October 20, 2014 | 1988 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

While this is not the my favorite mascara (that special place is reserved for They're Real!), it's my favorite drugstore mascara. I have long dark lashes with a decent amount of natural curl, but get great volume and definition from Grow Luscious. I've used several coats and never got one single clump. It lasts me all day but will flake a little bit under my eyes if I sweat a lot. I tried LashBlast and Voluminous, and many other HE and LE but come back to this. They're Real! performs so well I'd use it every day, but it's just too dramatic (and too pricey) for me to wear all the time. Also, I much prefer to wear brownish black mascara in the daytime. The bonus is that with Grow Luscious leaves my lashes soft, and I think that might help them to grow by keeping them in a healthy state, because they do seem to grow longer after using this for a month or so. I tried to use the Grow Luscious Plumping mascara, but this formula is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MakeupByEm

This is my new go-to mascara. It's a wet formula with a big brush. The wand can get a little messy and the smell isn't the best, but the product itself if amazing. I love the big, volumized look it gives my lashes and it's the only mascara that lengthens and volumes at once. I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, I was using the Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara and I loved it, however, it made my lashes feel very strange when I took it off...kind of hard and some felt thicker than others as if there was mascara residue on the lashes still! I love the effect it gives and I will continue to use it for special occasions where I want the "I have massive lashes" effect. I decided to try some of these lash growth products because my lashes are a little spotty in some areas and I wanted to fill in the gaps! I have been using a combination of this product and Physicians Formula eye booster + serum eyeliner every day for the past two weeks and I have seen some great results! I can totally contribute the softness of my lashes to this product, they feel so much nicer without mascara on and they now feel healthy! I also have many new lashes growing!!! These lashes are now about the half the size of my existing lashes and have added wonderful volume to my lash line! I am so excited to see these kinds of results! I haven't been keeping track of the length, so far there hasn't been any dramatic changes to length...but i'm really happy with the volume that I've achieved in just 2 weeks of wear. I cannot contribute the results to just this mascara, but i'm sure it has helped in some way!
The formula of this mascara is very nice and it gives lots of volume and some great length with very little effort, it's more of a dry formula. I do not mind the size of the brush, I've used many brushes before so maybe it just doesn't seem odd to me?? Anyways, I highly recommend this product if you want some amazing lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Youniqu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first time i saw this mascara I thought, i must buy it because of the brush. It is good as a second coat, after you apply a lengthening mascara because it gives volume but NO length.
Only buy it if you are looking for voluminousness, or you're planning on using it as a second coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by heyheycheese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like the original Grow Luscious. After a few coats I do have to use a comb to separate the lashes and add definition, but the result is a really nice, full set of lashes that aren't hard, brittle or clumpy. My lashes feel soft, fluttery and conditioned, even after I've washed my makeup off, but it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok, this product was okay. it was my first mascara, so i wanted something good, and not cheap. The mascara does not help lengthen your eyelashes, though. i thought it was fairly expensive, and i thought it was an okay mascara for normal wear. although i hated the brush, it was big and thick and it made my lashes go in clumps. this product lasts a very long time but it doesnt do what the packaging says it does. xoxo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by stl

This mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume, no length, nothing. It also doesn't help keep my lashes curled. My search continues. So far my best choice was CoverGirl Lashblast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mindlips

I bought Revlon's Grow luscious mascara to test out growing my lashes. Did it work for me? Nope! But.. the Blackest Black version of this mascara gave off a nice color. The mascara leand more towards the volume side as opposed to lengthening and tends to smudges easily as you try to apply the mascara on. The green packaging is kind of pretty, and that's about it..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Peachkisses1314

This is currently my favorite mascara. It holds my curl, doesn't flake, or smudge. i work 11-12 hour work days and this lasts just as long! The amount of length and natural looking volume it gives is also very good. Although it is slightly clumping after the first coat, it's nothing a good lash comb wouldnt fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with mascara and before i bough this one i read reviews. Most seemed to like it. I however, did not. The only pro was that it seperated well. I did not notice any growth and i was REALLY hoping for some!