Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this @ Target for only $7.00. I took it home not expecting much as my collection is only 1 Body Shop, 1 Almay and 3 Maybellines. Cover Girl (other then their Powder with mirror) product was all I've ever had or trusted. But, I read a lot of reviews, saw quite a few youtube tutorials / reviews and 1st impression videos, so I had to try...Heck it was only 7 bucks after all. I applied 2 coats with absolute ease. I love the smooth slick glide, no clumps and the ability to thicken up my otherwise puny, thin lashes. I adore this mascara. It lengthened them, thickened them and over all just make my eyes pop but in a natural manner. It was sooo cheap and you get a LOT of product, not to mention that it states you may keep it for 6 and not the standard 3 months. Another reason I love this is because my lids do not even feel like I am wearing mascara, it is light weight. I love it soo much and my only teeny complaint is that CG does not make a blackest black line like Maybelline, I am a light brown girl who requires deep dark mascara.
UPDATE: I re-purchased this eve (Dec. 18th, 2013). Spent 6 months buying diff mascaras, brands, types etc just to realize this is my new HG. Never thought I'd ever find something I'd love as much as Lancome, L'Oreal or Maybelline mascaras...til now. 5 lippies & will re-purchase again. Formula, brush / wand, clump free and maintains a curl. Near PERFECTION!!

Best mascara ever, doesn't clump and easy to build. I receive so many compliments on my lashes with this stuff. Even my hairdresser has commented on how long and full my eyelashes are. The best part is this mascara washes right off in the shower, no need for makeup remover!

Best Mascara.

I love this mascara. I only use non-waterproof because it's gentler and easier to remove. It makes my lashes look long and full, comes off so easily with water and my Purpose face wash.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was nothing special for me.The brush was way too big making it very difficult to use. I had to work with it way too hard to make it look decent. I'm sticking with my maybelline mascaras.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite mascara! I've used high end to dollar store mascara a and this triumphs them all! Leaves little to no clumps and gives plenty of length and volume for my pale, short lashes.

Holy grail mascara for as long as I can remember! I use the one in waterproof religiously and I remove it with a mix of grapeseed and olive oil at the end of the day, which helps replenish my lashes and has significantly helped my lashes grow a bit longer overtime. It hopes up the curl all day long, even when I workout and sweat, it doesnt budge. There's no smudge or crumbs. I will definitely continuing repurchasing this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I always come back to this. I will use a bunch of different kinds after I'm done with my lashblast. but ill always come back to this! it separates. I use the telescopic one first, then this to separate them (telescopic does kind of make them spidery). but I love this!! love love love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and its not too bad at all. Doesn't seem to clump at all which I love. I do prefer Dior's mascara more than anything.

I've been using this mascara for about a year and a half, and it's pretty great. Especially for a drugstore mascara, it works very well. My eyelashes never feel too stiff and don't get flaky, and it is a good mascara for volume and length (I don't think the CG lash blast fusion which is supposed to be for volume and length is any better than the volume lash blast). I use very black, and generally I put on one coat, wait 30 seconds, and then put on another. It's not clumpy, but it can be if you try to put on too many layers.

Popular Mascaras