October 31, 2014 | 901 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this porduct. I have re purchased it many times. It does what it say it will do. Sometimes the pads irritate my eyes but thats usually when the pad is too wet. I highly recommend these! Tip: if they are too dry...just turn the container upside down, that should get them more moist!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these for years! They get most of my eye make-up off, but have a little trouble with heavy mascara. But these pads do work on the mascara enough so that my cleanser easily removes whatever is left. I love the way they smell. As other reviewers have noted, they are quite thin and sometimes you have to pinch the stack to get one off the top. They're not extremely saturated, but you can fix that by storing them upside down. They're small, but really the size is fine just for your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jasonshannon76

These pads are so good for removing makeup! I love them! The non-oily ones are the only ones I will use. The moisturizing ones are too oily.

Love them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST STUFF EVER.... love thsi stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

This product is not good. The pads are not saturated enough and they are really thin, so you end up rubbing your eye too much and then it hurts. And then the makeup is still not removed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't remove all of my eye makeup, and I don't even wear a lot through out a regular day. I also found the pads flimsy and I needed to use one pad for each eye. I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use to use the oily pads and they worked pretty well at getting the eye makeup off. Wanted something less oily and finally tried these. For me they did not remove my eye makeup. I just saw little slits of color on the pad. Used the oily one and still had some come off. Used Philosophy Release Me and even more came off. I do not like using Vaseline either. All of the products have required too much rubbing around to do a moderate job.
I look at the eye makup remover reviews and am starting to think that there is no such thing as a GREAT remover.
I use different mascaras and different times and still have the same problem.
If I have to work too hard at getting the eye makup off, I am sure I am damaging my under eye area.
This afternoon I am going back over reviews to see what to try next.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this worked fairly well, it takes off most of my maleup with the exception of my waterproof mascara, i will definetly repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

Can't say I'm a fan of this product. Since the label on the jar called it "America's #1 Eye Makeup Remover" I kinda expected more out of this.
I had to use one pad per eye, and even then it still didn't take off all of my makeup. I normally use Almay's Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover liquid, and that stuff is so concentrated that I only need to use one cotton ball for both eyes with that product.
So, to go from being able to get away with using one cotton ball to remove all of my eye makeup to needing multiple pads seems less economical to me. I will go through this product a lot faster than the liquid, not to mention make more waste. And that is a pretty big negative in my mind, especially in this day and age when everyone is trying to go green and reduce waste.
That aside, the pads still didn't seem to get rid of all of my eye makeup. I felt like I had to almost scrub my eyes with the pad just to get it all off. Sorry, but I don't want to use any product on my eyes that requires the same amount of force that I use when I'm scrubbing my bathtub.
On the plus side, it didn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes, nor did it dry out the delicate skin around my eye area. However, since I like an eye makeup remover that is a little more effective, I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's nice to have the pads and the remover all in one, I couldn't find plain pads for regular eye-makeup remover in the store I was looking in so I got this. It works wonderfully for eyeshadow, and can get it all of in usually one swipe, but I had to rub a lot to get my eyeliner off (both for liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner), and it stung a little and just took too much effort. It makes me not even want to wear eyeliner to save myself the trouble of getting it off! I'll use the rest, but I'll get a different kind in the future.