Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So cheap and yet SO PIGMENTED! I love this neutral palette. I have to say I mostly use the browns and stray away from the greens but maybe someday I'll get adventurous.. Either way this palette is still worth the little money you have to pay. You'll be blown away by how creamy and well colored this are, seriously! Buy it now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a gorgeous palette and so inexpensive. I absolutely love this. My favorite shades are the bronzy crease shade, which is actually a good dupe for MAC Woodwinked, the peachy shade for the lid, and the odd taupe "browbone" color on the right side. These are so pigmented, buttery, and rich, and I only experience fallout with the darker shades, but it's nothing major. Just such a gorgeous palette to own.

on 7/22/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a huge favorite of mine!

Great neutrals for day and night.

*Zero fallout.

*Colors are really nice,blendable and pigmented!!
*Shadows go on smooth.

I have tried these shadows without a eyeshadow primer and they worked really nice and lasted decently with minimal creasing......and of course with a primer they are awesome!!!

I've been using this palette off and on for a few months now and am simply amazed how WnW has been stepping up with their products! Total repurchase!!

on 7/22/2013 12:33:00 AM

Love the neutral colors! These work great for a nude eye giving that not much makeup look :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Wet n Wild eyeshadows are overall super pigmented and good quality especially for such a low price. The problems that I have with this pallete are that there aren't any matte shades to balance out all of the shimmer, and there is a bit of fallout. I don't think I would rush out to buy this pallete right away, however I would recommend this if you are looking for some good quality, inexpensive shadows. It's a shame that Wet n Wild doesn't make even more neutral 8 pan palettes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am quite impressed with the quality, considering it was only 5 or 6 bucks. Only downside is all the colors are shimmer. But the colors on the neutral side are gorgeous and I like the highlighter in the green side. The brown shimmery definer is SUPER pigmented. The colors are not chalky and blend quite well, and they did not crease very much for me. Overall a great buy, everyone shoukd have this because it is inexpensive for the quality and it is still versatile. I used to think Wet n Wild was a low quality brand but they are now becoming one of my fave drugstore brands! Will recommend to friends...

on 7/11/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After months of not being able to find the much hyped "comfort zone" palette, I finally found it in stock at my local Superstore. I can see why this palette is a hit for many - not many drugstore eye shadows have pigmentation that rivals that of higher end brands like these do, and only for $5!

Pros:
- The majority of the shadows are intensely pigmented
- Amazing, amazing value for money
- Combination of neutrals and more colorful shadows
- Individual shadows in palette are very large

Cons:
- Eye shadows are quite "soft" so they break easily
- The pigmentation of a few of the eye shadows isn't as great as the rest
- No mattes

As a personal note, I don't get any use pretty much out of the eyelid, crease, and definer in column 2, but that's because I don't usually go for green eye shadow, however the palette is still a great buy even if you only use the first column.

on 7/3/2013 10:39:00 PM

awesome palette! great pigmentation and lasts on your skin for a long time. I love the colors and its a great price too. wet n wild has great eye shadows they are all very pigmented!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect palette. It has neutrals and greens that are perfect for the fall. It has instructions that are really easy to follow, and you can top it off with a really black cherry lipstick that you can also get from Wet n Wild. I really love Wet n Wild!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is lovely and sparkly. With a primer, the colors last all day. However, as I age, I tend to gravitate more toward matte colors.

So, great--inexpensive--product...just not for me and my drooping eyes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials