July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In love. Moisturizes great, has spf, smells great, has wonderfully cute packaging...what is there not to love? I found this to also not be heavy or greasy, which is a great plus. I took off one lippie because I hate that it has a flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by becky9106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the EOS lip balms. I bought 4, summer fruit, sweet mint, lemon drop and tangerine. They all smell lovely apply smooth like any other lip balm. Very moisturising i would say the only one likely to heal chapped lips is tangerine because thats the medicated one the others are good if you dont suffer from really chapped or dry lips just to apply throughout the day. The stay power isnt bad i find it to be equal to most other lip balms it just depends if your eating/drinking etc. I paid alot of money for these, I live in England so they were £5 each but i should imagine they will last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is a great everyday lip balm. I use this under my lipstick so my lips don't get dry and I love it. The only problem I have with this is when you wear it alone, it doesn't seem to stay on very long. I like the smell, but prefer summer fruit. I will repurchase this, but not in this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

Cute packing but bulky. Love the smell. It really does smell like Lemon Meringue. Moisturizing for about an hour tops then nopes... I have tried softlips, carmex, chap stick, and I forget what else- but BurtsBees is still my HG!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the smell and that it has SPF, but other than that, I don't love it. It doesn't make my lips feel moisturized for more than a half hour, and the shape is inconvenient (although kinda fun).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, I did't think I would. My lips tend to be on the dry side and this lip balm keeps them feeling good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This is really nice. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes my lips well with out giving any crazy shine or unwanted color. The lemon scent isn't what I thought it would be, but it's still nice. It smells a lot like the Chapstick SPF variety. The packaging too is just adorable and it's nice that unlike tube lip balms, this doesn't get all smashed and melty or break off. I really want to try to vanilla or mint ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I like using the eos lipbalms to prime my lips before applying lipstick. With other lip-balms they feel too greasy, too thick, or too slick on my lips (but this doesn't tend to "slide" around like other lip-balms do). The formula is quite light-weight and doesn't require alot of dragging to apply. It has a lemon drop scent that's quite sweet/refreshing. This scent is my fav, followed closely by the Summer Fruit (red ball) scent. Best used if you don't have very dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I don't know if it's just me because this is one of my older eos lipbalms, but the texture feels different. I'm not sure if it's because of the SPF, but it seems to have a greasier, regular lip balm feel. It might be because it's not natural, because on the site it says "natural flavor", unlike the other ones which say "natural" and "organic". I still love mine, though. It smells to me like a sweet lemon, sort of like lemon meringue pie. I've had it for a long time and I'm not even close to being done so these last quite a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is my absolute favorite (note, I haven't tried the LE ones or the regular sticks). It applies much creamier than the other spheres, and the scent is awesome! It's that lemon scent that smells like sweet lemons, not cleaning supplies.