Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 7/1/2012 3:31:00 AM

I bought this mascara when it was on offer and i'm glad I didnt spent 9.99 on it! Some people may love this mascara if they like the traditional wands but I found that this wand was so long and collected too much product that I ended up wiping bits of mascara of my face! That leads me on to the other main issue, as the wand collects too much product I have to wipe it of at the rim so it has to be cleaned alot.

I'm a person who loves mascaras with the little plastic bristles which I know many people hate so that may be why I dislike this mascara. Overall though the formula and packaging is nice so just check out the wand before you buy! :)

on 6/27/2012 11:07:00 PM

I like this mascara. I don't love it to pieces because I tend to like pretty dramatic lashes and this doesn't do that. But it does give nice, feathery, soft lashes and I think my eyelashes fell out less when I used this. I would use this for a daytime look at a professional job. I didn't notice any growth as a result of using this but my lashes are pretty long already.

on 6/27/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Grow Luscious really makes my eyes POP! I was complimented on my lashes and that hasn't happened with any other mascara. I will continue to purchase faithfully.

on 6/27/2012 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After about 8 years of using nothing but Maybelline Great Lash, I decided to get a little ~crazy~ and switch it up. I hadn't done any research on other mascaras before I decided to pick this one up -- I think I was just attracted to the price & the green tube (something about books & covers... whoops) and I'm usually pretty satisfied with Revlon products. That being said, I have mixed feelings about this mascara. As other posters have pointed out, the brush is pretty enormous. I've had a really hard time getting the inner corners of my lashes, and sometimes I just really can't get the ones on my left eye at all. It also globs a LOT on the end of the brush, which makes the tube messy because I'm constantly having to wipe it off. However, it does cover really nicely and when I manage to get the inner corner lashes looking right, I think it makes my lashes look pretty great. I never have issues with clumping or flaking (which I did sometimes with Great Lash) and the Blackest Black is a great color. Despite this, I can't get past the clumsy brush and won't purchase this product again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara that I will use. For years, I have been trying to find the 'perfect' mascara for me. I would try different ones constantly but they would always cause my lashes to clump.
With this mascara, they didn't clump at all. I would use the waterproof during track season and it would stay on all day. I was always getting complimented for how thick my lashes looked, which I owe to this product.
I've been using this mascara every day for a few months and I refuse to go back. I have yet to pay full price for it though, as my first one was a gift and the rest I have gotten from my local flea market for $2, but it is definitely worth buying it for full price!! <3

on 6/24/2012 2:58:00 AM

At first I really loved this product... and in many ways I still do.... for example I like the packaging .... and the bristles on the brush are old school, not like all those new mascaras that have the annoying pokey plastic bristles (I for one cannot stand the brush for the lashblast mascara!!!). The formula is very "wet" and glides on easily and is easy to build upon. My only complaint..... god dang this stuff is hard to get off!!!! Even with a cottonball SOAKED in makeup remover and scrubbing forever I still have it on my lashes. After several weeks of use I actually feel like I have lost a TON of lashes due to the extreme scrubbing I have to go through to get it removed fully. No growing luscious here for me :'( so back to my old stuff I go. Dang.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I just bought this mascara today. This mascara has a lot of mixed reviews. I decided to buy it because I found out Revlon doesn't test on animals and because I've had my eye on this mascara for a while. I have had it on my lashes for about four hours and I really like it. I like that it gives volume, makes my lashes look a little longer, and the brush is huge! When I first pulled the brush out of the packaging, I was actually shocked at how big was. I like this mascara and will probably buy again. It cost $5.00 at Wal-mart. I also like the green packaging. Very pretty! If I notice any negatives, I'll update. But for now, I am really liking this mascara.

on 6/21/2012 6:47:00 PM

While this is not the my favorite mascara (that special place is reserved for They're Real!), it's my favorite drugstore mascara. I have long dark lashes with a decent amount of natural curl, but get great volume and definition from Grow Luscious. I've used several coats and never got one single clump. It lasts me all day but will flake a little bit under my eyes if I sweat a lot. I tried LashBlast and Voluminous, and many other HE and LE but come back to this. They're Real! performs so well I'd use it every day, but it's just too dramatic (and too pricey) for me to wear all the time. Also, I much prefer to wear brownish black mascara in the daytime. The bonus is that with Grow Luscious leaves my lashes soft, and I think that might help them to grow by keeping them in a healthy state, because they do seem to grow longer after using this for a month or so. I tried to use the Grow Luscious Plumping mascara, but this formula is way better.

on 6/21/2012 12:30:00 AM

This is my new go-to mascara. It's a wet formula with a big brush. The wand can get a little messy and the smell isn't the best, but the product itself if amazing. I love the big, volumized look it gives my lashes and it's the only mascara that lengthens and volumes at once. I would recommend it to anyone!

on 6/20/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this mascara, I was using the Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara and I loved it, however, it made my lashes feel very strange when I took it off...kind of hard and some felt thicker than others as if there was mascara residue on the lashes still! I love the effect it gives and I will continue to use it for special occasions where I want the "I have massive lashes" effect. I decided to try some of these lash growth products because my lashes are a little spotty in some areas and I wanted to fill in the gaps! I have been using a combination of this product and Physicians Formula eye booster + serum eyeliner every day for the past two weeks and I have seen some great results! I can totally contribute the softness of my lashes to this product, they feel so much nicer without mascara on and they now feel healthy! I also have many new lashes growing!!! These lashes are now about the half the size of my existing lashes and have added wonderful volume to my lash line! I am so excited to see these kinds of results! I haven't been keeping track of the length, so far there hasn't been any dramatic changes to length...but i'm really happy with the volume that I've achieved in just 2 weeks of wear. I cannot contribute the results to just this mascara, but i'm sure it has helped in some way!
The formula of this mascara is very nice and it gives lots of volume and some great length with very little effort, it's more of a dry formula. I do not mind the size of the brush, I've used many brushes before so maybe it just doesn't seem odd to me?? Anyways, I highly recommend this product if you want some amazing lashes!

Popular Mascaras