November 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago (December of 2011), and I absolutely hated it. The pump on the bottle was hard to control, the formula wasn't anything special, and the make up felt too oily and liquid like on my skin. It slipped off easily, even during winter.

The original PhotoReady makeup was thicker an easier to control in my opinion. This definitely felt like a waste of money. I looked oily even after doing everything I could to mattify my skin. Oily in January. Come on now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by MoreThanAFeeling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product but I just dont. here is why. I LOVE the regular liquid photoready makeup but this is just totally different. OK, I have tried all 3 of the photoready makeups in the same color and they are all different. I have the color shell in all 3. the liquid I think is more pink based, the compact more neutral beigy orange, and the mousse more yellow IMO. now, I have yellow undertones in my skin so I thought I would like this one but the coverage is just strange. It's definitely more oily I think than the others and I come out more shiny and "twilight like" than the others. it loks odd around the eye area for some reason. Also, I find it more pale in color than the others in the same shade. Also, I put it on the back of my hand to apply and rinsed my hand with water when i was done and it litereally came right off. so, I prob wouldnt want to get caught in a rainstorm wearing this...or sweat in it. Idk, I just love the liquid one the best if I had to choose between the 3. I will not be repurchasing this one but I will be repurchasing the liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by MorphineMinx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is a hit and miss for different people. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that has oily skin, it works best for dryer skin. Personally, this foundation is amazing for me. I'm not one for shimmer on the face, but this created a nice sheen - not overpowering or overly shimmery. It blends very nicely, but colors are iffy and the packaging does not truly allow you to control how much product comes out. Light-medium coverage. Lets my skin breathe while providing some coverage and a beautiful sheen. Wouldn't recommend to those with acne problems or wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by aljiya

I love this foundation, it is creamy and glides on the skin ! It made my skin look healthy and dewy and did a great job hiding some of my imperfections ! The only thing that I don't like about it is the sparkles (it's perfect for night though) the texture is awesome better than any expensive foundations I bought before it's a shame they gave it such a low rating I think it's one of the best foundations I tried in my whole life !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I'm not in love with this foundation, so to speak, but I do like it overall. Firstly, lemme tell you my motive for buying this product- I've always been interested in purchasing a foundation with a fire warning on the back. Speaking of which- this product probably has the most warning labels on a foundation I've ever seen before in my life! (E.g. Keep away from extreme heat or flame, keep out of reach of children, caution: container may explode, do not burn even after using, do not recycle) Also, I was just curious to try the "mousse" foundation. Firstly, it is one of the more expensive drugstore foundations, I got mine for $12. You do not get a gigantic can, it may look like you do, but it's only 4-5 inches tall. However, don't be fooled by the can- you get A LOT of product inside. One lesson I learned the hard way is to not dispense more than a nickel's worth- in this case, a little goes a very, very, VERY long way. I just cannot stress that enough! Even whatever is still puffing out in the dispenser is probably enough to completely cover your nose. At first, it has the consistency of whipped cream when you dispense it. Then, as you kinda feel around, it turns into the average foundation liquid. What I found interesting is that it is very shimmery, and I mean shimmery. You practically see the sparkles in the sunlight- so if you would like the Edward Cullen effect, then you'll love this foundation. I honestly don't mind the sparkles- you can't see them unless someone os really close to your face. It also mentions "light reflecting pigments that bend and reflect light". Those pigments, as a result, give this foundation a very dewy finish. Maybe even a slightly oily finish. So, this foundation is great for summer as it gives a beautiful, sun-kissed glow. The coverage is light-medium- you do need concealer if you want to cover up anything major. The staying power isn't very good- you can easily rub off the sparkles and the product off your face. It says that it's a "Photoready" foundation, but with the shine that it adds to my face, no way in hell am I wearing this in major photos. I'd rate this as a very average product. So in conclusion, okay coverage, poor staying power, shimmery, dewy, pricey for drugstore, and flammable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Shaylat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this product. It gives my face a great shimmer, summer glow! I also love that its a mousse, so it gives a matte finish. I really enjoyed it, I will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the negative results I have had excellent results with this foundation. It is so smooth and light. It blends so easily into my skin as well and matches perfectly. I use the fairest color shell and I really like it. I have no problem controlling the pump. I find gentle pressure gives you exactly what you need.

I use a blending sponge and I love how easy it blends it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation and that I like. I would say it's a product either you hate or love. For me I love it and would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This make up is OK, im not in love though. I don't like the lack of control when pumping, I always end up with too much make up. It goes give a dewy glowy look, it does have shimmer, the shimmer doesn't really bother my in person but some might find it un natural the coverage isn't like woah but its ok coverage wise..photo wise in some pictures while wearing it, I look fine, in other pictures I feel like I look sweating...which A: isn't cute and not a good look and B: it had to of been the shimmer/sheen and the flash from the camera coming together or something. because I was far from being sweating. Overall I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-can't think of any

Cons:
-hard to control how much comes out
-smells so bad (I don't know if it's just me, or just the shade i have, which is shell 02. I would not use my blush brush to apply my brush just cause I don't want it to smell like this product.
-my face becomes unnaturally glittery
-slight water/moisture and it's gone/ it fades

I bought this product while abroad because I needed one asap and I should've just chosen a cheaper one, for sure it would have been better. This is one of the worst I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Rallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this product and thought I would try it out. First of all its hard to control the amount that comes out so you end up having more then you need. Second right after I applied to my face it just got super cakey and it was super noticeable. Third I spent about $15 on it and have found way better foundation for cheaper. All in all I was very disappointed in this product and would never buy it again