November 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i dont know really why this happens to me :(
i buy this foundation although it is way darker than my pale skin
i tried it at the counter and it was a dream flawless finish perfect glow and so easy to blend i buy a bottel right away but !! after only 2 times of wearing this foundation it breaks me out like crazy, i never have this before i never have any acnes or belmishes my whole life
i mean i am 32 yrs now and i have a clear skin that people asks me about
but now i have pimpels and belmishes all over my face especialy on my forhead checks and behind my eyebrows plus having a giant zit on the corner of my nose :(((( i am so sad now and so pissed off actually i pay around 65 $ to get this but it ruiend my face :( major disappointment
i can not belive that this is real 4 days ago i have a flawless face and now it is gone

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by hel0107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really wanted to love this foundation read alot of good reviews but for me it was a no no
looked nice for the first hour i applied it then started going really sheeny like it was sliding off and the colour changed went orangey it looked greasy and i havent got oily skin this foundation is only for dry skins with perfect complextion with no flaws.
its meant to be dewy but i dont think it makes you skin look younger total opposite it made my cheeks look like i had big pores, get a sample of this before you spend on a big bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a miracle for dry skin. I'm a flaky beast (even after heavy exfoliating and moisturizing) unless I use THE PERFECT foundation... and this is it. It's worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

I really liked this foundation for the beautiful finish, but the coverage is seriously lacking. It gets light coverage with 1 layer, and medium with two. It looks great when you apply it. I have sort of bumpy skin (lots of milia) and it sort of diffuses the texture.

It bothers me that such a light foundation sticks to all my dry patches! This usually only happens with heavy foundations. This will not stay on your skin if you are an oily person. Once the oil breaks, my pores are very visible and it begins to melt.

Also, the warm shades are still too pink for my asian skin! It makes me look very orange and strange. And I feel like this stuff irritated my skin and gave me milia whenever I used it. I am not happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The alcohol in this destroyed my skin after only a few days of using it my skin had broken out and looked terrible , i had clogged pores all over my forehead. I wouldn't consider my skin sensitive and never had a reaction like this to any other products. I wouldn't advise anyone use this !! WAY to much alcohol in it for it to be good for anyone's skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by oinone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For dry and pale skins, it could be the best foundation ever. Light coverage and dewy finish also its pros.

It's not for combination and oily skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by esemshaw

I absolutely love this product. I was looking for a foundation that will give me a medium coverage.. and would look natural on my skin.. have tried YSL's touch eclat which is my second favorite, Laura Mercier, MAC, Benefit, Smashbox and Chanel's Aqua Vitalumiere... and hands down Lancome's teint miracle is by far the best amongst them all.. I love how easy it is to blend and I love its staying power..

Over-all I will repurchase again, and again, and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by zvalentia

First off, I've been using Merle Norman Luxiva Mineral Foundation for a few years now and have basically cured my sensitive skin/acne-prone skin by using that foundation. However, after moving to Chicago I've found it basically impossible to find a Merle Norman that I can just walk into (they're all in the Burbs) to buy my signature foundation. So, after running out I decided to do some research, and after some serious googling I decided to go to Ulta and purchase Lancome Teint Miracle.

Let's just say I was disappointed. After just 2 DAYS of wearing this foundation I had comodone pimples show up on my forehead. The sales associate said that there were no abrasive ingredients in the foundation, but apparently there is something in it that just doesn't mix well with sensitive or acne-prone skin.

So, I got on the phone and called the nearest Merle Norman today and ordered my foundation. It's probably going to take me a few weeks to get my acne back under control and a year to erase the scarring these pimples will leave behind.

If you have sensitive/acne-prone skin DON'T get this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ktemly

I can't comment too much on the packaging of this product as I received generous samples from my Lancome counter however I am extremely happy with this foundation!
I received samples of both Teint Idole 24hr and this one as I like to have a choice between a 'long wearing' foundation and a 'normal' foundation if that makes sense?
I was really pleasently surprised with this one! The lady at the counter gave me the impression that this one was very light coverage & I would still require a concealer however I actually think it's a medium coverage as it easily covered up my red cheeks and little scars without a problem!
I have combo skin and often get a pretty oily T zone about half way throug the day. I do require a quick touch up towards the end of the working day with this foundation, however I really love the way this makes my skin look...radiant and glowing without shine, & looking like I have a heavy face of makeup on
I can't wait to get myself a bottle, and I am pretty sure once I own the Teint Miracle AND the Teint Idole 24hr..my foundation needs are 100% covered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Dennyfer

Perfect skin, natural and enlightened!
I bought color 04, 'm light-skinned mulatto of Brazil, this color was excellent.
It spreads very easily, covers imperfections well, not like high coverage, like natural skin but with uniform color. This base is perfect! Definitely buy another bottle.