April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bludhound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product gets a 4/5 for me.
I got it on sale for AUS $10.95, it was a duo that came with a Revlon perle eyeshadow. It's regular price was AUS $20.95 for the duo.
Packaging claims ' Get lashes that not only look instantly longer an lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day'.
I've been using it for about 3 months now, and i really like it.
On me, it has good staying power and it dosen't flake. I wouldn't recommend using it on your lower lashes because it can smudge uner your eyes, especially after a long day or in heat.
It gives longer, thicker lashes that can still look natural.
I will buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by RheG58

I absolutley love this mascara! Every other mascara I have tried, made my lashes either clumped or chunky looking or made my lashes brittle and sparse. I have small eyelashes and I wanted a product that could thicken them and help them grow. I bought this a month ago and it has dramatically changed my lashes. The brush is gigantic so it coats all your lashes and makes them big and flirty, all the while helping your eye lashes grow with a built-in-growing serum. Can't get better than that! The packaging is really cute as well:) I recommend this product to everyone especially for those who want thicker, longer lashes. Wasn't too expensive, I got it at CVS and got another one 50% off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I haven't used it consistently enough to know whether or not it makes the lashes grow so I don't know if the claims are true.
As for the mascara it's okay the brush is huge and clumpy which can make putting it on difficult.This puts mini globs of mascara through out your lashes which don't come out even when using a lash comb.USING the comb makes your lashes clump together so i don't use a comb with this mascara anymore.This is just too much work!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by rsch94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use this in between purchases of other mascaras. Not outstanding, but certainly doesn't have any big faults like other mascaras I've tried.

Grow Luscious has a huge brush with lots of bristles (love). I find this mascara has a drier formula with others, resulting in lashes that are soft to the touch. This mascara does have the tendency to flake off instead of wear down/smear but is not a deal-breaker. Not enormously good at holding a curl. But, I do really like the volume and length this gives. This mascara gives a fair amount of volume directly at the roots of the lashes, making them look very full. Nice amount of length as well. The colour is a very dark black, however not as black as L'Oreal or Lancome's mascaras. Not a huge deal. I have to run a lash comb through this after as it does have a little clumping near the inner corners.

Don't use the non-waterproof version of this on lower lashes... it's a disaster. Very flaky and the large brush makes application extremely inconvenient.

As for the promise of lash growth... I haven't and wasn't expecting a difference. I've repurchased this product several times already but I'm looking for something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yet another mascara that I just hate. The brush is really too fat to get anything accomplished. I found that even with curling my lashes, applying the mascara using the wiggle method, the brush was too fat and therefore couldn't grasp my lashes and properly apply the product. I do have thin, blonde, somewhat straight lashes, so maybe this product will do better on someone who has thicker lashes...but that seems redundant, because this product promises thicker lashes. Will not buy again, too annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by aquagembaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

You really have to work it w/ this one. If you're using mascara for the first time or just not that great at putting it on I wouldn't buy this. If you put too much it'll start to clump. It's not that big on volume, it's ok on lengthening, and it's mostly good w/ waterproof expect this one time it did smudge onto my lower eye. The brush is also awkwardly big so it's a little hard to get smaller lashes without smudging it all over yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my new favorite mascara!!! someone suggested it on this site and i am thanking them right now!! i have long, sparse lashes, but this mascara made them look so full!!
i got the black sapphire. some people say they can see the sparkle it is supposed to have, but i can't see it. i have tried a lot of expensive mascaras and this one seems to be the best along with femme couture monster lash XXL at sally's beauty supply. definitely worth the $5 i paid for it!!!
My picture is the last one. the girl with fair skin & lashes that look like falsies :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! I use Black Shimmer. Tiny, tiny little sparkles in your lashes just look sooooo pretty. And very subtle, someone would have to be VERY close to you to notice (wink, wink). My HG and my fave!! Nice lengthening, not bad volume. Doesn't clump. Very good quality for $10. I say try it! And my lashes do look quite a bit longer with use.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesn't deliver on it's promise of volume... so nevermind. But at least it doesn't smudge or flake and lasts the whole day.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this in both the waterproof and normal varieties.
I hate the waterproof one…yuck…It has an extremely drying formula (I know its waterproof but they could make it less drying), and it is extremely hard to remove, five days later I can still detect it on my lashes…and after using it my lashes were so dry and brittle. I have no idea how the waterproof one could be helpful at growing your lashes…opposite effect probably!
The normal version is okay. It’s not horrible and its not great. This is quite an expensive drug store product ($32 NZD) and I am pretty sure you could find a cheaper mascara which lengthens and provides volume better than this one…Maybelline’s lash stiletto or collosal lash are still my favourite cheap mascaras. This doesn’t lengthen greatly I found, slightly but not much. It does curve the lashes and make them appear somewhat thicker, but not very well. Overall, it makes your lashes appear fuller, and curved but not longer. As for making your lashes grow, I’m sceptical but willing to try! The wand is okay, but it does not capture little lashes at the corners of your eyes well. I put on about 3 layers to get them thick looking… and even then they still look “natural”. Overall won’t repurchase