Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

LOVE!! This product is amazing. There are plenty of colors to choose from it's not sticky or thick. It goes on beautifully and it's great for a moisturizer. It's a great lip balm because there are so many wonderful colors and they smell delicious! I'm working to get them all. They're a great price and great size too! I love the packaging too :)

on 7/11/2014 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love these! I have five of them and I love all of them. I like that they are hydrating but also give your lips a little color, which is nice if you're not willing to go for a full on lipstick. They're a little more expensive than a normal Chapstick. At target, they're around $3 or $4 but at Walgreens and ulta they are $4 or $5. I definitely recommend, though. They're a staple in my bag!

I've been using the "Cherry Me" lip balm for nearly 5 months and I'm starting to dislike it. The product seems moisturising when you first apply it on the lips, but tends to dry out after 15 minutes. :( I was really disappointed!

on 7/8/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have "Cherry Me" (the one in the orange tube) and I LOVE it. I actually have two, one for my purse and one for my vanity because I love it THAT much.

PROS:
-It's cheap
-It's moisturizing
-It gives a nice, natural pink tint
-It applies extremely smooth

CONS:
-None!

on 7/8/2014 4:10:00 PM

As far as packaging goes this lip balm is one of the cutest options at the drugstore, which for me (a lip balm junkie) is reason enough to buy it. Other than that though this product is pretty average. They're not very moisturizing and depending on the color they can almost feel gritty on the lips. they do give the lips a nice shine which I enjoy but some of the lighter shades are completely colorless when they should be tinted. Granted the darker shades can be very nice with their light pigmentation. Overall don't expect much , just enjoy the cute packaging and the subtle shine they leave on your lips. While wearing them if you're not wearing a gritty one they do feel comfortable

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Tried out a few shades of this and while I think they smell good, the first thing that turned me off was the taste...like old plasticky lipstick, gross! Couldn't stand that taste in my mouth and for that alone I tossed them. Apart from that, the packaging looks cheap and the product is not moisturizing. I do like the tint of color and subtle shine it gives, but the taste made it unwearable for me.

I was initially attracted to these because of their adorable packing that I LOVE. It has a sheer tint to it that is cute for days when you are wearing natural shades. These lipbalms smell amazing and are moisturizing. Although I feel like I have to keep reapplying it over and over, which I dont like about some lipbalms. I think this is a cute idea but I think some vaseline or burts bees lipbalm does a better job at moisturizing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love tinted lip balms & am always on the hunt for a better one. Sadly, I found these too drying for me. I bought Cherry Me ( a sheer red) and Grapevine ( a sheer purple berry color). Both felt moisturizing at first but left my lips dry feeling within 15-20 minutes. The hunt continues.

on 7/6/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the packaging and the lip balms add a cute tint to your lips, they all smell delicious and aren't expensive, but they aren't very moisturizing. I liked them but I wouldn't repurchase, except maybe the pink one because I love the color , or the yellow one because that one actually is moisturizing.

I have this in Smoothing Cherry (discontinued) it doesn't have a tint and it's absolutely lovely! It definitely works for me! I had dry cracked lips very often and it started getting really annoying to constantly have the need to apply lip balm. When I first picked this up I was really looking for something that could solve me lip problem once and for all. This product did not disappoint!
It didn't have a taste but had a slight scent of cherry. I applied it once or twice everyday and four days later, my cracked lips were no longer a problem!! They were gone! I was left with crackles soft lips. Would definitely recommend!
Sadly, now almost all BabyLips by Maybelline have a tint. Great for some but not for me. I prefer mine to be naked.