Origins Ginger Essence

4.1

I love this scent. It is spicy and sexy. A male friend commented once that it was one of the only perfumes he had ever liked. (He's married and wasn't giving me a line!) My fiance loves it.

I find it uplifting and relaxing at once. It is a warm scent so I wear it in the winter, but it isn't too heavy in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it smells really earthy and natural which i like

I really love this scent. It's very fresh and subtle. However, it simply does not last for more than an hour - and I even layer it with the Ginger body gloss. I'd say buy the intensified version instead.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Too spicy and bothered my skin. Will swap this one.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very light fragrance, and so I go through the bottle quickly compared to other scents. But it's pleasant and light, refreshing citrus and warm ginger, and smells great layered with the body souffle (I like this better than the balm, or lotion in the bottle). Love this in the summer time, and have repurchased twice. Not a breakthrough in fragrances, but a very nice one indeed.

Iīve had a pretty strange relationship with this fragance. Loved it when tried it at the store and bought a bottle. Then back home found it a bit overpowering and abandoned it. Have rediscovered it recently and itīs growing on me. Very unusual, spicy and fresh, quite sexy. I enjoy this more during spring/summer.

I love the sweet spiciness and used to wear this all the time, but once Origins introduced a perfume version of GloomAway (yummy grapefruit!), I've been hooked on that.

This is a fabulous scent! I was skeptical at first but now I can't get enough of it. Not really sweet and not really a kitchen smell, but oh so, delicious! Love it!

Fresh, gingerale/lemonade scent. Not as ginger-y as I hoped it might be, on the other hand, I'm a sucker for citrus scents, so I love it anyway. I would wear this to work in the summer. It's uplifting, light and fizzy. UPDATE: I bought a bottle of this and I love it more and more as I wear it.... I'm really diggin' this!!! So summery and refreshing. I'll be wearing it a lot!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Another one of my favorite scents, I love the smell of ginger. It's especially nice to wear in the summer, it's very refreshing on a hot day. I don't find this scent over powering at all and it lasts all day on me.

Popular Fragrances