October 25, 2014 | 1663 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I skipped out on Cork for a while because I already have Wedge, but they're really not that similar. Cork is a nice light golden brown. Definitely has a lot of yellow to it. It's gorgeous as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cork is my daily go-to eyeshadow for the crease. The color is a warmer medium brown, a bit more yellow than red or orange. It blends with my red hair nicely. Easy to blend. And, as with all MAC eyeshadows, the wear, color, and texture is excellent and true.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by FishieLishy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cork is a great saddle brown color that goes with a variety of eye colors and skin tones. I love using this color in my crease for an everyday natural look. It is very blendable and pigmented and can easily be morphed into a lot of different looks depending on what other shadows you combine it with. I'd definitely recommend to others as a staple in their e/s arsenal. A definite MAC must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just hit pan on this one, it is my everyday all over eyeshadow for a natural look. I apply a little bit more to the crease and lashline for definition and it looks naturally lovely. Also use this to blend out darker crease colours. This is one of my old faithful's that never disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lishie207

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product! It has just the right amount of shimmer for everyday wear, and it is also light enough to use as a highlight!
totally worth it and looks great with any look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by aeroerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great color for a very subtle crease on my NC25 skin or for use as a base/lid color for a smokey brown look. A staple in my MAC eyeshadow collection for its flexibility.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This seems to be very close to the color of wedge (which I also have). I use them both. One looks like it's got a bit more yellow in it, but still...they're very close. I use it in my crease under a darker color that I apply in the outer V. Good color, good texture, & it looks good on my skin tone. May be kind of a generic color for some, but I like it for myself. It seems to blend nicely as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love love love this color, it makes my green eyes pop and its just such a natural everyday color

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Bride949

great crease shadow, very natural and flattering!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shells08

This is the color I use to fill in my eyebrows...the perfect, neutral, matte, mid tone brown without a hint of shimmer to it. I have actually used this color on many friends o different complexions, and it always looks great. I just use a lighter hand on those with fair coloring/lighter hair color. I have also used it as a natural crease color. A wonderful staple to have in anyones makeup kit!