July 25, 2014 | 1271 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by spicax

I have a very sensitive skin and this product is really does it for me. I had try "chanel matte lumiere" before and i got allergy effect from it (breakouts and rashes) How ever Lancome really work for me. I have combination-oilyish skin. It stay on forever! Even though the price is a bit up there but the product last me for almost a year, forever day use. You just need one drop and it would do the trick! I use this with Lancome la base and it keep the shine away! (I got it for free when i purchase the base). Strongly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jennie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation so much when I first got it. It feels so light, but covers so well - even active blemishes were covered so well that I would skip concealer. It also gives you the most amazing glow. However, even on my very dry skin this would, after about five hours, translate to an oily shine.
This wasn't the only negative, however - this foundation gives me dermatitis (aka eczema)! I was happily using it for about a week, then my skin started to get very dry. It wasn't dry in the normal way, though - it turned kind of red and scaly (TMI I know, sorry). I went to the doctor's and was diagnosed with dermatitis, and had to use a steroid cream to get rid of it, which I was really unhappy about as steroid creams cause your skin to thin over time and this was on my face!
Anyway, I didn't know at first that the Teint Miracle was what was causing the dermatitis. However when I googled the ingredients the high alcohol content, which I stupidly hadn't researched, did make me think maybe this was the culprit.
Fast-forward a few months, skin back to normal again and decided to try this out again - bam, dermatitis back in about three days.
If you have sensitive skin, GIVE THIS A MISS! In fact give this a miss anyway because alcohol denat. in makeup is always bad for your skin (yes there are 'good' alcohols; the one in Teint Miracle is not one of these).
I really hope this helps people because my dermatitis really knocked my confidence - flaking, red skin at university was not fun at all!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Jessxxa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is absolutely one of the best foundation I've ever used. It's super hard to find a foundation that matches my olive, but very pale skin. Usually the light colours are too pinkish, but I use the one called 010, and it suits me just right, without having to blend it down half of my neck.

Only downside I can think off, is that it's bad if you have a few dry patches. In the winter I sometimes get some dry patches around my nose and on my eyelids, and it just makes the foundation super obvious. So if I had dry skin, I would definitely not use this foundation.

I don't use this daily, but it's a foundation I always have - as in, if I run out, I immediatly go and buy a new one. I use YSL Teint Eclate daily, because it's a bit lighter and more glowing, where this gives me that little extra bit of coverage for bad skin days and nights out, and it does last longer. Even though I work in a food place where my skin can get a bit greasy, it doesn't disappear at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by aliciagray13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is very natural and light and sometimes that's what I need. I never need to use primer with this foundation so long as I powder over the top. It will last so long, all through my day even if I wake at 6am and don't take it off until 11pm. I have dry and sensitive skin and this foundation leaves no dry patches and gives me no reaction, in fact it hides my natural redness well, which is what I like although it isn't capable of hiding anything else. It's very subtle and dewy, but only a very small amount. I only need to use one pump of the product and apply with a foundation brush. I use my regular translucent powder over the top and it gives me a very nice complexion. I really love this product, only thing I wish was different is that I don't like paying close to $80.00 for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It really does make skin look flawless! It makes my skin look really smooth, natural and young. But a problem with it is that it doesn't last long. When you first put it on it has good coverage and looks great, but after a while it doesn't look like your wearing much foundation really and doesn't have much coverage after a while. Its a pity about the lasting power because otherwise it is a great foundation. It should be ok if you reapply after 2/3 hours though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by hannymully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for the first time two years ago,it was a good product at first but after a while I noticed the colour I had no longer matched my skin tone as it was way too orange. I don't really use it anymore and have decided to use high street products. I'd just be very sure of the colour before purchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I actually did not like this foundation at all. I couldn't find a good match -- it was either too pink or too orange. It was frustrating. It seemed to pool into my large pores as well even with a primer. It transferred and it broke me out in small white heads the next day. For $40, no thank you. I have DS foundations that have performed better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So I have been on this crazy search for the perfect everyday foundation.... I just got this in the mail today after doing non stop research of what my perfect shade would be. I live about 45 mins from the closest mall and their shade range is extremely small so with all the research, I found the closest would be Bisque 6w.... The online MA recommended Bisque 9w... Thank god I didn't listen to her because the 6w is perfect.

