September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by anylatters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the price on the product was fine, but there aren't too many colours to choose from. I knew what number of the fit me matched my skin tone, but it wasn't available at the store. So i had to choose between the lighter or darker powder, and i chose the darker one.

The product is lovely, theres a really slight shimmer to it, so i dont recommend to to people with oily skin, and it goes on matte, with excellent coverage. Without primer it stays good for about 5 hours before you need a touch up. Perfect for on the go, and powder stays packed in and doesnt get dusty. The sponge it comes with is a little rough on the skin, but does a good job applying the makeup, which is fine.

And since i chose the darker one. it was not right at all for my skin tone, when i put my face up to the light. But that's my fault.
Currently i'm using studio fix by mac and its working great for me. The fit me powder i bought is something i dont plan on using and i'll probably pass it on, but if it did come in my skin tone i would for sure buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this product IF i have other products to go along with it. I have to use the FIT me concealer and Mabelline's BB cream with it to get the look I want. The product alone does make you look either shimmery or dry and powdery (depends on the skin type you have and since I have combination skin I get both effects). The packaging is nice and small with a compartment for the applicator with a mirror. Great to throw in your purse! Another thing is it CHEAP so if you do dislike the product not much of your money was wasted!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyMiniDonuts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product overall is just not good but the thing that bothers me the most is that there is shimmer in it which makes me look oily and greasy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really this pressed powder, I like it even better than my Studio Fix by Mac. Leaves my skin matte, which I like because of my oily skin and I like the finish too!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ila80

This is a good basic pressed powder. I like it slightly better than covergirl pressed powder because maybelline seems easier to apply. It sticks to the pad well and I can just pat it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's awesome for a natural look or just finishing off your makeup. Stays on pretty well and works well to get rid of oiliness for a little bit. Lots of colours to choose from :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lmtrues

I was excited to find a powder light enough to match my pale skin but was still a reasonable price, and I tried it and I HATED it upon first sight. Why? Because it has freaking shimmer in it!! Its SO bad, Im not even exaggerating. It looks like I have a ton of shimmery eyeshadow fallout all over my face, Im just a big greaseball, or like one of the overly bronzed girls who use shimmery bronzer, except im about twenty five shades away from even remotely tan. I havnt seen to many other reviews complaining about it, so I tried using less, more, using a brush, a sponge and the little applicator it comes with. Any way I tried I still looked like a hot mess. I couldnt even tell if it kept any oil at bay. I dont know, you can definately tell its not completely matte in the pan, its more of a satin, which is fine. But this is not fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by nicoleleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this powder when I'm not wearing foundation and just concealer as I find it added a touch more coverage and set my concealer to last longer throughout the day. However! Moment I put on top of my foundation, it cakes and gives me a gross ashy look, I definatly do not recommend to be worn over foundation! I bought this powder when it was on sale for half price for $10, in New Zealand makeup is not cheap, I feel I could find a higher quality powder for the same full price, and so will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought the wrong colour at first.. It looked light in the store but when I tried it at home the colour appeared different, so I gave it away and bought another one! The new one was perfect for my skin and kept it matte for about a school day. I have stopped using powder now but I had oily skin back in time. It looks natural and smooth but isn't very blendable so you have to find just the right colour for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Ktraven

I bought this BEFORE I began using high end products, and I really regret buying it. It looked close to my skin color, even lighter in the package, but after I put it on, it adjusted weirdly and got wayyy darker.