October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by keekz

I am not a huge mascara buff, but i really do like this mascara. I find that it seperates, lengthens, and makes my lashes look beautiful! I had been using Voluminous for a long time, mainly for volume, but this mascara i find is better.

It is quite cheap and i think the packaging is really cute. I will definatley repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by AbbeyMarjorie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping this would be the redemption product for Great Lash. My hopes were quickly destroyed.

The formula is the exact same as the classic Great Lash. Way too watery, clumpy, and just blah.
The brush did grab all of my lashes, which was nice, but it was pointless since the formula is awful.

Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

Terrible mascara on its own. Its very clumpy so if you like spider lashes go ahead and purchase this mascara but personally I hate clumpy mascara. I did not like the brush. I found it hard to use and just oddly shaped. I felt like the narrow end of the brush was making my lashes clump more than the wider end. It was a relatively cheap mascara even compared to other drugstore brands. I believe I bought it for $5-6. The only reason why this mascara is getting a 2 rating instead of 1 is because it works fine when I'm wearing false lashes and I just need to blend my real lashes with the false lashes. Honestly thats the only use for this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Jackjack12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just dont like this mascara I don't like how the brush is. The formula is goopy nasty it doesn't makes my lashes long or gives me volume I wouldn't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by allyssaL

I love this mascara! Defiantly my favorite right now... It applies well, and its not clumpy (depending on how you apply it) In terms of price, i think that's great too. I just really overall love this mascara and I totally recommend it.!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

Its one of my favs,for sure.I really like it.It gives such a nice volume and its very lengthening as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mjones21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice mascara. The formula is on the liquid side. I did experience a bit of clumping while I attempted to layer the product but not that big of a deal.
It left my lashes (normally short with a slight curve) looking longer and curled, although not voluminous.
I like the brush, it's short and made of that plastic/silicone material so it glides and I was able to reach my inner lashes without disturbing the middle lashes.
I got the mascara for 3.99$+tx, the regular price is usually 7 or 8 dollars, not sure. Overall, I would buy this product again if it's on sale and I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a cheap, lash lengthening and curling mascara [I included it in a birthday bag for my sister :-)].

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by MissjonesLso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This Mascara has been around for years on end, due to one great reason! It works! The "GreatLash" says it all, if you have thin, close to invisible lashes like mine, this is a winner! It really does capture every lash and volumises even the tiny ones. What I really dig about this mascara is the innovation of the cap! U can wash the wand regularly and not leave it to dry! And the packaging is colorful and super girly! Give it a try ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I've had this mascara for while, and for some reason when I was younger I was really obsessed with looking super natural so I bought this in brownish black because I'm very fair. Now I prefer black mascaras because I like more drama on my lashes, but I still use this mascara on days when I do just want a natural look (If I'm just running out of the house, if I'm snowboarding or going to dance classes), it is super easy to apply I just sweep it through my lashes once or twice and I don't even need to run a lash comb through it. I am going to purchase this in black and see if I can build up more volume and drama with it so I can wear it every day. I reccomend this product to make up beginners because its really easy and it doesn't take forever to get it off either but it wears well on my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by AmandaCakers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this one at all... The only thing that it is good for is coloring your eye lashes. it doesn't volumize or give you longer looking lashes.