Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/15/2015 8:13:00 AM

I purchased Maybelline Baby Lips Baby Pink Lip Balm.
They're not pricey, only $4 ish each ! I got them on sale, just less than $2. yay.
This was my first time trying the 'baby lips' range and I love it !
The packaging is really cute, the pink and the silver just caught my attention haha.
The product is a transparent light pink colour but when you apply it on you lips, you get a glossy pink blush colour. Pink glow as the package labels. Its not overly bright which is what i love about it.
It also has a great scent and moisturises ! The only down side I have with this is it does last as long on the lips.
Overall, i would repurchase this item ! Probably try another colour too.

Amazing product. I tried almost all the flavours available in my local store. I love all of them, except for the coral rush(haven't tried it). They give a soft transluscent colour which looks amazing. It is soft and as promised, gives you baby soft lips in a span of a week if you reapply it immediately after eating or drinking. Though it is not water resistant as promised. They all have an amazing fragrance. My favourites are Pink lollita and Rose addict. Totally looking forward for the recent releases in electro collection. Totally worth its price.

on 1/13/2015 11:35:00 PM

Anybody who uses this as lip balm is honestly fooling themselves. This is so useless. If you like lip balms that do nothing for healing or fixing chapped lips then I guess this would work for you. It's like EOS. just does nothing but leave you needing more and more until you get sick of it completely. Even if you wanted it for color, you couldn't use it for that cause the payoff is almost bare none in all shades. Please go out and get a real lip balm.

on 1/13/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product is amazingly smooth and moisture. I don't have to worry about dry lips anymore. Sometimes I don't bring color lipstick and I use this instead. the package is firm, clear and cute.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these products, they have a cute packaging and leave a fresh touch to my lips. Also, they all have nice colours. My favorites are : Electro Pink Rose, and Electro Berry Bomb.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product !

Pros :

Provides good moisture ( not treatment)
Leaves lips soft
Has SPF
The packaging is adorable
Lush scents

Cons :

Does not last 8 hours

on 12/21/2014 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used only one tube of this lip balm, in a clear color. I had heard good things about it and wanted to give it a try. The product wasn't anything special. It didn't wow me or do anything amazing. It didn't do anything bad either though! It's just a waxy, petroleum based lip balm.

on 12/16/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have never try a lip balm before but this Maybeline Baby Lips do a good job to me. it moisture my lips and it smells great. they claims that this lip balm can moisture up to 8 hours but this not work for me. they do moisture my lips but not until 8 hours. at first when i apply it lightly on my lips it feels little bit sticky but after a few minute it not feel sticky anymore. it makes my lips look full. i think this lip balm look good on all skin type. what i like its the super cute pastel color packaging, many shades, it has SPF, smells good, moisture well on me, and pocket friendly price;). what i dont like is feels lil bit sticky,and there is no many shades in my country:'((

this review based on me, maybe this lip balm effect not same to all people

on 12/16/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive and mid-quality. Not great and not horrible - but they do contain petrolatum (bad). I like the "crystal" version that has a bit of sparkle. for $2.99 it's just fine and even my 10 y.o. DD can wear them.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

moisturizng for a while but it doesnt last long

Popular Lip Treatments