MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/22/2007 5:53:00 PM

Would probably repurchase. Pretty sheer nude/natural peach, if there is such a thing. Very natural looking, not too orangey.

on 12/12/2006 10:51:00 AM

this is the most beautiful nude / pink-beige blusher ever. non shimmer, the color is a bit too sheer actually, you have to put on alot to build up the colour. great staying power. most of all, the color is really beautiful. perfect nude blusher, not too dark, not too orange, not too pinkish nor brown. just right.
i am asian black hair dark brown hair, MAC's powder NC15.

on 10/25/2006 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Eh. It was a dull color on me. A little too brown, I think. It looked so pretty on the website. Anyway, lippies for staying power. EDIT: Boy the brush makes all the difference. Applied with a flat top bronzer type brush, this is better. Still a little too brown and not rosy enough for me, but at least I've found a way to apply it with a little more pigment.

on 10/12/2006 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush for any type of look... day, evening, natural whatever. It's perfect because it's sheertone (which I love) and this way you can build up the colour or just leave it very natural looking. On my light skin, it looks like a very soft peachy/pink colour... it gives me doll cheeks lol. This is the blush I always reach for when I do smoky eyes since it's a nice nude shade. It's also the blush I normally use on my mom when I do her makeup. A definite repurchase... I love it!!!

on 9/9/2006 11:36:00 AM

I use either this or Bourjois Lilas d'Or. Most of the time, I reach for this. It's a great, natural color, very sheer, and yet you can build up the color if you choose. I'm only on my first compact of this, but I will definitely buy again.

on 8/22/2006 9:10:00 PM

such an interesting blush colour. I bought this because the makeup artist that was hired to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding used it over MAC Golden bronzer (we were copying a picture from Vogue magazine, as my colouring is somewhat similar to that of the model in the advertisement), and I love the effect of it. It is a very neutral, nude shade-but applied generously over Golden brozing powder , it truly creates a beautiful, neutral blush effect. For reference I am NW 25 in MAC select tint SPF 15. If you want a beautiful, nude blush look, try layering this blush over Golden bronzing poweder. It is truly a beautiful look! I can see myself wearing this combination alot. It provides just enought healthy-looking colour and "blush". Yes, I will definitely repurchase this!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

definitely my favorite shade of all time. the color is very pretty & natural. it brightens up my complexion & gives me sheer color when i need it. for reference, i'm nc30-nc35.

on 2/21/2006 2:45:00 PM

The most beautiful sheer peachy brownish shade.

on 11/5/2005 4:08:00 PM

i love this blush, it is a great mix of tan, peach & pink for me. It works with almost everything and with my pale coloring this is a basic blush for me. I also love the fact that the color is buildable and the compact is easy to use with the flip top. I am on my second one of these, a staple for me.

on 10/5/2005 9:03:00 AM

I'm not really big on blusher, but I really like this one. When I got it home, I very nearly regretted it as it is so pale, but it is easy to build up the colour. The colour is a very natural barely there pink but as it can be built up it can be used for a barely there look or for something more made up. For me it's perfect.