September 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this concealer, I picked it up thanks to Tati always raving about it! It's creamy, blendable, covers well, available in a bunch of shades, and always on sale somewhere. I use this under my eyes and as a highlighter (down the bridge of my nose, on the chin and forehead) and I don't even feel like I need foundation after. I don't have acne so I can't speak to if it covers up zits. This is going to be a summer staple for me I can already tell. I'm using the shade 20 now, which is the third-lightest shade. I would recommend this if you're looking for something low-cost to cover up dark circles and minor redness without a ton of foundation or heavy stick concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am utterly amazed...I had about given up on concealing my blueish tint around the inner corners of my eyes because of everything settling into my fine lines. I took a chance on this concealer and I hit the jack pot! It is so creamy it acts almost like a moisturizer under my eyes. It is just beautiful. Those You Tubers were right! And the price was right too! It was about 5 or almost 6 dollars at Walmart. I bought medium because I don't want to use this as a highlighter just for my under eyes and I am tanning. In the winter, I will probably switch to light. I also wanted to mention that the medium color is yellow based there is no pinkness to it at all. Overall, I am really excited to find this and I recommend if you are finding other concealers too drying.

Happy Beautifying!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by kouzakat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

L.O..V..E this concealer! It's the first drugstore concealer I have ever purchased and shade 20 works perfect for me! It covers up everything I want from dark circles to blemishes (I don't have acne so I can't tell you about acne coverage) . It gives a natural fresh and lighter result! Plus, i got it for 5 euros less than my previous concealer and has better coverage. I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

The consistency of this is so creamy and it blends like a dream while still providing amazing coverage. Under the eyes it works great for me. I have the shades fair and light. Fair is much too light for me, but I use it as a highlight and under the eyes and I can make it work. Light is closer to my skin tone, but I find it can be a bit orange sometimes. The darker shade is probably much too dark so I probably won't try it. Would still repurchase because its one of the drugstore's best multipurpose concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

Amazing concealer from the drugstore, I even like it better than the Nars Creamy Concealer which is almost $30 for the same size. This is sheer while also giving good coverage on both undereye circles and blemishes. It also comes in a nice shade range, and is at an excellent price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Cahoe

I really love this concealer! it blends so well with my foundation and doesn't add on or look cakey. I'm really pleased with the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by dladymuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since I had the Fit Me foundation stick by Maybelline, thought I'd get a concealer to match. I had 120 (Classic Ivory) in the foundation stick so I tried the 20 "Sand" in the concealer. Reason because there were only two shades for light skin, so I thought #2 was the one for me. It's too dark for my skin tone unfortunately. The coverage is so-so. The wand is nice with a sponge tip applicator, but the blendability wasn't too great. It kind of dried bit too quickly. I find my L'Oreal True match cream concealer works better. Better for my skin tone and blends more nicely on my skin for better coverage. I will not be buying the fit me concealer again. Both my Fit Me foundation stick and concealer are going into the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by suzbcskin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my purse (in case I don't have time in the am to do makeup) for use at work. Didn't expect it to be that good. Surprised with the coverage and ease of application. Light shade is just right, blends well. Highlights for my eye and doesn't look fake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in the hopes that it would be my HG under eye concealer. Sadly, it didn't live up to those expectations.

The consistency is quite thick and creamy. The product is definitely full coverage and very well pigmented. No complaints there. But even when applied with the lightest of touches and properly set, it still creased under my eyes. And I'm not new to under eye concealers, but this one was a particularly bad creasy offender.

This product does cover spots and discoloration well because it is very well pigmented. And because I bought it in a shade that is now a touch too light, I find it works great as a natural highlight on my cheekbones and maybe a touch on the bridge of the nose if I'm feeling sassy.

The color selection on this product is really good from a drugstore brand. I have to applaud them for that.

I wouldn't say don't buy this product, obviously others have had success with it. And it certainly does have a place in my routine. But I'm not using it in the way I had hoped, and that's a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the MUA reviews and I'm glad I did. I only do the full-face contouring for special occasions and couldn't justify spending NARS dollars on their highly recommended concealer, but I feel this is the next best thing and absolutely well worth the drug store price.

Use Notes: I have fairly normal skin so I rarely need concealer for spots. I do occasionally use concealer for under eye circles. I infrequently contour, and when I do it's not Kardashian-style, it's like half that, if you know what I mean. If I don't sound excited about the product it's just because this type of makeup isn't a stranded-on-a-desert-island necessity for me. However, if you're in to this sort of thing it's an excellent low cost alternative and my five lippie rating is reflective of that.

I purchased a color a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone and slightly yellow-tinged. I dot it where it's needed and then pat it in place with a flat foundation brush or a flat concealer brush depending on the area.

This stuff wears well for a night out. I don't wear it during warm weather, opting for a more natural sun -bronzed look instead, so I can't comment on oil/sweat proof-ness. For the money you can't go wrong, so it's worth a try if you're on the fence. If I knew anyone that needed a concealer recommendation, I'd definitely tell them to get this.