August 20, 2014 | 1531 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by megjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff and use it everyday. Perfect for layering under another eye concealer or alone for a non-makeup-makeup look. I used it on my mom once (she's in her 60s and usually doesn't like wearing makeup) and now she's hooked on it.
The formula is thin and slippy which makes it easy to apply and the fits all medium shade is very forgiving. Not a ton of coverage but I like how invisible it looks on my skin. I also love how cool the roller ball feels in the morning :) not sure that there's any de-puffing going on but it doesn't irritate my skin at all so thats great. I noticed that you can buy a "light" shade in Canada that's not for sale in the US. I like the light shade even more since its a little paler and pinkish so I always pick it up when I get a chance.
Overall, a total staple for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy this product I have not found it drying at all and if applied before primer it does not settle into lines. It's an nice wake me up very cooling I find it covers minor dark circles well I'm not sure if it deals with puffiness but I am on my second tube. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by A1990

Love this! Favorite under eye concealer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked the immediate effects of this product since it does depuff and wakes my eyes in the mornings, making waking up and facing the world a little bit more bearable. Although, I don't recommend it for long term use since it does contain alcohol and can be drying, especially for a delicate area such as under the eyes. My search for my morning eye cream continues. I will not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have very dark undereye circles, so it's really good for me. Don't really like the package, because of the roll, but it's not something I couldn't get through. It's way cheaper than the Lancome, Clinique and so on, but it doesn't mean that it's worse. It depends on your skin type. This one blends very well on my skin, so I would definetely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by sarahek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite make up product. It seems to last and last and doesn't dry out my sensitive eyelids, but I cant find this anywhere in Australia or NZ! :( anyone who has seen it anywhere please send me a message!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Buy it, it's amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third roller soon so that already tells that i love this product. My undereye area is quite dark so this alone is not enough for them but with YSL touche eclat or Mac's studio finish the result is nice. I'm somewhat resigned with the fact that i'll probably never be able to find a concealer which would hide them perfectly. It settles a bit into fine lines but much less than most of the concealers i've tried and i've tried a lot. Anyways a great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by bascoeur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third roller, and I've been using this product intensively for two years now, every day, often several times a day. I swear, it's like a tiny cornucopia of endless concealer, this stuff lasts. I snag mine up on sale, and it's one of the most useful and affordable things in my make-up box.

The packaging is solid, it's compact, clean, and the ball applicator is actually useful. You can pop it in the fridge overnight, and it'll be good for soothing tired eyes in the morning. Nothing that splashing cold water on your face can't do, but it's still nice.

As for the product, it's not a miracle cure for dark circles. Nothing is, nothing ever will be.I don't know if it does anything at all to help the eye area as a treatment. It's just a damn good concealer. I have quite dark circles, I've used a few heavier concealers in the past, but they all tend too look cakey around my eyes and basically just give me a very obvious made-up look.
This stuff is light in consistency, but it has good coverage. It doesn't crease or settle into lines unless you overapply, it's very buildable, and it seriously just looks like skin. (my skin but better?)

I use it in thin layers after I've applied foundation or bb-cream, and just pat in with my finger. Easy peasy and effective, perfect also for reapplication throughout the day if you need it.

One possible con: I cannot use this product on its own. while the coverage is good, it's not meant to be heavy-duty. Keep that it mind if you have very dark circles like I do. For me, this isn't necessarily a problem, since I like to at least use a bb-cream on a daily basis, and layering this with that or a foundation does the trick for me.

Overall, definitely recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know what everyone else is raving about; I hate this product so much. For me it was a total waste of $15 (which I consider to be fairly expensive for a drugstore brand). It makes me look about 10 years older than I am, settles into fine lines, and does not blend with my skin. It is literally one of the worst concealers I've tried. The rollerball dispenses way too much product, is imprecise, and cannot be very hygienic. An absolute disaster on me.