Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 3/2/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very good concealer. Texture makes it buildable and absolutly not cakey. Not the most coverage I have seen in a concealer, so if you have very dark-circles, it may be not enough, but for me it is great! I love it and will buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG product! I dab this onto my purple toned under-eye circles after I apply my foundation, and the orange tone of this concealer competely cancels out any purple or blue tones under the eyes. I then follow up with a brightening concealer (Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is my current fave) for a super bright-eyed look that makes me look like I had a full 12 hours of sleep! The only time I might use this on its own is if I was in a rush, but on a regular basis I prefer to use a second concealer on top. The only downside to this product is the $15 price tag, but I do think it is worth it! After using it for a year and a half now, I've probably only used 1/4 of it- if that! Overall though, an outstanding product that I would recommend to anyone that wants to hide their dark purple/blue-toned undereye circles. Thank you, Garnier!

This is probably one of the better under eye concealers I've tried. That being said, I gave it a four because it still doesn't cover my circles completely. I use it in combonation with the anti-puff roller, before AND after using foundation. Will likely not purchase again, my search continues!

Edited to add - this product does wonders for my teastained eyelids! I use it on top of WNW eyeshadow primer and can actually go without eyeshadow. Bumped it up to a five cause I've been looking forever for a product that will help with this!

on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 AM

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

on 2/17/2013 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Seriously, this is the product that never ends. I've been using this pretty much daily and it's been over a year now! I wouldn't say I have that bad of dark circles but it does work to cover up what little I do have. It feels moisturizing and nice when rolling it on. I would repurchase it again, but think I am going to try something new when this runs out.

on 2/9/2013 11:00:00 AM

Doesn't really work for me. No matter how much i put this under my eyes, it covers only a little of my dark circles. I won't buy this again.

on 2/6/2013 8:45:00 PM

As soon as I apply this product under my eyes there are no dark circles. BUT it immediately starts to come off. I use primer on my eyes and it still comes off. So by the middle of the day my eyes already look dark again. It's a waste of money unless your going to reapply it every hour.

on 2/4/2013 6:18:00 AM

Best thing about this product is that it covers but doesn't cake. It is great value and lasts a long time. The wear time is reasonable; but I find myself reaching for it and reapplying through the day due to its ease of use. If I had to eliminate all but one item of cosmetics...this would be the one I would keep.

on 2/3/2013 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this, you really see the difference when you put it on, I have pretty bad dark circles and when I put it on, you would think that I sleep 12 hours every night. It doesn't help with removing dark circles but it helps with covering them up.
For a concealer this is great!

on 1/31/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have very dark circles around my eyes, which is pretty much the only skin problem I have ever had really, I have used this product on and off and haven't reaaly noticed any changes in my dark circles.