October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Jackjack12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! it takes away the dark circles I recommend everyone to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by tkittyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best concealer for dark circles. It is very light weight and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I wasted money on Touche Eclat and undereye concealers! Although Touche Eclat does not settle into my wrinkles as bad as most, it does settle. I am not going to say that the Garnier eye roller does not settle into my fine lines, but it barely does, and it does the best job so far of any of the concealers/highlighters that I have tried of covering dark circles and brightening my undereye area.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by megjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff and use it everyday. Perfect for layering under another eye concealer or alone for a non-makeup-makeup look. I used it on my mom once (she's in her 60s and usually doesn't like wearing makeup) and now she's hooked on it.
The formula is thin and slippy which makes it easy to apply and the fits all medium shade is very forgiving. Not a ton of coverage but I like how invisible it looks on my skin. I also love how cool the roller ball feels in the morning :) not sure that there's any de-puffing going on but it doesn't irritate my skin at all so thats great. I noticed that you can buy a "light" shade in Canada that's not for sale in the US. I like the light shade even more since its a little paler and pinkish so I always pick it up when I get a chance.
Overall, a total staple for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy this product I have not found it drying at all and if applied before primer it does not settle into lines. It's an nice wake me up very cooling I find it covers minor dark circles well I'm not sure if it deals with puffiness but I am on my second tube. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by A1990

Love this! Favorite under eye concealer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked the immediate effects of this product since it does depuff and wakes my eyes in the mornings, making waking up and facing the world a little bit more bearable. Although, I don't recommend it for long term use since it does contain alcohol and can be drying, especially for a delicate area such as under the eyes. My search for my morning eye cream continues. I will not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have very dark undereye circles, so it's really good for me. Don't really like the package, because of the roll, but it's not something I couldn't get through. It's way cheaper than the Lancome, Clinique and so on, but it doesn't mean that it's worse. It depends on your skin type. This one blends very well on my skin, so I would definetely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by sarahek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite make up product. It seems to last and last and doesn't dry out my sensitive eyelids, but I cant find this anywhere in Australia or NZ! :( anyone who has seen it anywhere please send me a message!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA