Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I own half of this collection and I really like the colors. I personally like the darker shades because I find that the lighter ones apply a bit chalky, on me anyway. The color I like the most is Berry Smoothie. If you want to try one out I recommend getting this one first and see how you like it. I want to try Juicy Papaya next!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have (or have had) about half of this line. on me they are either hit or miss. the creme ones seem to work better on me than the ones with shimmer. i absolutely LOVE the packaging. it's cute and fun without looking like play makeup. i like how they match the colors of the actual lipstick, it makes it easier to find the shade i want in my huge lipstick drawer. these lipsticks aren't 'moisturizing' but they do help lock in moisture that your lips already have. I am still building up my collection and hopefully find more favorites. so far i am loving wild watermelom, juicy papaya, red velvet, and pink truffle (which i've repurchased twice. perfect MLBB shade)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The shade I bought which was a peachy nude and ended up being too coral for me, but that is not important. As for the actual constancy of the product I wasn't to fond of. The lip butter went on like it says, just like butter..but, it had this caked on appearance that made every one of my lip wrinkles look bigger and not attractive and stuck on every peace of the "flakes" on my lips if you will. And that's ll after I exfoliated and put on my trusty lip balm. So I know for a fact I'm not applying it wrong or anything.. Just my two cents.

I love these! I have about 4 shades and I'm always browsing the others everytime I'm at the drugstore. They hydrate and give a nice amount of colour. Great for anyone who has dry lips.!! I love the packaging it's so cute and fun and doesn't feel cheap like some of the other drug store lippys.

My favorite line of lip products ever! Moisturizing and great lasting color payoff - what more could you ask for?

Its a nice product,creamy and feels super nice and buttery on the lips! Its $9.99 which is great considering how much product you get! Even tho creamy it is NOT moisturizing NOR drying its got UHH-MAZING color pay off for a lip balm with 2 coats you can see very well! It lasts an "OK" time. I took one lippie off cuz i got the color "CUPCAKE" (sheer liliacy soft pink) which is VERY similar to MAC's asian flower (way more sheer as it is a lip BALM) and im not sure if i like the color on my skintone to much!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love these lip butters! I've got a couple shades and they're so creamy and moisturising and the colours are lovely tints whilst not being too intense. So easy to apply without a mirror or lip liner

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I can't say how many times I recently walked into Rite-Aid and looked at these on display...each one of the many shades with yummy sweet names... walked around the store a little while...THEN tossed them back at the check out. Today I jumped on the band wagon and purchased "Sweet Tart" from the limited colors left now at CVS (my Rite-Aid sold out). And how many other ladies can relate to this... as soon as I got into the car I had to open that baby and test it out! But... ehhh. Oh it's a pretty enough shade of pink... mid toned and rather neutral/cool. Lip Butters...yeah whatever... honestly this is nothing more than creamy lipstick in a "catchy" presentation. Not bad but not exactly new or amazing

I LOVE these lipsticks! They glide on and have pretty decent staying power. Highly recommend!

Absolutely love these! They are my favourite lipsticks of the drugstore because the lighter shades are more sheer for everyday but the deeper colours are very opaque and saturated! Feel so soft on the lips and a fair price range. I have 13 and still want more! Very comparable to the maybelline color whispers but these are slightly more pigmented! Totally recommend!

Video Reviews & Tutorials