September 2, 2014 | 1870 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by joiedevivre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use either this or Bourjois Lilas d'Or. Most of the time, I reach for this. It's a great, natural color, very sheer, and yet you can build up the color if you choose. I'm only on my first compact of this, but I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such an interesting blush colour. I bought this because the makeup artist that was hired to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding used it over MAC Golden bronzer (we were copying a picture from Vogue magazine, as my colouring is somewhat similar to that of the model in the advertisement), and I love the effect of it. It is a very neutral, nude shade-but applied generously over Golden brozing powder , it truly creates a beautiful, neutral blush effect. For reference I am NW 25 in MAC select tint SPF 15. If you want a beautiful, nude blush look, try layering this blush over Golden bronzing poweder. It is truly a beautiful look! I can see myself wearing this combination alot. It provides just enought healthy-looking colour and "blush". Yes, I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by danceituphomie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely my favorite shade of all time. the color is very pretty & natural. it brightens up my complexion & gives me sheer color when i need it. for reference, i'm nc30-nc35.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The most beautiful sheer peachy brownish shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by rondaw

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this blush, it is a great mix of tan, peach & pink for me. It works with almost everything and with my pale coloring this is a basic blush for me. I also love the fact that the color is buildable and the compact is easy to use with the flip top. I am on my second one of these, a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Chocolatelox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not really big on blusher, but I really like this one. When I got it home, I very nearly regretted it as it is so pale, but it is easy to build up the colour. The colour is a very natural barely there pink but as it can be built up it can be used for a barely there look or for something more made up. For me it's perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 7:47:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is just ok. Its extremely sheer and very nude. I wished it has some shimmer in it. Its not a bad blush but i would only use this to add a tiny bit of color (worn as a brnzer) underneath a brighter blush. I already have Nars Zen and Shu Amber 85 for that (which are very similiar to this one). So this one went up for swap (for pinch of peach).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 7:16:00 AM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite blush of all time, after Pinch O Peach. MAC Sheertone blushes are my HG because they go on so smoothly and sheerly but the color is buildup-able. This is a nudish pink that is very natural and subtle. It gives a very clean and professional makeup look that would polish up any face. A great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of Mac's Sheertone Blushes!They are very soft and smooth and feels like you have baby's cheeks!But I don't like this color it barely showed up to my NC20 skin!Next time I will buy something with more peach in it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 10:32:00 AM More reviews by pinklikecandy

I'm not a big fan of MAC, but I love the Sheertone blushes. This and Pinch o'Peach are my favorites. Tenderling is a beige-pink shade with a matte finish. It's a perfect everyday blush and would look suitable for either a smoky eye or dramatic lip. For reference, I'm a MAC C3, black hair, brown eyes. continued >>