L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 7/11/2006 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this conditioner. It conditions my hair very well. There is amodimethicone in it, which I love. Some people hate that silicone, but I don't. I have rebought this probably a dozen times already, and I plan to buy it again!

Believe the hype, girls. I've used this on and off and been lead astray by many different conditioners, but this is one of the best I've tried. I have very fine, very dry and damaged color-treated hair, and this is one of the very few products I use on it that make any sort of a difference. Of course, this is almost all cosmetic, it's so loaded with silicones that it masks any damage and gives the impression that your hair is shiny and healthy. This can be good or bad - good because it makes your hair look fabulous anyway, bad because underneath, your hair may be drying out and you wouldn't even know it. I take "breaks" from this to wean off the silicones, treat my hair, then once it regains moisture I go back to using it, otherwise, my hair dries out terribly, has a lot of build-up, and starts breaking. This is good stuff - but use in moderation.

on 3/18/2006 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this product-i have been using it as a deep conditioner once a week for about 4-5 months. My hair is not weighed down and it works wonders for my blond, straight, highlighted hair. I bought it on ebay because i could not get it locally(tried sally,s, cvs, walgreens, salons etc). Works for me.
Update:Nov 06. Still love this conditioner-GREAT CONDITIONER FOR HIGHLIGHTED HAIR
UPDATE:Sept 2009.. LOVE THIS-use it all the time. AWESOME

on 3/15/2006 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have permed, color treated hair (believe me it is super cute - not as 80's as it sounds. lol.) and this conditioner is my hair's best friend. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I use it as a deep conditioner every other day and I use a lighter conditioner when I take a shower but don't wash my hair.
I am not sure what other people are saying about how it leaves them with the frizzies, because that is kind of the style of my hair anyway (think SJP au natural).
I love the consistency, the smell, and the silky feeling it leaves on my hair.

My only complaint is that I don't like the twist top dispenser tube. One morning I reached for my conditioner and realized that it was the wrong one - too late - I had already squeezed it into my hand and with this style of bottle there is no getting it back in there! Oh well, luckily it is only about $8 a bottle. Perfectly affordable!

This is my HG! I have dry platnium blond hair and I thought I was doomed to only using hair color condidioners! Not any more, Right when you apply this stuff you can feel the diffrence in your hair. I dont even need to straighten it anymore because the dry fly aways are gone! I used loreal feria conditioner professional that I got from Sally beauty supply.

I would have to say this is conditioner has AMAZING detangling power. It really makes my hair super soft and detangles it so fast and so well. Once in the shower, if I put a little of this in my hair I can instantly comb through my hair with my fingers. I don't like to use it everyday though because I don't want it to weigh down my fine, hair. A little goes a long way. I really think everyone should try it!!

on 12/22/2005 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product so much. It does leave hair dry if not left on for the proper amount of time. I use it once every four days, and each time I leave it on my hair for 2 minutes at least. It works wonders. After I coloured my hair with Feria, my hair became almost impossible to detangle with my usual conditioners. This conditioner leaves my hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. Its a bit too much for daily use. It does weigh hair down if used too much. But I've never had a conditioner that works as well as this. Perhaps I'll try Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner next because its too much trouble for me to have to order one of these from America everytime.

on 12/22/2005 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good for giving your hair some added shine after coloring. not too fond of the smell, but the results are worth it. My hair feels soft and there are no tangles. You can get a big tube at Sally's. A little is all I need, as it has silicone in it. update 10/31/13 It has been years since I have used this. Well, I decided to buy a packet of this to give it a try again. It smells better and the slip is incredible. I still only need to use a little bit since it is hard to rinse out if I use too much. My hair is left soft, shiny, and it helps retain my color (I have highlights). It is quite heavy to use everyday, but if your hair is tangle-prone or dry, this is nice to try.

on 11/22/2005 4:37:00 PM

Tried them all*- and this conditioner makes my hair shiny and FRIZZ-FREE which is very important. The others are good but this is better.
*Redken all soft, Matrix sleek look, Frederic Fekkai glossing conditioner, Herbal Essence, Ausssie 3-minute miracle, Terax Crema etc...you get the idea. :)

on 11/15/2005 8:24:00 AM

Initially I thought this conditioner was fabulous, but after awhile it left my hair dry and it started breaking. This has a drying alcohol in it, so I am sure that this would be the cause. Won't repurchase, but too bad as it's cheap too.