April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST STUFF EVER.... love thsi stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

This product is not good. The pads are not saturated enough and they are really thin, so you end up rubbing your eye too much and then it hurts. And then the makeup is still not removed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't remove all of my eye makeup, and I don't even wear a lot through out a regular day. I also found the pads flimsy and I needed to use one pad for each eye. I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use to use the oily pads and they worked pretty well at getting the eye makeup off. Wanted something less oily and finally tried these. For me they did not remove my eye makeup. I just saw little slits of color on the pad. Used the oily one and still had some come off. Used Philosophy Release Me and even more came off. I do not like using Vaseline either. All of the products have required too much rubbing around to do a moderate job.
I look at the eye makup remover reviews and am starting to think that there is no such thing as a GREAT remover.
I use different mascaras and different times and still have the same problem.
If I have to work too hard at getting the eye makup off, I am sure I am damaging my under eye area.
This afternoon I am going back over reviews to see what to try next.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this worked fairly well, it takes off most of my maleup with the exception of my waterproof mascara, i will definetly repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

Can't say I'm a fan of this product. Since the label on the jar called it "America's #1 Eye Makeup Remover" I kinda expected more out of this.
I had to use one pad per eye, and even then it still didn't take off all of my makeup. I normally use Almay's Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover liquid, and that stuff is so concentrated that I only need to use one cotton ball for both eyes with that product.
So, to go from being able to get away with using one cotton ball to remove all of my eye makeup to needing multiple pads seems less economical to me. I will go through this product a lot faster than the liquid, not to mention make more waste. And that is a pretty big negative in my mind, especially in this day and age when everyone is trying to go green and reduce waste.
That aside, the pads still didn't seem to get rid of all of my eye makeup. I felt like I had to almost scrub my eyes with the pad just to get it all off. Sorry, but I don't want to use any product on my eyes that requires the same amount of force that I use when I'm scrubbing my bathtub.
On the plus side, it didn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes, nor did it dry out the delicate skin around my eye area. However, since I like an eye makeup remover that is a little more effective, I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's nice to have the pads and the remover all in one, I couldn't find plain pads for regular eye-makeup remover in the store I was looking in so I got this. It works wonderfully for eyeshadow, and can get it all of in usually one swipe, but I had to rub a lot to get my eyeliner off (both for liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner), and it stung a little and just took too much effort. It makes me not even want to wear eyeliner to save myself the trouble of getting it off! I'll use the rest, but I'll get a different kind in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kellywilson0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This has become my go-to eye makeup remover. From reading the reviews, it doesn't seem like this product works for everyone (then again, what product actually DOES work for everyone haha), but it works fantastically for me. With the normal amount of eye makeup that I wear on a daily basis, I can get my mascara (waterproof!), eyeliner, and eyeshadow off with one pad per eye.

I've been using these pads for about 6 months now, and I've never once had them burn or sting my eyes...no irritation whatsoever, even when I use them to remove makeup directly from my waterline. If you're looking for a new eye makeup remover, I'd suggest you give these a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

These just did not work for me. They made my eyes all red and it stung horribly. I've been trying them out for a while thinking that my eyes would become accustomed to the formula but that didn't happen. It didn't even do that good of a job at removing my eye-makeup anyways. I didn't like the fact that you had to reach into the tub to pull-out a pad wither. It would be better if they had a dispenser of sorts like face wipes or something. I will not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jmotluck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my only eye make up remover. Very reasonable and get the job done.