August 28, 2014 | 1153 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by supeya

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but this irritated my eyes badly. Throughout the day my eyes were very watery, but I wasn't sure if it was the eyeliner or something else. After a on and off period, I have come to the conclusion that it is this eyeliner. I have it in black and it is very pigmented. It also bleaded down to under my eye from the outercorner, but very minimal transfer to upper lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad waterproof liner. First time I've used it today and so far I'm impressed that it stayed on without melting or smudging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Neume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A truly terrible eyeliner. If you wear contacts especially, this will make you cry. The only thing it has going for it is the pigmentation. It's very black, creamy, and glides well so it's easy to put on. However, staying power is about 3 hours at most - and worst of all, it bleeds right into your eye. I took out my contacts after an 8 hour day (with my eyes watering throughout) and I had gobs of black eyeliner stuck to my contacts. I hate wasting products but this is going straight to the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is pricey for the actual amount of product you get in the pencil. From a few previous reviews I had made sure to only twist up just enough of the liner that I need to use at the moment because it does not retract. The formula itself is the best I have ever used and I have used quite a few of high to low end formulas. I only line my upper eyes with this. I don't have oily eyelids. I dab a fine tip slant brush on the tip of the pencil and use it to make a perfect line. It behaves like a gel liner but not as messy as a trying to apply the gel liner. So far I love this formula the best but the packaging makes me nervous. I keep waiting for it to go faulty.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

These are AWFUL! I got the black and the brown, and I threw them out. They cost around $15 US each in Australia, so not cheap... and they are so awful!

Very poor pigment - they go on really waxy, and not as intense colour. The old Revlon Colorstay are better, even though the long-lasting eyeliner market has certainly moved on from that formula, too.

Spent a small fortune on these, for VERY poor pigment, really poor staying power.

Later purchased Prestige waterproof pencils in the Intensity range, and they are so creamy and pigmented I threw these Maybelline pencils in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is not easy to apply - it tends to make a smudgy mess. The only way I've been able to wear this is by adding some eyeshadow over top of the eyeliner to make it stay put. I'll probably end up throwing this out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love how black this comes on. this didn't retract as easily as other liners, which is a downside. it does glide on like a dream, but i had problems with it smudging on my lower lashline. i wish it stayed put on the bottom. had no problems with this smudging on top. it's good, but i know there are better liners out there. covergirl's liquiline blast actually stays put on the top & bottom. i'll use it up, but i wouldn't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly think this is one of the best eyeliners that I've always used. I've never cared for eyeliners that much because even though I always wear them, they honestly all looked the same to me. I always experimented with drugstore items because they're cheap and some of them actually work well. I found this while I was buying the creme liner in a pot and the store I was in had all Maybelline items as buy one get one free, so I decided hey, why not? I'd try two new eyeliners and I'd have one free.

The funny fact is I didn't like the creme liner that much. It was too tedious and it took me a long time to get it on because I'm such a perfectionist with my makeup. I used this eyeliner and was amazed at how dark it came out and how pigmented it was. After I curled my eyelashes, I touched up and did my my waterline and I was happy that it looked so much better than the other eyeliners that I had purchased.

For me, it stays on all day. Most of it, anyway. The top line stays perfect how I left it all day even after I worked out or a long day at school. My only complaint is that is never stays on my lash and waterline for the entire day so now I'm trying to find an eyeliner that will do that. Otherwise, I'm very satisfied with this product and I'll purchase it again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Jessi19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner works really well! I use the master black shade and it is very bold.
It does smear after a while but you just have to touch it up. I did find that when I put the eyeliner on the top lid of my eye, it smudged and turned BLUE! I was not very impressed with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lovenothate5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner does work, it stays on long, & glides easily... hardly smudges but the downside is that it made my eyes very watery..I don't know if I just have a reaction to it but i actually like this product only if it didn't make my eyes so watery..won't buy again tho