Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/18/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

upon applying this concealer, it offers great coverage on dark spots, mild acne scars, and undereye circles. But don't expect too much on pimples and heavy eye bags! It does tend to wear off after a long day and crease, especially on the under-eyes and acne spots. Luckily, it did not break me out or noticeably give my under-eyes wrinkles.
the packaging can accumulatively get messy through weeks of pumping the applicator out of the tube and the logo fades, but nonetheless it is a fine concealer for its price.

on 5/14/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an ok light coverage concealer. It's definitely better as a highlighter as it doesn't have great coverage but goes on smoothly. I keep seeing this recommended as a dupe for Nars. No way! Just because the packaging is similar does not mean the product is! This doesn't compare as all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For me this concealer has an even number of pros and cons. It is nicely pigmented and creamy - I do find it to be very blendable as well. It wears well on me as an under eye concealer - no creasing at all so far, but we'll see how it does in the summer heat. The color is a tad light on me (I have the shade Fair 15) but the undertone is a good match for my cool toned skin. It does irritate my eyes a bit, which is a bummer. I am used to using the Garnier rollerball concealer and that doesn't irritate at all. Also, I don't find that it works well on blemishes - it just makes the area look cakey without totally covering it up. So, while this is good inexpensive option for under eye/highlighting purposes, I also think there are much better concealers out there and wouldn't repurchase this.

on 5/14/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

If you are looking for a dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, this isn't it. This concealer isn't creamy at all; it is very liquidy. But if you are looking for a good drugstore concealer that gives a little bit of coverage, this is for you. I have acne scars and found that this really didn't cover them and looks cakey easily. It doesn't stay on very long either.

on 5/14/2015 4:35:00 PM

I just bought this product yesterday. I already love it. I thought it was going to be like not good at all. But it gives you that really natural glow. It does ok on blemishes. And wonderful under the eyes. It covers and brightens your eyes at the some time. I recommend this product to everyone.

on 5/14/2015 1:40:00 PM

I use Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I seldom use foundation unless I am going out (which is about 1-2X per week)

I dot on concealer where I need it to cover mostly redness around my nose, chin and give a bit of brightness under my eyes. Then I use an Hourglass Ambient Powder (bronze, or luminous) to set everything.

The NARS is much thicker, and sticks better. It is better for spot concealing on your face. It is $29.00 -- so it better be good.

The Maybelline which everyone calls a dupe, is close. I find this better at brightening my eyes, and also will use lightly around my face where it is too red to tone it down. I use only a tad, as this doesn't "stick" you lightly rub it in where you need some coverage.

For the price, it is a deal. I keep both concealers on hand. I find the NARS a bit too heavy for my under eye area, and to conceal redness in my cheeks (just looks too heavy). So both work, I use in different ways.

The price on this is so good, and the product is very similar to NARS.

If you need some serious concealing, neither product will work. You will need a full coverage concealer

I found that I like Estee Lauder (in the POT), and was using MUFE in the tube. To use MUFE in the tube which will last you forever, I mix it with pure Aloe Vera or a light moisturizer, and then build up where I need it.

I find concealers to be a great alternative to a full face of foundation. I hate the feeling of foundation, as it dries out my skin, the color is never right, my skin and skin color change throughout the seasons....

on 5/12/2015 12:10:00 AM

I just started using this about a month ago and its now my everyday concealer. I don't use foundation, just this concealer to cover any ickiness, like post acne marks on the chin and redness around the nose. I bought it in fair and the color matches perfectly, blends perfectly, and I dont feel it or see it once its on. I normally don't use it under the eyes because I prefer a more illuminating concealer for that, but it works well enough to cover dark circles. I sometimes use a translucent powder over this, sometimes not If im being lazy or rushed or don't really care to impress anyone that day. But powder or no powder this fades on me throughout the day. Especially on the chin where Im prone to occasional breakouts, and which is precisely where I need the most coverage because that's where I have redness from old pimples. But since Ive never found a concealer that lasted all day in my oilier areas, I deem this product good enough. I cant expect it to work miracles. I look better with it on than not, it didn't cause any breakouts, it didn't turn orange, and its light enough for my super pale skin. Winning.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this because I heard that it was a dupe for Nars concealer, but I found that the shades were a little off. I bought 10 Light, because it advertised as the lightest shade( too yellow), but I am cool toned, so 15 fair was actually a better match (second lightest shade) I have only wore this 3 times then I sort of gave up because I really don't like this product. This is absolutely nothing compared to the nars concealer! The way it sets, the longevity of the wear, the color match, nothing! It is very creamy, blends out nicely, but the color is where I have the problem. It looks as if I had taken a darker foundation and rubbed it in my highlight areas. I tried setting this with a powder, and tried just wearing it without powder. No matter how I try it, it's still too dark and very unnatrual looking. Looks like i'll be sticking with my Nyx HD concealer!

Price is great but I really prefer the Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo concealer. The KVD concealer doesn't settle into my lines and gives me more coverage.

This is medium coverage at best, anyone with dark circles can relate.

on 5/10/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice based on the raves. It is too unnatural looking on my undereyes, it gives a very artificial look and fades after a few hours even with powder. The shade sand is fantastic though , the truest yellow I could find at the drugstore.