July 28, 2014 | 1313 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ILovePickles

I love this blush! It's a beautiful pink/peach color, and has the perfect amount shimmer in it. It's an excellent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I love Rimmel blushes and this is no exception! Santa Rose is the perfect dusty pink color for my NC15 skin. I hate really pink blushes but this just looks great. Besides that, it's a matte shade, which I adore, and it's so pigment just tapping the brush on the top is almost enough for both cheeks. I have 3 other Rimmel blushes, and though this isn't my favorite, I do like it a lot. Definitely give it a shot if you can find it. :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the peachy pink color. Makes my NC25 skin look alive yet suitable for work. My everyday casual blush. It's pigmented so I don't have to dig my brush into it will last a long time.

Packaging is wonderfully basic without all the bells and whistles some major brands have. (i.e. benefit) Small and compact easy to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Santa Rose is a lovely peachy pink blush that works wonderfully with my fair skin. Sometimes it's really difficult to find a good blush for my skin tone (because most colors make me look like a clown no matter how little I put on). This blush works wonderfully for me.

The first thing I noticed is how pigmented it is, so I highly advise using a light hand when applying it. Because of the pigmentation, though, the blush will last forever.

I'm the type of person who despises shimmery or sparkly blushes. When it comes to blush, I want it to look natural, not disco ball-like. Nowadays it seems to be even more difficult to find a good matte blush, which gets disheartening after a while. Luckily with Santa Rose, I don't detect ANY shimmer on my cheeks. Thank goodness!

The packaging is kind of annoying sometimes. I find it to be a bit difficult to open at times, because it's so tiny and thin. That is a very minor complaint though. It doesn't affect the good quality of the blush whatsoever.

Most drug stores have this blush on sale right now. I managed to snag this gem at CVS for only $0.89! You really can't beat a price like that for a blush that's as good as this one.

Santa Rose is quickly becoming one of my favorite blushes, which I wasn't expecting. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hishipsandhers

I love this blush. Its easy to put too much so you look like a clown so use with a light hand! Rimmel is my go-to when I'm low on cash.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by aggiemaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great blusher overall- the only downside is it doesn't last quite long enough. Nevertheless, it has a very pretty colour (which more importantly looks natural) and it is really easy to apply. Overall, a great value for money, although the packaging is not exactly perfect- the lid broke off after a week. Still, I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by kdg82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty, peachy/pink color. It's pretty pigmented with verrry little shimmer. For the price, its a fantastic blush. Gives a nice little glow to my face. The packaging isnt all that great, but it doesnt waste any space in my makeup case so I'm not complaining too much. Certainly worth trying if you're looking for a great blush to add to your collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For the price I can't complain, cheap packaging, but at least it is not wasteful. The color is nice but did not show up too well on my skin, I might repurchase in another color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are okay but I have found I only actually like these blushes when I use my skunk brush. When I first bought this I hated it, because I was using just a cheap ol' blush brush. But when I use my skunk brush it works okay. I actually don't like this color too much though, it's too orangey for me. But I usually find that peaches look too orange on me anyway. The powder is nice and fine and easy to blend but the packaging kind of blows. It's an okay blush I don't love it or hate it, just kind of in between.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by intercitykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An ok rip of NARS- Orgasm.
Not perfect, and if you saw them side by side, you would be able to tell which was NARS, but a decent knock off for those not wanting to invest.

It is a little too matte, so I tend to dust over with some shimmer after applying.

The colour is a nude-ish-peach, more nude than peach.
You do have to build the colour, so be patient.

The packaging is crap, but for $4, it's what you'd expect.

I do have to say that I really enjoy it as a colour. It gives me a nice, soft look and is great for everyday wear.
I'ts my go-to blush.

It does tend to fade quickly, so I do stash it in my purse if I am going out after work (even with primer).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No