love it and would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This make up is OK, im not in love though. I don't like the lack of control when pumping, I always end up with too much make up. It goes give a dewy glowy look, it does have shimmer, the shimmer doesn't really bother my in person but some might find it un natural the coverage isn't like woah but its ok coverage wise..photo wise in some pictures while wearing it, I look fine, in other pictures I feel like I look sweating...which A: isn't cute and not a good look and B: it had to of been the shimmer/sheen and the flash from the camera coming together or something. because I was far from being sweating. Overall I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-can't think of any

Cons:
-hard to control how much comes out
-smells so bad (I don't know if it's just me, or just the shade i have, which is shell 02. I would not use my blush brush to apply my brush just cause I don't want it to smell like this product.
-my face becomes unnaturally glittery
-slight water/moisture and it's gone/ it fades

I bought this product while abroad because I needed one asap and I should've just chosen a cheaper one, for sure it would have been better. This is one of the worst I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Rallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this product and thought I would try it out. First of all its hard to control the amount that comes out so you end up having more then you need. Second right after I applied to my face it just got super cakey and it was super noticeable. Third I spent about $15 on it and have found way better foundation for cheaper. All in all I was very disappointed in this product and would never buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by NeefNerf

I feel like this is the worst foundation i'v ever had... even when I use a tiny amount of it, it goes on cakey... adding water to it destroys it. The canister is hard to control and gets messy. I'm going to replacce this with Revlon Colorstay ASAP!!! I used it before, and its lovely. Wanted to try something new from a great company like Revlon, but not a smart choice. Stay Away!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not impressed with this foundation. My biggest issue was that the lightest shade was a bit too dark for me. It wasn't horribly noticeable, but I would prefer a closer match. Also, even with primer, my t-zone was greasy after 3-4 hours. And lastly, it was expensive for a drugstore foundation, over $10. I've paid less for much better foundations. The one thing I did love about this foundation was the finish- it looked extremely natural on my skin. I can see it working on drier skin types that are not as pale as I am. I won't repurchase by any means, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend with a different skin type than mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Heforeverlives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of the other reviews aren't doing this product the justice it deserves....I used to hate Revlon products in all honesty, but then I saw this I just had to try it. I bought it in vanilla tone(lightest) because I am basically the whitest person ever. Being so white, I have a hard time finding products that don't make my skin appear orange. I've tried every foundation and powder combination you could possibly think of. I finally figured out the best setting power for my skin is translucent, and I do not use a powder with any color pigment. When I use this product I pump approximately the size of a quarter in my hand, I dab the product on problem areas for better coverage, and then lightly rub the rest evenly on my face(don't forget the start of the neck, caked face and white neck= fail) next I apply Revlon's photo ready airbrush translucent powder on top of the foundation. This results in a flawless complexion and for my fair maidens such as myself, no orange spots. This product is worth trying again if you did not use my method, or if you are fair skinned like myself.