July 29, 2014 | 1196 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutley LOVE this. Its my "holy grail" hair product. A bit pricey but if your hair is damaged and your looking for a solution please give this stuff a try! Totally changed my hair. Its soft, silky and shiny now. Ive used this for more than 6 months now and gone through 2 jars of it because I love it so much. Definetly worth the money. The only thing is i wish it wasnt a jar so I didnt have to dip my fingers in it ( a pump or something would be great) other than that its perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lovegrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off...I have SUPER thick, course, wavy hair...and when I say thick, I mean THICK. I have been growing out my hair for nearly 3 years now and have been really trying to repair the damage I had done through years of coloring(bleaching), blow drying, straightening, curling, etc.

I am total product junkie and have tried and hated a whole lot of hair conditioners/deep repair masks. I saw a lot of positive feedback about this particular product on YT and various blogs, so I went to Ulta to check it out. To be honest, even though I do buy mostly HE makeup and hair products, I almost put this back because $33.00 for a deep conditioner kinda sucks....but I bought it anyway.

To say that I love this stuff isn't even enough....this is my HG deep conditioner and I will definitely keep repurchasing until I find something even better (which I have yet to find). This stuff smells SO good, is nice and creamy/thick, and moisturizes my hair better than anything I have ever used. Seriously, if you have thick, course hair and have tried a lot of other products and have had trouble finding something moisturizing enough...GO BUY THIS NOW!!! It is awesome, awesome stuff.

BTW...if you want to try this out before investing the $33.00, Ulta carries trial packs for $4.00 (I usually get 2 uses from each packet)..pick one up and see if you like it. I am more than pleased with this product.

I only gave it 4 stars out of 5 due to the price. I love the stuff, but still...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by blondie17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have mixed feelins aboutwen this product.The first 2 or 3 times i used this product it worked really well, & i loved it ! But after that it didnt seem to work for me. I have very thick long wavy hair an tends to be fluffy/freezy an it just seemed like it worked at first an then just stoped. Still had dried ends. Smells pretty decent an i love the packaging though. Just couldnt make this work for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

I have dry wavy/curly hair and this does wonders. It adds the moisture my hair needs. This helps me de-tangle while making my hair super soft. It also makes my hair smell amazing! I use it every time I wash my hair especially on my ends. A little goes a long way. Its nice that Ulta offers good sized samples. After using my sample I went and purchased the full size. Will be repurchasing when I run out! Love love love :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by orangebabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I've used it only 3 times, and already I've noticed a difference in the look and feel of my hair. It smells great and is not too heavy on the hair. I purchased mine on Amazon for $17.50. No tax and free shipping! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample packet for $4 at Ulta. I'm glad I'm able to try it before spending $30. The first time I used this it melted right into my hair. As far as appearance went I didn't notice a major difference BUT my hair felt quite soft. Next use: I noticed my curly/wavy hair was more calm & yes, still soft. Third time, my hair is calmer & still soft. I don't need much because I mostly apply it to my ends. It mts right on like butter! I'm due for a trim and I get split ends all the time. My hair is naturally dry and I straighten it from time to time. No it's not going to "heal" split ends. Nothing can except to cut them off. But, I can see why this is a $30 product. Unless you have massively thick hair you can make one tub last a long time! So it would be worth the $30. I definitely want to buy the actual product now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlyxBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmm, I have to say that I've developed a love/hate relationship with this product. Before I begin my review I must point out that I have fine, straight and oily hair.
I remember back about a year ago when I had really long hair that I absolutely loved this product! I worked it on my ends and up to about mid-way, waited approx. 6 mins and washed it out. My hair would feel soft, silky and manageable. However, now that I have short hair I feel that it completely weighs down my hair (and I don't even apply it near my roots!) I think it would really work well to tame thick frizzy hair, however for fine straight hair? Leaves it greasy and flat. Not worth the hype. I only gave the packaging 5 because it really is sturdy and nicely designed.
Save your money (as I paid a ridiculous $39.95 at a local hairdresser) and buy a good 'drugstore' hair mask. You could buy 10 hair masks for the price of this one if u wanted to!! Oh, and although it supposely contains natural ingredients like macadamia oil and claims to be paraben free, it still contains silcones which coat your hair and give it the 'silky, soft' feel.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

Eh. I've been using this product for three weeks and so far, I don't get the rave reviews. I mean, it's a hair masque like all the others. It works and helps hair feel soft, but it's nothing special. I'd rather try something new than repurchase. The smell is lovely, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Beeglet

I really enjoyed this product! It made my hair feel a lot softer and it cut down a lot of my frizz. The only thing with this is that if you use it more then your hair needs, it feels like my hair is a little dry which could just be because it has a lot of healing components! But overall I love this product and would really recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by 2Nekked

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much I decided this will be the product to pop my review cherry.

Packaging: Slightly too round for my pink shower caddy but the colors of the jar on my caddy adds a cute zing to my shower

Price: IMO, its not expensive at all. You do get quite a lot and you only need to use about a quarter size or so every time. And for what it does for your hair? Worth it.

Product: Yes it does smell good, but it doesn't really stick to my hair. It has a nice pearly sheen to it.

My hair: Bleached, brittle, dry, disgusting, stringy... so damaged that it keeps breaking to the point where it hasn't even grown an inch in 8 months.

I've used it differently 4 times so far. Tried twice with the recommended 7 minutes and the other two times, I've left it on for 20 minutes.

It may be time consuming but... GO WITH 20 MINUTES to reap the full benefits. Shampoo your hair, apply the masque, put hair in a shower cap and wrap a towel around it. Leave it on for about 20minutes, prance around, then rinse... HAIR-LLELUJAH!

This masque is my HG hair savior. Leaves my hair very soft and heavenly feeling. kekeke.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No