April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by DLux

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foot creme, while not quite as good as Earth Therapeutics' Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm, works very well for my very dry feet. I used to have a lot of problems with my heels cracking and generally crusty, unattractively dry feet. Then I started using this a couple of nights per week with some socks on as I slept, and my feet stay pretty moisturized. It's a thick, ointment-like product, with a dreamy coconut-peppermint smell that is quite strong. It take a while to soak in, so I would recommend it for night use rather than day (otherwise you will probably be slipping around in your shoes). Other than the ET Tea Tree Balm, this is the best foot balm I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by veggiebaby7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foot cream. It makes my feet soft and if I put it on my legs at night before I go to bed it makes my legs so soft too. The only downside is it is like an oil (it has olive oil in it) and it can stain and doesn't "soak in" but that's what makes it so softening to the skin. Simple clean ingredients too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

I really like this stuff. I also put it on and then slip socks on and go to bed, and I try to soak my feet first/use a pumice stone to really get results. I love the smell and my feet fell fabulous in the morning. It makes for a good massage, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Oh, this stuff is very greasy. When I first put it on I didnt care for the feeling of it at all. It took a good 1/2 hr for it to completely absorb. My feet sort stuck to the kitchen wood floor. When it did absorb my feet felt very soft. I'm just not sure I want to deal the extreme stickiness of it every time. It does smell good, stuble not a overpowering sweet coconut smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 8:15:00 AM More reviews by droberson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It smells good and it works great. I put this on at night and then slip on a pair of cotton socks and I have soft, moisturized feet in the morning. You really have to put on a pair of socks with this stuff though; it's thick, takes a while to soak in and can make your feet slippery. It doesn't take much of this product so a tube will last a long time. I repurchase this foot creme frequently.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybe my feet are just so disgusting and dry that I need something stronger than this, this lotion just doesn't cut it. It makes the tops of my feet much softer but the super-rough parts I was looking forward to it transforming were left the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by grace11103

this is the only product that actually shows results in such short time... i love this stuff!! its a miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I am having winter feet, so I told my boyfriend I needed a lotion. He bought me this with the pumice stone it came with and oh my goodness, my feet are pretty, soft, supple and ready to be seen and felt again. The price is pretty affordable like the rest of bb products, but I really like this one on my feet. My feet get really dry and icky from exercising and the weather and this products makes it feel and look healthy and pretty again. I would definitely buy again and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by SeaMist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My feet love this stuff!! At night I use a pumice stone on my feet then rub this stuff on and put socks on. In the morning my feet are wonderfully soft and look terrific. Its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foot cream! I have tried SO many over the years on my extremely dry, cracked, peeling feet. I go barefoot all the time so they just get in terrible shape. This stuff is so fantastic. It's really more of an ointment than a cream, but that's part of the magic. I only use it at night because it is so thick and greasy, but after a week of applying it nightly, my feet are soft and the callouses are gone. It smells amazing and I love that it's so natural. I slather it on and put on socks to keep it from getting all over the sheets. If my feet still feel greasy the next morning i just rinse them off with water. I'm really glad they changed the packaging because the metal tube made it difficult to use all of the product.

***Update***

This is still the miracle treatment it has always been. My feet get so disgusting (callouses, cracks, peeling etc) if I don't use this, but this literally transforms them in a few days. I had a blood blister that wouldn't go away and this actually helped it heal faster. HG.