April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What is it with L'Oreal's foundation colors? They just can't come up with a warmer color selection for olive skin. Besides the limited color selection for my skin tone, this foundation made my skin look drier and older. The texture once applied is good but then it accentuates the poor skin texture. In fact, when wearing this foundation, my skin looks better if i was not wearing any foundation. It might be a good foundation for younger, oilier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ThisOldSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid foundation I have tried, and even though I still prefer to use my Meow Cosmetics powder foundation (it's just so much lighter on my skin), this is still pretty great stuff. It goes on very smoothly (I use a flat top brush), dries quickly and doesn't really migrate throughout the day. My only real complaint is that I noticed that no matter how little I applied it would always seemly cake around my nose area, which may have just been it accentuating dryness. However, since this is not a cheap drugstore foundation and I do like it, I've started using it as an under eye concealer and I love it! Instantly covers my dark circles and stays put! I'm so pale that I have major issues with under eye concealers that are peach toned, so I love that this does the job while also looking natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! This provides better coverage than True Match, IMHO. I chose the lightest shade and it not only looks natural, but provides even coverage that really stays put.
I worked out and took a shower, and this foundation still looked fairly freshly applied- wow! I think this may be my HG. The shade selection is better than ColorStay and this has comparable coverage without that funky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SageBrush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used the serum absolute with pro-retinol A + vitamin C for three months. I wear with Olay moisturizer, sunscreen and L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer under the Visible Lift. (I have dry skin and live in a dry climate so I need all the layers.) I've applied with a brush but, like finger application just fine. I obtain a smooth, light finish that I can build where needed. Looks natural and lasts until I take it off. Even stays on my nose and chin! Looks best with the Studio Secrets primer underneath.This is an ideal product for mature skin!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you have a wedding to go to, or a one day event, go for it and give this a try! It stays true to color even on my combination skin, never turned orange, and looked amazing and glowy. Let me emphasize this, MY SKIN LOOKED AMAZING. I have never seen a better foundation than this, and I have tried them all.

So why did I rate it so low? Because the next day after using it I had a million small white pimples on my face that turned into big angry red dots over the course of a week. I never break out, but the silicones in this were too much for my skin. I do not recommend this for every day wear, but if you have an event to go to and don't mind looking like pizzaface for a week afterwards its perfect. Great coverage and gives you a dewy complexion that even seems luminous! The pimples keep it from getting a 5 from me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by joyw2010

Can't recommend it enough! This foundation is so easy to apply and it creates such a natural look. It gives you an even skin tone all day long, and the skin does look firm and lifted.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

This is the third foundation I've tried, and I love it! I have a few acne scars from a previous breakout, and this almost completely covers them by itself. The colour range, in my opinion, is great. I am very pale, and even skin tone matching foundation was too dark for me. I am the lightest shade you can get in this foundation , but it still doesn't match perfect. But its damn close. I take a lippie off for staying power.. it lasts all day at school pretty much, but I do touch up if I go out later on. Also, this isn't the best for dry skin. I was on acne medication and my skin was very dry, and this certainly didn't help. However, I find that this goes on well over moisturizer. Overall, my favorite foundation! :)
UPDATE: can no longer say I like this.. pain to apply in the morning, and within a couple hours, is already an oily mess and sliding off of my face. Cannot cover with powder without looking cakey and gross!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good drugstore foundation, it's easy to apply, has medium to full coverage, feel light on my skin, comes in a pump and has a nice range of colors. There's a couple things I don't like, the staying power isn't too great and as it wore off it settled into my lines and looked I little splotchy. I also think the price is a bit high for a drug store foundation. I can get a much higher quality foundation at Kohls for the same price. But overall it's a pretty good foundation but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the pump, this is the best drugstore foundation ive used. I am only 23, so I have not noticed any firming effects, but i love the coverage and consistency of this product. Love the pump!! I will never purchase a foundation without a pump.. Color suits me well with its slight yellow undertone. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After Clinque mucked up the Repairwear I was forced to find a new foundation. I read some reviews on this product and decided for half the price it was worth a try. I have to say I am VERY impressed!! I think I even like it better than my Clinque. The girls in the office asked me right away this morning what I was wearing. This may end up being an HG for me.

It's very light weight, but still delivers medium coverage for me. I've seen reviews calling this a dewey finish, I guess it depends on ur skin type, but for my dry skin this is more of a satin finish, but not too matte like my ELDW was. After years of spending $30+ for foundation I never thought I would go back to a DS brand, but L'oreal has a winner in this formula. Let's hope they leave it alone!! Try this, at this price it's worth a shot. Hopefully you'll be just as suprised as I was for $15. :)

*update* 9/27/11- I have been using this for a few weeks now and still LOVE it! I have found it also applies nicely with a foundation brush ( I have one from Revlon that works well with this) I have had NO breakouts, and actually even noticed the few stray pimples I usually get go away faster. :)