Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 5/31/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is such a great everday neutral and I know I will be using it *alot*. It blends well and, so far, I've only used it alone with a highlight color. Now I have not tried this without primer and I use Avon's eye primer (fabulous product!!) with no fading or creasing after a 15 hour day. This is a great shadow and I think it would look good on almost anyone. Highly recommend!

on 5/28/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know if I was just having an oily skin day, but this creased on me even with primer and powder shadow on top. I am going to give this another try though because it really is a beautiful color.

on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot. So that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost grayish brown. It comes in a jar, which I like, and apply this with my fingers. The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still creas sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!

on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM

I love this color. It doesn't crease. It goes on easily. It lasts about 8 hours. It's nice alone or as a base. I love it!

on 5/21/2013 12:09:00 AM

This color and barely branded are my favorite of the color tattoos. I find if you store them upside down they stay creamy. this bronze shade is perfect for every day.

on 5/20/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

While my favorite Color Tattoo is "Barely Branded" (a shimmery champagne), this one is a close second. Bad to the Bronze can be applied as a sheer, subtle bronze or built up to full color. It stays on my lid without creasing for ten hours.
I have always hated eyeshadow--the time it takes to apply and blend, the inevitable fallout and fading, trying to find a color that doesn't wash me out, etc--but this bronze works nicely with my skin tone (very fair, cool-to-neutral), sheers out nicely so it doesn't look terribly obvious, and can be built up to complete opacity. This one is a little more sticky/heavy in the pot than "Branded," but run your finger around inside a few times to warm it up and it applies nicely.

on 5/18/2013 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love love love maybelline eye tattoos amazingly pigmented, awesome staying power, great as a base I will definitely be repurchasing

on 5/16/2013 10:53:00 PM

Pros:
-long-wearing
-shimmery without any fall-out
-easy to apply; blendable & buildable
-gorgeous color

Cons:
-can feel a little grippy/heavy on the lid at first

I was super impressed with this product...no seriously, this has become one of my favorite makeup items that I own. It doesn't crease on my oily lids, it suits my medium skin tone, and it has a surprising amount of depth and complexity to the color. I just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers and wait a few seconds for it to dry. You can wear it alone or blend other colors into it, and it's suitable for day or nighttime looks. Ugh, man, it's just such a luxurious and sultry color--I love it!

on 5/15/2013 8:17:00 PM

My favourite shade of the color tattoos! You can wear this shadow alone and it works as a primer too. got mine from walmart for about $5

on 5/15/2013 6:36:00 AM

Love this product!! This shade is a darker, more pigmented and shimmery version of Becca's Eye Tint in Baroque.

On my NC20, neutral to warm skin tone it looks like a warm shimmer taupe. It is a flattering and wearable shade which lasts many hours without creasing. I can apply it thinly for a day time look or more heavily for a more dramatic nighttime look.

I also purchased the shade Pomegranate Punk which is a dark pinky purple but I prefer this bronze shade because it is more versatile.

Very nice product. Similar to MUFE Aqua Cream and MAC Paint Pots but I believe these are cheaper.

I will repurchase this product if new shades are created. I find that the other shades are a bit too bright for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials