Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

on 3/31/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My absolute favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day and easy to apply. The black is a pure, deep shade. The eyeliner just glides on with ease.

on 3/27/2012 8:06:00 PM

If you are looking for a no smudge eyeliner-look no further. I used this on vacation and I was in the ocean swimming and surfing every day and it NEVER SMUDGED ONCE. I have Coal Commander and it's a perfect dark-but-not-black color for someone who doesn't want a severe look. Works on the waterline-but can wear off (NOT SMUDGE OR FLAKE) after a full day of playing hard. I highly recommend this eye liner.

on 3/19/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great eyeliner. I bought it in black and it is so dark and creamy! It stays in place quite well with minimal smudging. It's very difficult to take off so that speaks to how long lasting it is. It's become a new favorite drugstore eyeliner of mine.

on 3/19/2012 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

first off, let me say that this product is veryyy black (i had the blackest color.lol.) so that i enjoyed. however, i am a contact wearer, and found that after applying this to my waterline, it would smudge onto my contacts (i've never had this problem before with other eyeliners and i always wear eyeliner on my waterline while wearing contacts), making them very foggy and almost impossible to see out of. this was very inconvenient at work especially and unfortunate b/c i'm blind without my contacts so i had to leave them in. b/c of this, i had to resort to only using it on top of my eyelid. (which was also inconvenient b/c obviously i prefer something i can use all over my eye) do not recommend buying if you wear contacts.

on 3/15/2012 10:57:00 PM

I have bought around 3 of this already and I'm still planning to buy again. This eyeliner does what it says, it is waterproof ,does not smudge and lasts throughout the day. The colour is fully black (I use the black one)
The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it doesn't last a very long time.
It lasts around...3/4 months, but it is cheap and under $10 so i don't really mind buying it every 3/4 months.
Definitely recommend this eyeliner if you hate looking like a raccoon and having to reapply your eyeliner throughout the day because the colour keeps fading.

on 3/12/2012 12:33:00 AM

Pros: Intense black, glides on easily, lasting if not applied to the waterline or else it will smudge throughout the day.

Cons: Hard to retract, messy to apply because the tip of the eyeliner becomes too dull to line my eyes, have to use eye shadow on top of the liner to cover up the defects

Overall, it's an ok eyeliner, but not worth the price. It doesn't last all day (since I apply it on my waterline) and it is hard to apply because the tip is not sharp enough.

on 3/7/2012 1:18:00 AM

I'm always on the search for the blackest smokiest eye liner. I use eyeliner every freaking day so I stay away from high end liners because I go through them like crazy and I have no intention of spending 20 dollars on something that's going to last me 3 weeks. So I picked this up because my fave drugstore brand got discontinued (sold at ULTA, but I can't remember the name, it was only 1 dollar and it was very black and glided on like a dream). Anyways, after being disappointed by everything else, I gave this a try and I really like it. Very black and glides on well. The price isn't cheap but so far this is the only drug store eyeliner that I've bought (besides my previous fave) that gave me such great results.

on 2/21/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but this irritated my eyes badly. Throughout the day my eyes were very watery, but I wasn't sure if it was the eyeliner or something else. After a on and off period, I have come to the conclusion that it is this eyeliner. I have it in black and it is very pigmented. It also bleaded down to under my eye from the outercorner, but very minimal transfer to upper lid.

on 2/15/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Not a bad waterproof liner. First time I've used it today and so far I'm impressed that it stayed on without melting or smudging.

on 2/14/2012 5:40:00 PM

A truly terrible eyeliner. If you wear contacts especially, this will make you cry. The only thing it has going for it is the pigmentation. It's very black, creamy, and glides well so it's easy to put on. However, staying power is about 3 hours at most - and worst of all, it bleeds right into your eye. I took out my contacts after an 8 hour day (with my eyes watering throughout) and I had gobs of black eyeliner stuck to my contacts. I hate wasting products but this is going straight to the garbage.