Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 7/23/2013 11:43:00 PM

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Recently went through a lot of bleach with my hair to go blonde. Damaged my hair of course.. But this stuff brought it back to life in a matter of 2 uses! Left the mask on for 30 mins wrapped in a hot towel & when I left it air dry it was so shiny and soft ! Definitely recommend this to anyone with dry hair trying to get it healthy and soft again. Huge tub! Smells great and really works!

on 7/23/2013 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like the texture of this hair mask, and the smell is nice! It leaves my hair like any other hair mask, I can't really tell if it helps - but that's always the case for me when I use hair masks...

on 7/20/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great! Almost used the whole container and wrks great for dry damaged hair! I let this set on my hair for about 15-30min and when rinsing it feels like silk!! No tangles and no dryness!

on 7/14/2013 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I recently went from almost black hair to beach blonde (some dark pieces so I didn't have to lighten my eyebrows) & I credit my now super soft hair to this mask! when I lightened my hair, it felt chalky and i couldn't run my fingers through it. so I shampooed normally, put the mask on, covered it with a shower cap, left it for 30mins & rinsed. when I dried my hair after, it was silky smooth, as if I hadn't colored it at all! I have recommended this mask to several of my friends & I will repurchase when I run out. definitely HG hair mask!

I adore this product! I hate that it's $40 in Australia. So I'm definitely buying online..

My hair doesn't get oily, unless I don't wash it for three days, but I normally wash it every other day. I wash my hair with shampoo twice, comb through and then apply the mask for about 5 minutes, wash it out and my goodness! My hair feels incredibly soft.

Even the next day my hair feels amazing. I'll defs repurchase but online.. love.

on 7/10/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought a very small sample size and used it once a week. It has lasted me from May into July. I'm definitely going to purchase the largest available size. Makes my dry, crunchy hair very smooth and easy to manage.

on 7/7/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got a sample of the product from Ulta, and OMG this is my HG!!!! This works so well on my relaxed hair. Adds moisture and leaves my feeling so soft. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

First of all my hair isn't damaged or dry etc. Although, after using this product maybe 3 times I started getting people compliment on how healthy and shiny my hair was, (I used with the shampoo and condition - average results). Its so silky and healthy and leaves no residue or bulk. Really great product and has lasted me over 3 months. My hair is thick and half way down my back and surprisingly only need a little bit. I use the mask about once a week and wash it out in the mornings. Definitely going to repurchase. Love it.

on 6/22/2013 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is too expensive and not worth the money. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Repair Mask did a better job, and it is the fraction of the cost. This mask smells great but doesn't do anything great for the hair (in my opinion). I would not buy this again.

on 6/21/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner makes my hair so soft & silky! In the past few months, I've put my hair through the ringer with bleach. First, I didn't use a strong enough bleach to get blond highlights on my dark hair. So I did a second try & finally achieved light caramel highlights. Still not 100% happy, I went to the salon and had them add some actual blond highlights. I love the results, but after all this, my hair is very dry and straw-like in some sections. After using the Macadamia Conditioner, it looked & felt like brand new virgin hair! I was truly amazed at the results. The conditioner smells great – my boyfriend even noticed, and he doesn’t usually notice anything. The only problem I have with this conditioner is that it contains dimethicone (silicone). I guess that’s why the instructions say to only use it once a week. If your hair is constantly coated in silicone, it will become more & more dry over time, because the silicone adds a barrier that prevents it from absorbing moisture. Would love to see this product without silicones, but not sure if it would make hair look as shiny without that ingredient. For now, I save my once-a-week use for Friday evening, so my hair looks healthy

Popular Hair Products