BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1988 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 1/15/2015 8:29:00 PM

I have been using this mascara for around two years. My reasoning behind this would be for the most part, it's staying power. My mascara would always find its way under my eyes by the end of the day and this one does not. It also makes lashes look quite long and thick. It is pretty hard to take off and is a bit on the pricey side so that's why I can't give it a 5. I buy mine at sephora either at the store or online and it comes with a fair amount.

on 1/14/2015 10:38:00 PM

I usually use waterproof mascara because I have very straight eyelashes and it helps to keep them curled. I was told that this was just as good as any waterproof mascara. As soon as I put it on my eyelashes drooped down again, straight as an arrow. I decided to use it on my bottom lashes and it looked really dry and after an hour I had black circles under my eyes. This stuff just didn't work for me. I'll stick with maybelline..

on 1/14/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge Benefit fan. I loved this mascara, but I didn't love it as much as I had hoped. Lots of volume, and dramatic results. However, it got clumpy quickly when I tried to add more than one quote. Another thing, boy does it have staying power. My typical eye makeup remover didn't take it off after several attempts, but benefit makes a remover that I may end up trying. I don't know if I'll repurchase, but I'll consider it.

on 1/14/2015 11:48:00 AM

I got it free with a magazine. At first I didn't like it as much but was hopeful as it is a much hyped product. After a few trials, I did like it and one I had was a mini travel sized one. It was convenient and I carried it with me whenever I was travelling. Now I think it's quite worth the hype although it would be nice if it was a tad bit cheaper.

on 1/13/2015 3:35:00 AM

The first time when I use this mascara, I thought I like it. But when I repurchase, I compare using with Maybelline falsies. Maybelline does a better job in curling my lashes and holding the curls. Benefit never makes my lashes curl and lengthen. It just gives you black, voluminous effect. I won't repurchase.

on 1/11/2015 5:42:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample of this mascara. at first i didnt care for it, but i kept using it and i'm loving it now. one coat is all i need for long voluminous lashes! Love!!!

on 1/11/2015 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Only 2 coats are needed. I find more than that can be a little clumpy. Stays on until you takes it off. Overall good product for a higher end product.

This mascara is one of the worst I've ever used. Drug store mascara works better than this. With a name like "They're real" you'd think it would be giving you a false lash look, implying that you aren't wearing any. Well believe me, people won't even question you. This mascara is messy,too wet, and provides no volumizing or lengthening properties. Do not even waste your money on it. The They're Real eyeliner is also a joke. Very disappointed with the products. The one thing I did like was the brush, it really picked apart the lashes. If you want a natural lash I guess it's an ok but.

on 1/10/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried this in a sample to see if it lived up to its hype. It did not. I found the formula to be somewhat sticky, and it made my lashes appear spidery and clumpy after only a few coats.

on 1/10/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is one of the worst I have ever tried! It was so damaging to my lashes and flaked off halfway through the day. I was surprised how hard it was to remove because it had no problem coming off all over the place on its own! For something so pricey and raved about on YouTube and the like, I thought it must just be me... But my mum agreed that it was certainly not worth the money. I've used much better drugstore mascaras for half the price. Disappointing!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products