October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The alcohol in this destroyed my skin after only a few days of using it my skin had broken out and looked terrible , i had clogged pores all over my forehead. I wouldn't consider my skin sensitive and never had a reaction like this to any other products. I wouldn't advise anyone use this !! WAY to much alcohol in it for it to be good for anyone's skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by oinone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For dry and pale skins, it could be the best foundation ever. Light coverage and dewy finish also its pros.

It's not for combination and oily skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by esemshaw

I absolutely love this product. I was looking for a foundation that will give me a medium coverage.. and would look natural on my skin.. have tried YSL's touch eclat which is my second favorite, Laura Mercier, MAC, Benefit, Smashbox and Chanel's Aqua Vitalumiere... and hands down Lancome's teint miracle is by far the best amongst them all.. I love how easy it is to blend and I love its staying power..

Over-all I will repurchase again, and again, and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by zvalentia

First off, I've been using Merle Norman Luxiva Mineral Foundation for a few years now and have basically cured my sensitive skin/acne-prone skin by using that foundation. However, after moving to Chicago I've found it basically impossible to find a Merle Norman that I can just walk into (they're all in the Burbs) to buy my signature foundation. So, after running out I decided to do some research, and after some serious googling I decided to go to Ulta and purchase Lancome Teint Miracle.

Let's just say I was disappointed. After just 2 DAYS of wearing this foundation I had comodone pimples show up on my forehead. The sales associate said that there were no abrasive ingredients in the foundation, but apparently there is something in it that just doesn't mix well with sensitive or acne-prone skin.

So, I got on the phone and called the nearest Merle Norman today and ordered my foundation. It's probably going to take me a few weeks to get my acne back under control and a year to erase the scarring these pimples will leave behind.

If you have sensitive/acne-prone skin DON'T get this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ktemly

I can't comment too much on the packaging of this product as I received generous samples from my Lancome counter however I am extremely happy with this foundation!
I received samples of both Teint Idole 24hr and this one as I like to have a choice between a 'long wearing' foundation and a 'normal' foundation if that makes sense?
I was really pleasently surprised with this one! The lady at the counter gave me the impression that this one was very light coverage & I would still require a concealer however I actually think it's a medium coverage as it easily covered up my red cheeks and little scars without a problem!
I have combo skin and often get a pretty oily T zone about half way throug the day. I do require a quick touch up towards the end of the working day with this foundation, however I really love the way this makes my skin look...radiant and glowing without shine, & looking like I have a heavy face of makeup on
I can't wait to get myself a bottle, and I am pretty sure once I own the Teint Miracle AND the Teint Idole 24hr..my foundation needs are 100% covered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Dennyfer

Perfect skin, natural and enlightened!
I bought color 04, 'm light-skinned mulatto of Brazil, this color was excellent.
It spreads very easily, covers imperfections well, not like high coverage, like natural skin but with uniform color. This base is perfect! Definitely buy another bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by emzo889

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just....argh, so hard to write a review on, because I have combination skin and because it's recently been more dry, I thought this would really work.
The basics are: I really did like this in a lot of ways. It's a dream to blend, when first applied it gives you a nice, bright complexion - matt-radiant almost, and nice medium buildable coverage. The packaging's great, the pump's handy, the shade was okay but it's always hard for me to find shades (I always have this trouble). However, because I have combination skin, I'm a teenager so therefore my skin gradually gets oilier and oilier. I came home with my face looking quite greasy and buttery. The foundation hadn't rubbed off, exactly, but my oily skin was showing through.
I would not recommend this for oily/combo skin, or especially if you live in humid or bitterly cold temperatures (basically anywhere where the elements can affect your make-up.)
It's obvious that this was hydrating for the skin, so people with very dry or dry-normal skin. who are looking for a natural, light/medium but buildable coverage with a dewier finish, this would be ideal. It just wasn't for me, with my stupid combo-confusing can't-make-up-it's-mind skin. :( I hate having teenage skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I didn't like this foundation at all, luckily I only tried samples as I would be so disappointed if I had paid out for this foundation! I asked the sales girl for a light-medium dewy finish foundation and this is what she recommended. It is none of those things! It feels medium to full yet doesn't really cover blemishes or uneven skin tone (weird!) and it is not dewy in the slightest on my skin. It looks ok when first applied but after a couple of hours it looks patchy and horrible. I haven't found that it oxidises like other reviewers but I have found that although the colour I got was the perfect match for my skin, it looks really ashy :( also not the easiest to blend, it seems to set too quickly. The search for my HG continues....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

I have combination skin but this has so much alcohol in it it makes my skin peel. I put it on yesterday and within 3 hours I had peelies all over my chin an cheeks. I deliberately didn't wear it last week and had no problems and then as soon as I tried it again I had a fine top layer of skin peeling off. Not impressed. Hopefully I can use it when the weather picks up. Never had this problem with a foundation before even oil control one's don't do this and they can be drying.

Also please don't impulse buy this get a sample in a shade lighter than normal and try it at home. It really does oxidise and not necessarily orange, my 1st sample went orange, went to a lighter colour and that went pinker. It's not cheap so please don't potentially waste your hard earned money.

Actually also seems to make my skin oilier which I assume is the alcohol drying my skin causing it to make more oil.

Apart from that looks nice on the skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by winterofmylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a month now with a Beauty Blender sponge and have discovered it has both pros and cons. Let me start by saying that I have problem skin; enlarged pores, persistent breakouts, redness, acne scarring, patches of dry skin etc so as you can imagine finding a foundation is a complete nightmare. I have been using Mac SFF NC15 for the last 3 years but it is way too dark for my skin and I find it oxidises terribly and may contribute to my breakouts. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to purchase this foundation in the lightest shade.

Pros:
Really blendable, doesn't dry fast or streak
Perfect colour match on my pale skin
Dewy/Glowing finish
Medium coverage
Doesn't dry my skin out

Cons
Strong alcohol smell
Not as long lasting as Mac SFF
Doesn't cover blemishes or scarring

Overall I think if my skin was better quality then this would be perfect, it blends so smoothly and looks really natural but its not quite right for my blemish-prone skin. If you have acne then this is definitely not for you.