April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lishie207

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product! It has just the right amount of shimmer for everyday wear, and it is also light enough to use as a highlight!
totally worth it and looks great with any look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by aeroerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great color for a very subtle crease on my NC25 skin or for use as a base/lid color for a smokey brown look. A staple in my MAC eyeshadow collection for its flexibility.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This seems to be very close to the color of wedge (which I also have). I use them both. One looks like it's got a bit more yellow in it, but still...they're very close. I use it in my crease under a darker color that I apply in the outer V. Good color, good texture, & it looks good on my skin tone. May be kind of a generic color for some, but I like it for myself. It seems to blend nicely as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love love love this color, it makes my green eyes pop and its just such a natural everyday color

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Bride949

great crease shadow, very natural and flattering!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by shells08

This is the color I use to fill in my eyebrows...the perfect, neutral, matte, mid tone brown without a hint of shimmer to it. I have actually used this color on many friends o different complexions, and it always looks great. I just use a lighter hand on those with fair coloring/lighter hair color. I have also used it as a natural crease color. A wonderful staple to have in anyones makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by marylola50

One of my favorite MAC browns. It's a must have in anyone's kit. So pretty and universally good on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Mac eyeshadow. And i am in love with it. Perfect crease color. I use it everyday i've hit pan with it def going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely golden brown eye shadow color. I use it as a crease color and then add a darker brown, such as MAC's Espresso for the outer V. Looks very natural on my NC 25 skin color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm a nc25 in mac and of asian descent. i have smaller eyes and sometimes i like to make them seem bigger. cork is the best product to use to achieve that! i use it in the crease. i do the windshield wiper motion and make it so that the shadow is going in towards the end of my eye in the shape of a upper part of a circle. its the most natural looking color for me too. it helps that its matte because when your contouring your face, using a frosty or shimmery based product won't look right. you can always add the frosty base after the matte if you wanted that extraness. definitely would repurchase again and again when i run out!