August 22, 2014 | 1109 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lmtrues

I was excited to find a powder light enough to match my pale skin but was still a reasonable price, and I tried it and I HATED it upon first sight. Why? Because it has freaking shimmer in it!! Its SO bad, Im not even exaggerating. It looks like I have a ton of shimmery eyeshadow fallout all over my face, Im just a big greaseball, or like one of the overly bronzed girls who use shimmery bronzer, except im about twenty five shades away from even remotely tan. I havnt seen to many other reviews complaining about it, so I tried using less, more, using a brush, a sponge and the little applicator it comes with. Any way I tried I still looked like a hot mess. I couldnt even tell if it kept any oil at bay. I dont know, you can definately tell its not completely matte in the pan, its more of a satin, which is fine. But this is not fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by nicoleleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this powder when I'm not wearing foundation and just concealer as I find it added a touch more coverage and set my concealer to last longer throughout the day. However! Moment I put on top of my foundation, it cakes and gives me a gross ashy look, I definatly do not recommend to be worn over foundation! I bought this powder when it was on sale for half price for $10, in New Zealand makeup is not cheap, I feel I could find a higher quality powder for the same full price, and so will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought the wrong colour at first.. It looked light in the store but when I tried it at home the colour appeared different, so I gave it away and bought another one! The new one was perfect for my skin and kept it matte for about a school day. I have stopped using powder now but I had oily skin back in time. It looks natural and smooth but isn't very blendable so you have to find just the right colour for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Ktraven

I bought this BEFORE I began using high end products, and I really regret buying it. It looked close to my skin color, even lighter in the package, but after I put it on, it adjusted weirdly and got wayyy darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Eop234

I actually really like this product!

It has a little shimmer to it, which I love because I hate being completely matte! It is really smooth, and offers very good coverage. Once you find your shade in this range, you are golden. I am the shade 210.

The only con, is that it tends to cake up. If it was a little more finely milled, this problem wouldn't occur.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This powder is okay: major concern is, leaves face oily after a few hours of wearing it. i do not recommend this product for people with oily skin. Also, it has a bit of shimmer and im a matte lover. overall its just okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by indiajane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely HATED this. I'm sure it would work for other people but it did absolutely nothing for oil control, in fact I went without this powder for a day (I wear Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation in the oily/combo formula) and I was actually LESS oily than I was when I wore it! Light coverage, cakey no matter which method I used to apply it. Oh, and it has some sparkle, which I don't want in my powders. However, my mom commented on my skin and told me it looked lovely and dewy so if that's the look you're going for then you should probably give this a shot. Not sure if its just my lighting but this powder seemed to oxidize too. No me gusta.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eh. This will not mattify your face and it is very sheer you will not get any added coverage. But it will tone down some shine and set your makeup without caking. I purchased a different powder because I just wasn't satisfied enough with it to use it up though. :/ no thanks for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by indigoanatomy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne scars, pimples, and incredibly oily skin. This product has great coverage and keeps my skin oil-free! It even lasts all day at school.

However, I would NOT recommend the Fit Me Foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by curlylaura

This is a pretty good powder. It gives my skin a glow. It doesn't turn orange on me or cake up. I will buy again.