April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome heavy duty concealer for the price! It blends well and has great coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by bailyelizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this concealer! While it did feel like it didn't set very well, it had really great coverage. It smells a bit strange, but I was able to look past that due to the high quality coverage. I have really oily, acne-prone skin so it's hard for me to get good coverage but I really do love this concealer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard so much about this product so I decided to give it a try. While I don't think it actually covers tattoos very well I think it does a wonderful job of covering up blemishes and dark circles (wiith the help of a neutralizer). Its the best drugstore concealer I've used for my undereye and I've tried a lot. For me this does not settle into fine lines under my eyes or slide off my face. I do find it fades a little throughout the day but it still lasts a pretty long time compared to other drugstore concealers.

This is a full coverage concealer - the consistency is a little bit more on the liquid side but it blends wonderfully. I'm not a huge fan of the pot concealers - I find them very hard to blend out as they pull and tug on your sensitive under eye area. I neutralize my undereye with orange concealer and my blemishes with green concealer then put this on top on blend. I continue with my foundation, powder and the rest of my makeup and that has been my routine for quite some time now. I use this personally and on clients (I'm a MUA) and I've recommended this to so many people. I own it in every single shade available so I can mix and match to make a perfect colour for my client's skintone. You can get this at Walmart for about $5 which is amazing and as an added bonus its cruelty free!! For me this is the best skin tone concealer on the market and I definitely recommend giving it a try

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Taylordiamondss

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! It wasn't cakey unless you put on too much. It lasts through out the day and its very easy to blend a little goes a long way, so don't use too much !!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by LeaLyons

this concelar is very drying and can look quite cakey. it also smells horrid. like burning plastic mixed with turpintine

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by OootkaP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Edit: much too orange, I've gotten lighter apparently! But great pigmentation, shade light would be good for NC25!

I really wanted to like this... And I did! For 6 bucks, you really can't go wrong. I use if for under eye, pimples and redness... Also, when I have a hives breakout this covers it! A little goes a long way, so don't overuse or you'll end up looking cakes and orange. A little dot here and there, I don't even need foundation. The colour range is pretty limited, but luckily the shade light works perfect for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by HanaRose22

I have a lot of acne && This product worked perfectly to cover it ! it's really thick so I wouldn't layer it or you might look cakey , But still it's amazing. You should try it <3 !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Everything about this is great but the texture. It's just too damn heavy and sticky. Like thick grease. I couldn't handle it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Xsabine

Hated this. Felt it didn't set even after waiting a while and with powder. Coverage was okay. Not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

I am a sucker for concealers. Its bad... I own at least 35 concealers and always switch in between, and love trying out new concealers all the time. I just love face products. I was at wal-mart, and i usually dont purchase drugstore kinda face makeup, but decided to give this a try. I loved the packaging, and seemed like you get a lot of product in that tube for such a cheap price. I said why not! So i got it in the shade medium i believe...and when i tried it on at home, i applied some product on my hand to see the texture and noticed how thick it is. I usually go for high coverage concealers, i like them creamy and thick but this was really thick. I put it under my eye and a little amount goes a long way, you gotta blend and blend. It covered my dark circles but i didnt like the colour. I dont know if i chose the wrong shade but it seemed very 'grayish' to me, like it had an ivory underdone, so on my skin it looked very pale and grey. I didnt like the colour. The texture was fine though. So thats the only reason i wouldnt repurchase.