BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

i have been using this for over 2 years now ! its the best mascara ever! since finding this i dont wear false lashes anymore! result!

on 3/7/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for over 6 months.
Pros: Goes on easily, doesn't take long to dry, makes lashes look amazing, lasts all day without smudging or flaking (well over 12 hours)
Cons: Dries out too quickly and makes eyes dry and irritated by the end of the day.

on 3/7/2015 9:25:00 AM

I got this mascara from my friend because she just hated it, and after reading all of the negative feedback I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna like it, but then I tried it a boom! Holy grail mascara, I'm in love, I've been using it for months now and still look forward to using it every morning, I think it's amazing, makes my lashes (short, straight lashes) very lengthened and stand out, unfortunately, the curl power is really poor but seeing how much I love this, it's a minor issue, too bad it's so expensive..

on 3/5/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the "the bronze of champions" for Christmas, which contained a sample of They're Real.
First off, the bad:
Gives raccoon eyes with oilier foundations or moisturizers.

Hard to remove, takes a lotion remover and cleanser. Not quite waterproof either, it's in a weird in between space.

Is too wet in the beginning, and has a brief window of perfection before it gets dried out. The first couple of uses were subpar.

Is pretty expensive for the full tube.

That said, I really enjoyed this mascara. I got loads of compliments on my lashes while using this. It held a curl once the formula had dried down. Nice long lengthening, medium thickening, no clumps in the "perfect" stage. Despite the cons, I really liked this mascara. The effect was really pretty, which is saying something, as my eyelashes had been damaged by extensions in November, and were short and sad.
It's unfortunate that a luxury brand has to be fiddled with to get it to work right.
If I could, I'd give a 3.5, but I'd still rebuy the mini size, because it lasts about that 3 month mark for around $10.

on 3/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

I wanted to love this mascara so badly. After reading reviews and deciding between this and Better Than Sex, I thought this would be a great fit for me, and I chose they're real. I am not very picky with mascara, but I could not find one thing I liked about it. It is such a wet formula that it made my lashes clump together into like 3 eyelashes. It does not hold a curl and by the end of the day my "three lashes" were sticking straight out. I have no idea why I couldn't get this to work for me, but try it out before you buy it. I went back to buy the Better than Sex and it is my Holy Grail mascara! I would record that over this one!

on 3/3/2015 5:10:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It's easy to apply and adds nice length and volume to my lashes. It lasts a full day without smudging or flaking. I've purchased it several times already.

on 3/3/2015 5:08:00 PM

My eyelashes are naturally long so I don't find this mascara beneficial for making them look extra false or thick, and this stuff is a nightmare to get off, I literally have to soak my eyes in makeup remover however it is extremely good at holding length throughout the whole day, and that is worth paying for! my eyelashes look the exact same in the morning when the mascara is first applied as they do before going to bed, which is something drugstore mascaras never seem to be able to compete with! If another mascara is able to do that with added results, maybe I will not buy this again, but for the time being I think the price is somewhat reasonable for the beauty of longlasting mascara!

on 3/3/2015 8:35:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. Sometimes it really works for me and gives me thick, beautiful lashes. But I have to say a drug store mascara would do the same or even a better job. I find that it clumps my lashes together by the second coat and when I attempt to separate them, my lashes just form into four big clumps. It is quite a sticky formulation that it such a hassle to take off with make up remover. I have to work hard at flicking my lashes up too because it tends to flatten them. It definitely isn't a horrible mascara, but I wouldn't buy it again because a drug store product could do better.

on 3/2/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this mascara! It doesn't look clumpy at all. It makes your lashes look super long and beautiful. It's one of my favourite mascaras. It definitely gives you that false lash effect. Though, the only complaint that I have is that it's super expensive for a mascara. I can easily find mascaras which are as good at the drugstore!

on 3/1/2015 2:52:00 PM

Favorite mascara I cannot say enough how much I love it, it lengthens, seperates, and curls. It's amazing and the brush is perfect

Video Reviews & Tutorials