Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 4/6/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It seems like we can all agree this product HURTS. it makes my face inflamed and red for an hour. does its job, but has nasty side effects. will not repurchase. ever.

on 4/6/2013 3:02:00 PM

this will BURN your face!!! Never buy it!!

on 4/3/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sadly I bought a large package of this for a bit of an expensive price.
Overall it's an ok make-up wipe but it does end up stinging the skin so I have to end up wiping my face very gently. NOT for sensitive skin.

on 3/31/2013 7:57:00 AM

I don't have sensitive skin but this product burned my face off.

on 3/26/2013 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have never been so appalled at a cosmetic product before these wipes. My skin is destroyed! This stuff caused red burnt blotches all over my forehead, and bumps that actually ended up bleeding!!! Do not buy- there is something very wrong in their ingredient list. I am now also breaking out in cystic and surface acne. This is horrible. To think the packaging says GENTLE! Lies.

on 3/25/2013 6:37:00 PM

returned this along with another product of theres in which made my mother's face turn red. there fragrance says it all, not natural has a bunch of chemicals. Not buying from this brand again.

on 3/5/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought these for only $2.99 at Kroger, so not a bad price. So when it was time for me to take my makeup off I decided I might as well try these out so I did. First, the wipe didn't seem very wet and it was really thin in my opinion. It took off my face makeup okay and then when I got to my eye makeup it burned SO BAD! It was awful! So that's when I knew these weren't for me. So after that I washed my face with my cetaphil and moisturized with the simple light moisturizer and then my whole face was burning! And at the time I wasn't sure if it was because of the wipe or the moisturizer, it was my first time using that product too. The burning lasted for 20-30 minutes. The next morning I moisturized with the same simple moisturizer and my skin was fine, so it was the wipes that made my skin burn. I would NOT recommend these!

Uck. I bought these due to much undeserved YouTube hype. These are horrible, and not even fit for cleansing the face. These BURN my skin and leave it a red mess. I will not repurchase.

on 2/20/2013 5:02:00 PM

I shower in the morning and use a liquid cleanser. However, at night I would rather wipe off all the make up and dirt without having to get my face (and inevitably hair) wet.
I find that with various cleansing towel products I still need to wash my mascara with a bit of water prior to using the towel. The towels take care of the rest.
I use only this brand now however because many of the other ones (Olay, Garnier, Store Brand etc..) are full of parabens and other questionable chemicals. Yes to Cucumbers are perfect because they clean just as well and are not saturated in that stuff. I like them better than the Yes to Blueberry ones, which smell a little off.

on 2/18/2013 12:30:00 PM

So I went to Target and saw these wipes on sale so I thought, why not? At first I thought the packaging was nice and the scent wasn't overbearing. The first time I used the wipes, they were soothing and made my skin feel refreshed. After a few more times of using them, they made my skin feel irritated and red. For make up removing... I would give it a 3.