July 24, 2014 | 2192 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this product not that overwhelming. Being an Australian who couldn't purchase this ( only online) besides in the states I bought four while I was in Hawaii. The colours of the packing make it look really girly but I find the the cap/lid is really delicate and could crack. The electro tinted ones are great but it pretty much feels like Vaseline on my lips. The price isn't to bad considering it is a pretty popular product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

baby lips is a very... interesting product. it smells great and provides good colour (i'm too lazy to buy a separate lipstick) in my opinion but at the same time, it doesn't last very long (maybe a couple hours?) and isn't as hydrating as they advertise. sometimes though, I feel like my lips begin chapping if I don't continuously use this product. it's still a decent product if you're just looking for a cheap lip colour and somewhat moisturising?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by annabelleloveslipbalms

Just one word. EW.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by dee917

Awful taste, awful smell, awful product. And it made my lips flake.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aprilfrompa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried dozens of lip balms and I hated baby lips. It goes on greasy but wears off in no time, leaving your lips painfully dry; and most of the colors are too bright for my fair complexion. Overall I think this is the most overrated lip balm out there, definitely not worth the hype. Waste of money!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased mine from Asda when they 1st became available in the UK & they only had the blue one left in stock.

It's not a bad lip balm but I can't understand why people love them so much; because to me they really aren't that special at all & I won't be rushing out in a hurry to buy more anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mintrossarin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Baby lips smell amazing. When I first purchased these lip balms I kept on smelling it. The packaging is also very cute and easy to use. The lip balm itself is not very hydrating nor moisturizing. Though I would repurchase this again because of its smell and the fact that it gives my lips a gloss and it goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by 3lfgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first bought the bright pinky coloured one and was very impressed! It smells great and gives a slight hint of colour. However the one downside it that if you put it on with dry lips the colour sticks in the cracks or dints in your lips,giving an uneven patchy colour. I then purchased "hydrate" which is clear and also smells BEAUTIFUL (like lemons and freshness). I have used this much more than the pink colour as it really nourishes and makes my lips feel smooth and moisturised. Baby lips give a hint of colour perfect for everyday use if you're not into heavy lipstick or if you want to wear something subtle for school.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love these baby lips especially the coral crush and oh orange! versions. It's just so moisturizing and the colour is perfect for my NC30 skin. It's makes me look like I'm alive and less tired. I have nothing to say negative about this product. It's cheap, gets the job done and it's plain wonderful.
I also love the dr rescue version of baby lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

I've purchased several Baby Lips lip balms from Ulta. I love the packaging. It's like a lipstick with a colorful splash of graffiti style lettering.

I've been using the pink one most often lately. If I'm at a restaurant or having coffee at a cafe and my lipstick has worn off, I need something to moisturize and even out my lips. This is a perfect solution, because it's easy to use with or without a mirror. The tint is not extreme.

Yes, it is very softening and moisturizing.

The "electro" color line of Baby Lips lip balm is brighter and more intense. I have one that is a bright coral orange. But none of these are full coverage color. So I don't find them to be too vivid or harsh.

This is a fun product. It definitely feels like more than a lip balm. Maybelline says Baby Lips protects and increases moisture. I think that's true. I also use it over lip stains, which can be drying.