April 18, 2014 | 1835 users online

Hair - MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this mask. I use the whole line, the shampoo, mask and oil drops. I have thick Japanese color treated hair, I blow dry and flat iron way too often but after I started using this my hair is super soft, incredibly shiny and it smells so nice. I shampoo which is ultra rich and creamy but still leaves my oily scalp clean, apply the mask put it in a shower cap and continue my hot shower rinse it out, add a few drops of the Macadamia oil and spritz with my Nexxus heat protexx and my hair is soft as can be no need to flat iron. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jenhearne

OMG! I love this stuff! I can't stop running my hands through my hair because it is so soft. My hair was so damaged from bleaching it and then I heard about this product. I will forever continue buying this stuff. Worth every penny. Smells wonderful. Made such a difference in my hair just even after one use!! If you never try this you're crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by naralph

Really do love this stuff. It even FEELS luxurious in your hands before you apply it. It may be expensive, but nothing has worked on my hair like this does - ever. That includes $30 shampoo and conditioners (Kerastase). Highly recommend! TIP: if you lean toward the oily-scalp person, only apply from your ears down (not on top of your head), as it is that thick it will weigh your hair down.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by fionnasaprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible horrible product. Im a beauty junkie and I have tried almost every kind of hair mask from every brand (cheap to expensive) and this is by far the worst I have come across. It didnt improve the texture or condition of my hair whatsoever and let the most horrible coating on my hair. No matter how little I used or how much I tried to wash it out I was left with greasy hair that felt like I hadn't bothered to wash my shampoo and conditioner out and therefore making my hair itchy. Tried it 4 times thinking each time it would get better and being someone that only washes their hair every 4 days, each time i used this mask I had to re wash my hair less than a day later because it was so greasy looking and horrible feeling. I usually like most hair masks I try....never found one I LOVED but im usually neutral to most. This one I hated. Horrible. I recommend not wasting your money on this one. Im baffled as to how many great reviews this has!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by raddeh123

Okay so, I absolutely love this stuff! My hair has been through h*** & back, and I honestly think if I didn't use this stuff my hair would be just like hay. I used hair masques before, & I didn't like them because after I used it I still found it was hard to get a comb though my hair, and sometimes my hair would feel so gross and weighed down, therefore I didn't deep condition it often. I used Joico, that stuff is good not gonna lie, but the Macadamia is so much better. When I use it my hair is SO soft, shiny, isn't weighed down. Not to mention the packaging is cute, I like the texture of it too because a little goes a long way! My favorite thing of all is, the SMELL<3 This stuff smells amazing, so good you want to eat it lol. If people say negative things about this product they must have something wrong with them no offense because I can't see how anyone wouldn't like it. It's so good for your hair, makes it amazing, and smells good!! I don't even review things ever but I actually had to just because I love it so much ...and it is a little expensive but I mean, a little goes a long way and you're only supposed to use it twice a week and it's definitely worth it in my opinion .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have SUPER thick long hair. It's naturally wavy and I blow dry and straighten it about 2 times a week. My hair started to get that straw like feeling and it was getting super dry and I was actually starting to lose some hair in the shower because of the breakage. I decided to try this as I had heard lots of reviews on youtube and it's available at my local CVS so it's pretty easy for me to get a hold of. First off, it smells delicious. It smells like those shampoos that the salons use. And the smell lasts till the next time I wash my hair (I wash every other day sometimes 2 days). The product texture is a thick cream, it's easily spread through out my hair. I thought because my hair is so long I was gonna have to use a huge amount but a little goes a long way which is awesome cause I won't run out of it too fast. I used it how it says on the back, I washed my hair like normal and then I squeezed out the excess water and then applied a glob to my hair and brushed it through with a comb and then let it sit for 7 mins. When I rinsed it out it was noticeably softer. The real test was how it felt after my blow drying and straightening. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it and my hair was so soft and easy to brush through! I was really surprised that my hair remained so smooth after all the heat I had put to it. I am very pleased with the results. The downside is it's kinda expensive. Especially considering my shampoo and conditioner is drugstore (Head n Shoulders) It's 30 dollars for the 8.5 oz. If youre on a budget you're probably gonna overlook this product which I think is a shame because it's great. I wish they could bring the price down just a . All in all I really like this product and I will definitely repurchase this whenever I run out! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

It only works for hair which needs nourishing! It doesnt moisturize your hair at all....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing on my dry hair, it makes it feel like i just been to the hairdressers!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

So confused. I was going to buy the largest version, as I heard so many good things about this, but i saw a little tiny trial packet of it so i thought i'd buy it just in case I didn't like the full version (almost $70 here!).
I'm so glad I did. After the reviews, I was so excited to use this product! Scooped a pretty regular to large amount out, put it in my damp hair and let it soak in for the 7 recommended minites. Yes, it felt silky coming out initially, but absolutely nothing out of the ordinary as it usually feels this way when i rinse out any conditioner type treatment.
I thought maybe if i dried it i would feel better results. Nope. In fact, when I dried my hair it was VERY tangly and course. Which is highly unusual as I have extreme;y soft, fine hair.
And yes I did wash it out properly! It wasn't greasy. My boyfriend ran his hands through my hair and even commented that it felt coarse.
I bought a dove deep repair mask that felt much silkier than this. Absolutely won't purchase for now.
Lippies for the nice (but generic) smell, and the fact it's cruelty and paraben free.
EDIT: I've given this 5 stars because of wat it did AFTER to my hair. The next day, my hair is usually oilier and heavier and greasy. However, thanks to the mask - it was still light, fluffy and fresh minus the oil. Will keep on testing it out, may very well be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVEEEEE THIS. i really needed something to fix my hair it was sooo dry and frizzy and just ugh. so i saw all the reveiws on this on youtube and decided to buy it even tho it was a little pricey. after the first use i noticed a difference it was a little more shiny and managable, but after the second time OMG. amazing my hair has changed so much after this, i wouldnt say it gets rid of frizz but just a little hair spray will take care of that now, AMAZING :D will be buying more