Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.5

on 6/8/2013 1:45:00 AM

My favorite foundation brush, it blends out your foundation perfectly. It is perfect for cream/whipped foundations it is one if not the best foundation brushes I've ever had. It does take sometime to dry and it a brush guard will help it keep its shape. It is great quality, relatively inexpensive. I'd probably pay more for it!

on 6/1/2013 10:09:00 PM

This brush is very soft. I use it mainly to apply my MAC foundation. It is so easy to apply, and leaves a flawless finish. I bought the 5-brush synthetic set, and this is the only one that I really use on a daily basis. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Definitely my favourite brush of all time. This was one of my first brushes from Sigmas, further down the track I now have all the other Sigmax brushes in this range, and though they are all great, nothing beats my old faithful F80. This is my staple for foundation, I couldn't imagine using anything else. Though the F88 is similar and does a great job, I still prefer the flat top of the F80 to really buff in product. I have occasionally used it for cream products but it really is best for foundation, whether it be liquid, cream, gel, bb creme etc.

Foundation will never look the same after using this brush, it applies easily and flawlessly. It perfectly buffs into the skin leaving a natural and perfect finish without wasting any product.

A great quality product for a great price, this will be a forever product in my makeup bag.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is amazing. If you are looking for a flawless finish, no streaks, and a beautiful even skin, this brush is for you. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I really don't even know how I lived without this brush!!!

on 4/7/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation brush, works great for liquid foundation as well as my bare minerals foundation.

on 4/5/2013 11:17:00 AM

I do like this brush & I own a few other sigma brushes which I love as well including the tapered foundation brush, but I find this brush does give a cakey look. I try to use this brush with more sheer or thinner coverage foundations. Def gives a cakey effect when I use it with studio fix .

on 4/4/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I needed some new brushes, but I didn't wanna pay 50 dollars for one, so my friend told me about Sigma brushes, I went to check it out and I was pleased with the prices, so I bought this brush, I use it everyday to apply my liquid foundation and I love love love it, it does its job perfectly, I can blend the foundation all over. The only problem that I have with this brush is that it picks up a lot of product and it goes deep inside the brush or it accumulates in the middle and it won't work as good.. You have to wash it frequently, and it takes a while to dry..

on 4/3/2013 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't believe it! I've had this brush only 4 months and its already falling apart. I use it about 4 times a week and wash it properly as well. (I never let the water run down into the handle and always dry it upside down) Tonight when I was washing it strands of hair started to fall out and when I pulled a few of the loose ones the whole thing brush started coming out of the handle! I pushed it back in and hopefully I can still use it because I really liked this brush. Its a shame because I have Ecotool brushes that have lasted me for years. Maybe I got a bad brush?

I feel like I am the only one that doesn't like this brush. After seeing so many people rave about it I finally bought it. I was so excited to try it out and I wanted to love it, but I just couldn't. It didn't leave my face looking flawless and it did not blend my foundation well. My elf powder brush does a better job.....super disappointed.

on 3/26/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this brush is great at blending out my foundations and it applies more coverage with less product! its decently priced, but when i washed it one time, the brush was starting to wiggle at the ferrel. i never relly use this as much anymore cause when i stipple it on i feel it moving and i think its gonna break off. the brush itself is great but the brush i feel should be glued together better