April 18, 2014 | 1250 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by javiejoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nope. If you have oily skin, STAY AWAY. Actually, if you have normal skin, maybe you should also stay away. This stuff is so greasy! It also starts disappearing after a couple hours. I decided to give this stuff a chance and used it for a month. Every day after a couple hours I would have to reapply. What's the point of buying a foundation that doesn't stay on? The only pro's were that the color matching was nice, and it was cheap. Very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by durtytrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but it looks terrible when you try to use the brush. that's why you have you use your hands and it just gets a little messy. I think it's worth the money though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by hazwanrahman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its good for dry skin.normal skin would look glowing in it, oily skin may need blotting or powder. gives decent medium coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I bought this for 10.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart as I was out of my usual NARS sheer glow and I just didn't have the money to fork out on more. The product is thin and a little goes a very long way. I applied with a stippling brush and it covered my redness and discolouration around my eyes quite well. I set with Rommel stay matte and I am quite happy with the results. I will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This really does turn your face into an oil slick. It also gave me three new zits after wearing it one day. I thought I would try it because my skin has been so dry lately and at best, this wears similar to a tinted moisturizer. I bought it in the shade 120, but it was far too dark. I wouldn't buy this again but it may work for someone without sensitive skin that doesn't need a lot of coverage because the finish is dewy and decent but more than one layer of this stuff is way too greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Xxcassx

I like this foundation. It blends well and stays on for 7 hours which is nice. ( with powder of course) but it makes my skin very oily

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

my hg foundation. i use the number 20 it is perfect. the only thing i dont like is how greasy feeling it is. i dont really use foundation a lot but when i do i use this one. still wanting to try the revlon colorstay tho.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lifeislushx

This foundation makes my skin look verrrrry greasy, and you feel so sticky when applying it. I still have yet to find a better foundation than Revlon Colorstay for those with oily skin. I have tried several other brand and always go back to the Colorstay.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Moiraanne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read a rave review of this on youtube by my favorite makeup guru gossmakeupartist. I had already noticed it in the store...good shades and felt very blendable. My HG foundation is MUFE's Face and Body. This is a very good dupe. The coverage is easy to build, and much more high end than anything else I have tried in a drug store, everything else was just not good enough for a foundation. When I don't have the $$ for MUFE, this is a go to.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by crimson101294

I really quite like this foundation. Although it's not my favourite, I do use it quite a lot. What I like about this foundation is that it leaves me with a really lovely natural dewy/glowy finish and it isn't a heavy coverage at all. For someone who is looking for a reasonably priced light to medium cover foundation, I would recommend this (perhaps wouldn't be the best for oilier skins though, as it does have a dewy finish). I blend it in using a stippling brush and the foundation is enough coverage to leave you with a flawless natural look, covering minor blemishes, but doesn't leave you looking cakey.
It has a wide variety of shades and I think the packaging looks very sleek and expensive :)
It is probably one of the best drugstore foundations I have tried yet.