On to the review, It's amazing! The packaging is nice, the pump gives you control of how much you want to dispense. It's medium coverage. As far as price goes, I paid $45 for it and it might seem pricey but I'm very sure this will last me a while. I only use one pump since I like to keep my foundation to a minimum. The finish is very nice. I dont have to set the powder. It has a satin finish on me and when it dries it feels so soft and smooth like a powder. It's in my top 2 (along with mac face and body). I will definitely pick iy up again. I just hope they don't discontinue this any time ever.

**Edit (02/21/2013) : I was loving this foundation until I realized how bad it oxidizes. On the box it says that it appears lighter but sets darker so I should've know, but I didn't think it would be that much darker. I was out for a couple hours after applying my makeup and when I came back home to check my mirror, my whole face was so dark!! like waaaay darker than the rest of my body. I'm pretty dissapointed. So if you're interested,, go a couple shades lighter. So I'm taking off 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by hyunji82

After having used various different brands, I must say I'm quite satisfied with this product.

I'd say my favourite so far has been Chanel Vitalumiere but I would switch between Chanel and Lancome depending on the weather. (I live in Europe where the weather can be unpredictable a lot of the times!)

For me, evenness and hidration throughout the day is more important than coverage and I think Lancome does deliver the evenness of the skintone and hydration throughout the day. The coverage is sheer to medium but I wouldn't normally wear a heavy makeup even when going out so I was quite happy with the coverage level.

I would wear this foundation on a daily basis except for a really cold or windy day when I switch to Chanel Vitalumiere cuz Chanel feels a bit more serumy and more rehydrating on an extreme weather.

I would probably purchase Lancome teint miracle again when my current foundation runs out. It is NOT AMAZING but it is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by CamiBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I never thought I would say this, but I don't think MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15 is my HG anymore. That's because this has completely and without a doubt taken its place.

To be completely honest, though I consider myself a full coverage kinda gal, I've been secretly yearning to stray away from the caked-on look for quite some time now. I had been a SFF user since last June, so my brand loyalty was quite fierce and, given the perfect color match and the fact that it covered all of my imperfections, I was hesitant to switch to another brand.

I am so glad I did. I have pretty clear skin all year long with the exception of "that time of the month," so I'm not really sure why I opted for full coverage in the first place. I also am a diehard fan of the dewy look, yet I could never achieve it myself with SFF because it was too matte. That said, I did some research as to what reviewers considered to be the best dewy/natural foundation, and this came guns-blazing out on top of all the lists. I took a look at Lancome's website to figure out my shade, but then figured it would be best to just go to Sephora and look for myself.

I originally tried Buff 4(C), but it was far too yellow on my pale skin, which is ironic because it's supposed to be a cool shade, not a warm one. I wore that for a good 8 hours, and I saw the horrid line of demarcation less than 30 minutes after application, when the foundation had set. That said, the finish was phenomenal - my skin truly did have a "lit from within" glow, and looked so incredibly natural. I decided right then that I simply had to find the correct shade and make sure the finish would be consistent across multiple applications. I went back to Sephora, exchanged Buff 4(C) for Ivoire 4(N), and voila, perfect match! Now I have that perfect glow, and natural finish all with the benefits of a correct shade match.

This is definitely a medium coverage product - it covers your imperfections quite well yet still looks sheer - perfect for a natural look. I am currently using this in the dead of winter, but my skin doesn't really change with the seasons so I probably won't have an issue with this in the summer when it's humid and all that jazz. Please remember that a little goes a long way, and even the most sheer/natural looking foundations can look cakey when too much product is used.

I also have to sing the praises of the bottle and lasting time - I use maybe one or two pumps of this and my entire face, neck, and collarbone are covered - which is excellent considering it took me maybe three or four pumps of SFF to do the same job. The bottle in and of itself is great because you can see how much product you're using, as opposed to the SFF which is actually so heavy that it coats the interior of the bottle and makes it so you cant see how much product you have left. The glass casing of this foundation is so beautiful, and I almost wouldn't mind having it sitting next to my perfume bottles. It's a little expensive ($40 with tax), but you honestly get what you pay for because it lasts for SO long and is SO high-performing.

As long as they keep making this (and as long as I continue to have normal, clear skin), I will always repurchase this - it has great coverage, looks natural, and lasts FOREVER.

I am so in love with my new HG foundation! :)

UPDATE: Alright guys, it's been a little over a month since I started using this and I have to say, it's just phenomenal. My skin breaks out even less than it already did, I always look glowing, and the color match is still perfect. I use like 2 pumps when I use this and I'm maybe a fourth of the way through the bottle - very economical! Forever love <3