Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 1/19/2008 2:03:00 PM

This is a great product, even though the price is a little steep for the amount you get. I understand it's more expensive to make mostly-natural products than mostly-synthetic ones, so I am willing to let it slide a little bit.
In terms of effectiveness, you will probably see results when you wake up the next morning (make sure to wash your feet, this will probably leave residue and dried sock fuzz all over you). I used this one night, used my pumice stone the next morning, and my feet were in ship-shape. Do understand that you'll never completely get rid of calluses and such on your feet, unless you never walk or wear shoes and have servants to bring you things. Any amount of rubbing from natural activity will keep them there.
Some people might be put off by the smell. Personally, I find coconut products to be some of the best smelling out there.

on 1/18/2008 11:51:00 AM

I love the smell of coconut so this stuff is awesome. It really helped smooth out the dry skin on my heels.

I really love how this makes my feet feel in the morning -- so soft and moisturized. It makes a huge difference in my cracked heels, something that no other lotion has been able to do for me. It also has a wonderful smell and it's not too overpowering either. It's a bit messy to put on though. It is really greasy -- my only complaint. It can be difficult to put the socks on after applying the creme because it wants to stick to the product. I'm not sure if I'd buy this product again. It works so well and moisturizes my feet like no other lotion has been able to, but at the same time it's very messy.

on 1/13/2008 3:57:00 PM

This is the one foot creme I buy over and over again. It's thick going on and does take time to soak in so socks after application are a must. A good pumice board in the shower and this creme after is an excellent way to keep your feet looking fabulous all year long!

on 1/6/2008 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This foot creme, while not quite as good as Earth Therapeutics' Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm, works very well for my very dry feet. I used to have a lot of problems with my heels cracking and generally crusty, unattractively dry feet. Then I started using this a couple of nights per week with some socks on as I slept, and my feet stay pretty moisturized. It's a thick, ointment-like product, with a dreamy coconut-peppermint smell that is quite strong. It take a while to soak in, so I would recommend it for night use rather than day (otherwise you will probably be slipping around in your shoes). Other than the ET Tea Tree Balm, this is the best foot balm I've tried.

on 12/24/2007 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this foot cream. It makes my feet soft and if I put it on my legs at night before I go to bed it makes my legs so soft too. The only downside is it is like an oil (it has olive oil in it) and it can stain and doesn't "soak in" but that's what makes it so softening to the skin. Simple clean ingredients too.

on 12/13/2007 4:26:00 PM

I really like this stuff. I also put it on and then slip socks on and go to bed, and I try to soak my feet first/use a pumice stone to really get results. I love the smell and my feet fell fabulous in the morning. It makes for a good massage, too.

on 12/1/2007 10:11:00 PM

Oh, this stuff is very greasy. When I first put it on I didnt care for the feeling of it at all. It took a good 1/2 hr for it to completely absorb. My feet sort stuck to the kitchen wood floor. When it did absorb my feet felt very soft. I'm just not sure I want to deal the extreme stickiness of it every time. It does smell good, stuble not a overpowering sweet coconut smell.

on 11/27/2007 8:15:00 AM

I love this product! It smells good and it works great. I put this on at night and then slip on a pair of cotton socks and I have soft, moisturized feet in the morning. You really have to put on a pair of socks with this stuff though; it's thick, takes a while to soak in and can make your feet slippery. It doesn't take much of this product so a tube will last a long time. I repurchase this foot creme frequently.

on 11/10/2007 4:06:00 PM

Maybe my feet are just so disgusting and dry that I need something stronger than this, this lotion just doesn't cut it. It makes the tops of my feet much softer but the super-rough parts I was looking forward to it transforming were left the same.