October 24, 2014 | 1633 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is the best primer that I have used thus far. It seems to maximize my foundations and make them all look way better than they do on there own or with another primer. It also works a dream on my oily skin. I don't have particularly large pores so I can't comment on that aspect of it. I have also noticed that it stops under eye creasing a (little) better than other primers of a similar or lower price range that I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by BellaNotte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not only did this primer not do anything to minimize my giant pores, it altered the color of my foundation because it has some weird tint to it. Rimmel's Stay Matte primer or Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser work (a little) better and cost much less. I've started using the Baby Skin under/over my Smashbox primer and I seem to get decent results, but no matter what I try my pores are always noticable. I wear MUFE in 123 and 153 mixed together.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. I can’t say enough about it! I have used this primer for quite a long time, I would say well over a year, and I will forever be grateful I found it! I don’t have particularly large pores, so I was looking for something that was going to increase the longevity and texture of my foundation. This definitely achieves that goal. I decided to run a little “experiment” when I was getting down to the end of this primer. I had been using it for so long that I was beginning to wonder if it was really necessary to keep using it, if there was a significant difference with and without. I have to say that YES, there is a HUGE difference! This primer makes my foundation go on flawlessly; my face looks so smooth and soft. Without it, my foundation can get patchy in places and fades rather unevenly. With this my foundation will look good for 14+ hours, compared to 8-10 hours without. It’s not necessary to use a lot of this product, so I don’t mind paying the high price. I find it also helps with oil control a fair amount, usually I get oily on my chin first, and with this the oil stays away longer. I’ve never had the problem some reviewers mentioned about it balling up, but I gently pat/smooth it in to my skin and wait a couple of minutes before applying my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by JuliaCote

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with the texture and feel of this primer. It makes my skin feel silky, but not greasy (which is great, since I have naturally oily skin.) It does minimize my pores...maybe not as much as I'd like, but there's only so much that a primer can do. A little pricey for a rather small tube (not surprising since it's Benefit), but a great primer in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my gumdrops. This product is a dream. It glides on effortlessly and does everything it promises to - minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines without looking oily or greasy, like so many primers. It really does fill in pores, and doesn't just blur them like Baby Skin or Revlon Miracle Blur seem to. It feels as weightless and pillowy as the fluffy clouds the greek gods have sex on. Okay, now I'm just getting carried away...

Extra tip: use this, apply Loreal Magic Lumi primer, set face with the teensiest amount of translucent powder and THEN go in with your foundation. You will use far less of the latter, and your skin will look cake-free, pore-free, oil-free and totally flawless all day. Thank me later.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by gemfrux

TADDDDDAAAAA.

This is my Holy Grail primer. I love love love this product! It helps to hide and blur every little blemish or unsightly mark on my skin. My makeup goes on so much better when I've prep'd with this. Lasts longer. Looks better. Everything you could want in a primer.

It is slightly expensive though, a tube costs me £22.00 and last maybe just over a month if I'm wearing makeup every day. So if you think 2 tubes in 3 months, that's 8 tubes a year and that's £176 per year. Oops. Don't tell my partner!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had a sample of this and so glad that I didn't buy the product as it made my make up look awful.
I have large pores on my cheeks and nose and this product made my pores even more noticeable, I have never really noticed them that much until I used this product.
I applied it as recommended and then applied my foundation and it looked ok. I went out for the evening and later on looked in a mirror and my skin looked bad, I had a greasy nose and forehead and enlarged pores on my nose and cheeks. The skin round my eyes was so dry too.
I have no idea how a product can even do that to your skin.
I did try it again in the day and got exactly the same results.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Borovichka29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely can not apply my foundation without this product. I am on my 3rd tube and every time after each use I love this product more and more.
It's does everything that it claims, minimizes the appearance of pores, makes your foundation blend like a dream and feels great and smooth, also I noticed that it acts like a long wearing primer as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

Im quite disapointed in this product. My pores are noticeable but not crater like. I dont think it did a good job of disguising them. It did make my makeup (revlon colorstay) last longer and at first it made my skin look smoother but as the day went by, my cheeks looked dry and my nose was oily. I have combination skin. I wanted to finish the tube, since it is pricey, but it broke me out. Sad.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank God I never paid actual money for this product, because it does nothing as far as I can tell. I've tried applying it several ways, patting it on before and after every other product I use on my face and there is absolutely no difference. I'm giving it two lippies only because it doesn't make me break out. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.