Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 2/19/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am a pretty low maintenance girl and this blush is perfect for a natural look! When I just want a little rosiness on my cheek I just dab this blush on my cheeks. There is a slight shimmer but it's not obvious. The only bad thing about this blush is the packaging is cheap.... but this blush IS cheap. For a great natural blush at a great price, the packaging is a minor con.

on 2/5/2010 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

while i was shopping in Priceline (Australian's drugstore) I always looked into every cosmetic counters they have in there, including Rimmel. But I'm not generally a Rimmel fan, I love their red nail polish, but that's all I've ever bought over the years. But one time, when my basket was pretty empty. Something pretty caught my eyes from the Rimmel stand. The color was so beautiful, I couldn't resist not to try it. There were only 3 colors, Santa Rose, spice nude and the pink one. I've always dreamed of buying Nars Orgasm, but the price tag is a big no no for me. So I bought this one since there was a discount. It's about AUD7 but I got this for about AUD5. I didn't try it at home right away. I got tons of blushes in my make up case, so this is just like another collection. A couple weeks after that, I was in the mood to try powder blush (they're not really my fave) so I tried this one, and I'd say I'm impressed. The color is a very subtle dusty rose. But I was kinda hoping to buy the peach one since I saw all 4 colors. There's a bit of shimmer but not too sparkly which is great. The packaging is practical and simple. It's not bulky so it can help saving some space in my makeup case. I'm a blush junkie, and imo this is a very good blush. But if you have oily skin, you might want to use blotting paper or the color will fade soon. All left is the shimmer and only a little bit of color, but if you have a normal skin or even dry, this may be suitable for you. It's not chalky or look fake on dry skin..will i purchase this again? Yes, but not any time soon since it lasts a long time..

on 2/5/2010 6:07:00 AM

I am pretty sure this is the one i got in a trio called 001 spring flower,the first bright pink and i love it! one sweep over the cheeks and it looks great shimmery and last nearly all day! i have to say this is a MUST have

on 1/29/2010 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an excellent blush for a very low price. Two-for-one prices are available several times a year at major drug store chains. This blush is very even, lasts a long time and is neither too sheer nor too shiny. A very natural shade, too.

on 1/28/2010 11:31:00 PM

I love this blush! It's a beautiful pink/peach color, and has the perfect amount shimmer in it. It's an excellent product for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love Rimmel blushes and this is no exception! Santa Rose is the perfect dusty pink color for my NC15 skin. I hate really pink blushes but this just looks great. Besides that, it's a matte shade, which I adore, and it's so pigment just tapping the brush on the top is almost enough for both cheeks. I have 3 other Rimmel blushes, and though this isn't my favorite, I do like it a lot. Definitely give it a shot if you can find it. :]

on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the peachy pink color. Makes my NC25 skin look alive yet suitable for work. My everyday casual blush. It's pigmented so I don't have to dig my brush into it will last a long time.

Packaging is wonderfully basic without all the bells and whistles some major brands have. (i.e. benefit) Small and compact easy to travel with.

on 1/11/2010 7:05:00 AM

Santa Rose is a lovely peachy pink blush that works wonderfully with my fair skin. Sometimes it's really difficult to find a good blush for my skin tone (because most colors make me look like a clown no matter how little I put on). This blush works wonderfully for me.

The first thing I noticed is how pigmented it is, so I highly advise using a light hand when applying it. Because of the pigmentation, though, the blush will last forever.

I'm the type of person who despises shimmery or sparkly blushes. When it comes to blush, I want it to look natural, not disco ball-like. Nowadays it seems to be even more difficult to find a good matte blush, which gets disheartening after a while. Luckily with Santa Rose, I don't detect ANY shimmer on my cheeks. Thank goodness!

The packaging is kind of annoying sometimes. I find it to be a bit difficult to open at times, because it's so tiny and thin. That is a very minor complaint though. It doesn't affect the good quality of the blush whatsoever.

Most drug stores have this blush on sale right now. I managed to snag this gem at CVS for only $0.89! You really can't beat a price like that for a blush that's as good as this one.

Santa Rose is quickly becoming one of my favorite blushes, which I wasn't expecting. Highly recommended!

I love this blush. Its easy to put too much so you look like a clown so use with a light hand! Rimmel is my go-to when I'm low on cash.

on 1/7/2010 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great blusher overall- the only downside is it doesn't last quite long enough. Nevertheless, it has a very pretty colour (which more importantly looks natural) and it is really easy to apply. Overall, a great value for money, although the packaging is not exactly perfect- the lid broke off after a week. Still, I will definitely repurchase it.