Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

Goes on easily with a lot of pigment and stays...what more can you ask. It's better than any MAC eyeliner I've used and better than any drugstore one I've used.

I adore this liner! It applies like a gel liner, with great ease and smoothness. There is no need to tug or pull at your eyelids. The color is pigmented, opaque black. It doesn't run and lasts a decent amount of time. My only issue is with the packaging. I don't know if I have a defective product, but I can't roll up pencil so more will come up. Other than that I can definitely say this is one of the best drugstore pencil liners in the market.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Need to use it a few times before getting the perfect line, but once you master it, it is great!

I bought this product after hearing wonderful things about it and how it stays on the waterline all day.
It was 8 dollars which i found to be a bit pricey but i figured it would be worth it.
I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!
I would never buy this again..ever! It made my eyes extremely watery all day. There were actual tears running down my face at some points throughout the day. It is incredibly black and if you apply it as thick as a regular eyeliner, it looks terrible!
The Packaging is the WORST!
It does not twist up easily. It takes me about 3 minutes just to twist a millimeter of product up, and then it doesn't twist back down. But heres the thing, the tube isn't big enough for any product to be out of the tube, so after i put the lid back on, all the eyeliner smooshes against the top!
So annoying!
I can not stress enough that YOU SHOULD NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My absolute favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day and easy to apply. The black is a pure, deep shade. The eyeliner just glides on with ease.

If you are looking for a no smudge eyeliner-look no further. I used this on vacation and I was in the ocean swimming and surfing every day and it NEVER SMUDGED ONCE. I have Coal Commander and it's a perfect dark-but-not-black color for someone who doesn't want a severe look. Works on the waterline-but can wear off (NOT SMUDGE OR FLAKE) after a full day of playing hard. I highly recommend this eye liner.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great eyeliner. I bought it in black and it is so dark and creamy! It stays in place quite well with minimal smudging. It's very difficult to take off so that speaks to how long lasting it is. It's become a new favorite drugstore eyeliner of mine.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

first off, let me say that this product is veryyy black (i had the blackest color.lol.) so that i enjoyed. however, i am a contact wearer, and found that after applying this to my waterline, it would smudge onto my contacts (i've never had this problem before with other eyeliners and i always wear eyeliner on my waterline while wearing contacts), making them very foggy and almost impossible to see out of. this was very inconvenient at work especially and unfortunate b/c i'm blind without my contacts so i had to leave them in. b/c of this, i had to resort to only using it on top of my eyelid. (which was also inconvenient b/c obviously i prefer something i can use all over my eye) do not recommend buying if you wear contacts.

I have bought around 3 of this already and I'm still planning to buy again. This eyeliner does what it says, it is waterproof ,does not smudge and lasts throughout the day. The colour is fully black (I use the black one)
The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it doesn't last a very long time.
It lasts around...3/4 months, but it is cheap and under $10 so i don't really mind buying it every 3/4 months.
Definitely recommend this eyeliner if you hate looking like a raccoon and having to reapply your eyeliner throughout the day because the colour keeps fading.

Pros: Intense black, glides on easily, lasting if not applied to the waterline or else it will smudge throughout the day.

Cons: Hard to retract, messy to apply because the tip of the eyeliner becomes too dull to line my eyes, have to use eye shadow on top of the liner to cover up the defects

Overall, it's an ok eyeliner, but not worth the price. It doesn't last all day (since I apply it on my waterline) and it is hard to apply because the tip is not sharp enough.