April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Bberry15

I love how these givr a lil bit of color to your lips and I love how they smell.I have all of the electro collection and i love how theylook and they are inexpensive but the only con that I have with this product is that it doesnt really moustirise

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ami1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been seeing reviews and adverts for this product everywhere so when I was in Superdrug, I had a spare £3 left so I just decided to buy it to see what all the hype was about.

The packaging, first of all, is nothing special. Practical and hard wearing. The logo looks somewhat tacky though. The smell (I bought the mint one) was nice and refreshing. Not as strong as I'd like it to be however. The actual product is okay but it's not as moisturising as I'd hoped it would be. I had to keep reapplying it every hour or two, hence why after about a month it's almost finished.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Meh, these are nothing special. I have a cherry one and a peachy one. The cherry one is ok, has a nice little pop of color, not very shiny, but does have a bit of a sheen. The peachy one I have is terrible. The color is muddy looking and it seems to have a bit of shimmer that translates to grittiness on the lips. Neither is moisturizing at all and after a couple hours of wear my lips will be drier than before. I was pretty disappointed, given the number of good reviews, I really thought these would be better. Will not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by HelloDear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

What a rip off! For a lip balm these things are quite pricey and they do such a crappy job at keeping your lips moisturized! When this dries (which happens within like an hour and a half) my lips are completely peeling off! Horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by LatinaDelight

Hello, ladies & gents. (I don't discriminate) :)
I just purchased this product a couple of days ago on a whim. I've heard so much talk about it that I figured, why not just try it and see what the array is about? I want to make a fair judgement as its only been a couple of days. Now, without beating around the bush... I have the "Pink Punch" one. For me, it made my lips look much fuller, which I found was a definite plus! ;-) It gave me a nice wash of pink, a light pink... Close to Wet 'N' Wild's 901b pink I believe that's the number. I like it so far. Not sure if it really moisturizes my lips, but does soften them immensely!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by branditaylorr

I'm absolutely addicted to this product! I have 12 of them, and their all so amazing! I love the pigment they give you, a little but not too much, perfect for everyday wear. My personal favs are Grape Vine, Fierce N Tangy, and Minty Sheer. I highly recommend buying these, they're all such great lip balms!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by glitterandsparkles42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have the blue, and the pink lip balm. I love these because they are so inexpensive, smell nice (but are not overpowering) and moisturize the lips nicely. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlysimple

I love this product! Especially in the colour "Cherry Me"! It's the perfect pop of colour for everyday & it's super moisturizing & smells like cherry candy! They're very pigmented for a lip balm & they're super inexpensive so I will definitely repurchase & try the other colours as well

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by WalkingTwizzler

It's harsh and I'm allergic to it!!!! This is not the first I've been allergic to but's one of the worst reactions! I have pink punch, Strike a rose, the original peppermint one and then one of the neon collections that's green. Pink Punch and strkie a rose smell great but the other to smell gross and I actuall love things thats minty. and the only reason I still have to is because I do friends makeup alot and they can still were them. AND THERE PETROLEUM BASED THERE NOT MOISTURISING!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk99

I've been using this lip balm for 5 months and i'm quiet satisfied with it. The only reason i bought it because baby lips lip balms is becoming a trend in indonesia. But too bad we've only got the colorless versions of it. I got mine in Energizing Orange which is not an exaggerating orange scent since i dont like zesty scented products. It's very moisturising, and it has a runny texture, no waxy feeling and shine of a gloss once applied onto lips. An it has SPF 20! The biggest turn off of the product was it feels kinda weird when i licked it and it doesnt really live up to its claim... It claims to reduce fine lines on the lips in a few weeks but after using it for months, it does reduce fine lines on my lips. I will repuchase it again since its very cheap