Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

I've used these for years. They take off my eye makeup effectively. I fold the pad in half and use the corner to touch up my liquid liner. Sometimes it can leave a greasy feeling but this goes away in a couple of minutes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

These smell awful, and they burn my eyes without removing any makeup. Will never buy again.

I did not really like these. I've used a lot better. The smell of these was also horrible, very chemical smelling.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been the only product in my make-up bag that has stayed consistent for the last 10 years! i've tried other make-up remover and i always come back to this, it's so cheap and works great, doesn't burn or irritate my eyes! And it's so cheap and lasts for a long and i've tried make-up remover more than twice the price that irritated my eyes! i recommend this product to anyone!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are perfect for removing makeup on the back of my hand!! Sometimes soap and water is just not enough to take off gel liner on my hand and this does the trick! It looks and feels really clean after a few wipes and my hands are good to go. I am only giving this a 3 star because I don't really use it to remove makeup on my eye....I use waterproof mascara and this pad doesn't remove all mascara even after excessive rubbing!

I have very sensitive eyes and used this product for maybe fifteen years? with no ill effects.

I must have bought a dozen of these in my make-up wearing years. They are easy, convenient and take non-waterproof eyemake-up off beautifully. Sometimes they can dry out a bit but there are two solutions to that: #1. store the container upside down and #2. if you get a dry-ish pad, just add a drop or two of water to it and it works beautifully.

This is a great product that does an excellent job of removing eye makeup without having to use a lot of pressure wiping away old product. I used their oil based remover before (hated it) and find this to be far superior. The product does not leave a filmy residue after it is used. I also appreciate that their is no scent to this product.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got these from an open air market and I liked them. The only thing I did NOT like was the size of them. I have to use like 3-4 of them to get all of my makeup off and then one last one to clean up the mess that getting the makeup off created. I'd get them again if they were cheap like they were initially ($1-$2).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used to use these pads regularly. About a year ago something prompted me to switch to a liquid remover that I use with cotton pads. I got sick of having to buy pads and last week, re-purchased these again. Well, Almay must have decided to cut costs because the remover pads are like 1/2 of the thickness they used to be. Where it used to be a fairly sturdy product that you could easily use to remove the makeup from both eyes, now it is totally flimsy. I think I'm going to have to start using one per eye, which is ridiculous. The remover still works, but with the tiny little thin disk of material, it's not at all "luxurious" taking it off! I won't buy these again - although I like the concept, I will try another brand.