Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I love this mascara and always come back to it. It gives me great volume and a little bit of length and doesn't clump. It doesn't flake or smudge. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. I don't want to try the waterproof version to hold my curl better because I know that the water resident one doesn't rub off at ALL!

This stuff is great. It never irritates my eyes (even wearing contact lenses) . It looks pretty natural and doesn't get flakey on me. It's a toss up for me whether this is my fave, or the Maybelline full n soft.

on 6/24/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for about a year now. I combine it with others for layering and it makes my lashes so thick and long. The separating abilities aren't as good as I'd like but the others I layer with eliminate that! Overall I love it

on 6/14/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute, favorite mascara. I've been using it for years and although I love to venture out, I would say nothing compares. I have long lashes so I feel like the small spikes on the actual applicator gives me control of covering all my lashes. It gives amazing volume.

on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Great everyday mascara. Separates very well for a slightly amped up natural look.

on 5/23/2013 5:54:00 AM

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever had for length. I've tried everything from LancĂ´me, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, the falsies, the rocket, and I've never been as impressed with a mascara..and in one use!. I don't have to build up with this as much as other mascaras. It adds length right off the bat, without clumps..to my insanely short
Lashes. The only thing I don't like about this stuff, is that it stays on your eyelids forever! No matter what I use to get it off, I still have reminants of it a day or so later. It's still so much better than original lashblast.

on 5/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of my favourite mascaras. Makes lashes volumised and fluttery.

on 5/18/2013 8:06:00 PM

I love this mascara it gives me a really lengthening effect, it doesn't gives that much volume but I'm OKAY with that. I love the wand it was a little bit scary because it's bigger than normal wands but I love that it holds a curl ALL DAY long, there's no need to apply it again throughout the day.
So I'll definitely will change my Million lashes L'oreal mascara for this one. The price is more accessible and it's worth it.

on 5/14/2013 5:32:00 AM

I wanted this mascara to work. I really did. I'm not sure if it is because I bought the black/brown version of it, but I seem to have had a very different experience to most of the reviewers here :(

From the get-go this mascara didn't work for me. The main, major issue was the flaking. I would put it on before uni and come back home 3 hours later and I would have flakes of mascara below my eyes, and on my eyelid.
Also, it didn't clump the lashes together (one thing which I really enjoyed about it) and was very good at coating them all separately. However, I would get clumps on the individual lashes which made it very noticeable that I was wearing mascara.
I persevered for about 2 months, hoping that it would get better, but unfortunately now (in addition to the above issues), the mascara in the tube has become very thick which is resulting in an even worse application.

Because of these issues, sadly I won't be buying it again. A positive though, is the black/brown colour. Often with black/brown mascaras, I've found them to be too black which looks incredibly harsh on me in the daytime. That is part of the reason why I'm so sad that this mascara didn't work for me - the colour is great.
But because of the flaking and the clumping, I've given this mascara a rating of 2/5 as these issues do make it rather unwearable for me : (

on 5/14/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this mascara so many times by now that i have lost count. I always thought the big brush would be annoying but i absolutely love it! It doesn't clump my lashes and it stays on all day without flacking on me!

Video Reviews & Tutorials