Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 10/4/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this deep conditioner because my hair has been dyed a couple of times and had gone trough a color correction. My hairdresser told me to use a mask once per week and I thought to go with the best.. I have alot of fine hair and well the first time I used it, I wasn't too impressed but I told myself it would come with a couple of treatments.. After 3 treatments I really disn't get that 'money's worth' feeling so I went for the runner up (neutrogena's triple moisture) and guess what - amazing even a 30$ difference.. The neutrogena delivered on the first try and my hair was silky smooth...

on 9/22/2013 11:19:00 AM

I just bought a $4 sample of this at Ulta and I wasn't expecting anything spectacular but my hair is in pretty rough shape so I'm always willing to try anything. I honestly don't remember the last time my hair felt this good and looked this healthy. I would pay more for this than what it's sold for. I have finally found a hair mask that does what it promises.

on 9/22/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got a sample size of this for $4 from Ulta. I thought this conditioner was ok, it just didn't *wow* me. I have longer, highlighted hair with some damaged, frizzy ends an I need a deep conditioner. I have several others that I would choose over this one unfortunately (I've reviewed those on MUA, also). I did really like the spray of this product, which I would continue to buy.

I'm 14 and I've been dying my hair since I was 10. Needless to say, the past four years have taken a toll on my hair (I've had my fair share of MAJOR hair cuts thanks to hair bleach). For the past year I've been taking it easy, put down the hair bleach and currently just dye it black and purple. My hair has become increasingly healthier, but I found that I often have a problem with my hair being frizzy and it feeling dry. So I went on a hunt for the perfect conditioner, and after many reviews and youtube video's later I decided that I would give this a shot.

WOW! This stuff has made my hair AMAZING! It took literally ALL the frizz away from my hair, left it feeling soft and extremely shiny! It even seems to have helped with the few dead ends that I have and it smells awesome. I use it whenever I wash my hair, which is about twice a week, and I can safely say that this is the best conditioner that I have ever used. This is, without a doubt, one of my holy grail products. A must buy for sure!

on 9/8/2013 2:14:00 PM

Was not impressed with this conditioner. DId not notice any benefits from using this.

on 9/8/2013 11:26:00 AM

This is one of my favorite conditioners. I used it sometimes as a conditioner and sometimes as a deep condition treatment (ie I leave it on for a long time). Without fail, my hair bounces back shiny and soft and strong. I heat style fine high lighted hair, shoulder length, every day. This is one of my favorite products and I don't have a lot of them. I will buy it again and again. I also love how it smells. It is price-y, but worth it for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I brought this product because of a lot of YT beauty vloggers raving about it. It's supposed to help repair hair damage, but it made my hair feel like straw. I had to use coconut oil as a hot oil treatment the next day it was so bad. I would not recommend to anybody because: 1. It's over priced, 2. It has very cheap ingredients, and 3. It makes your hair feel terrible after you wash out. If you still really want to try this product, please get the sample size packet first before spending $33 on this POC.

on 8/23/2013 9:33:00 PM

Good thing is the amazing smell , and that's all.
I gave a few chances but it just not for me .
Made my hair dry. Expensive and no deep repair
What a dissapointment

on 8/14/2013 7:45:00 PM

I have median to thick hair so I have a lot! Frizziness was never a issue but what I was looking for when I bought this product was more moisture, mend my spit ends a little and shinier hair. The next day when I saw the results I noticed fullness in my hair, it was shinier and no frizz! My split ends were kinda the same but other than that I love it!

on 8/14/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the only mask that's worked for my DRY BRITTLE HAIR. If you have a lot of hair that's normal-fine and is more affected by heat then this is the best mask ever. My hair was so dry and damaged I had to use this as a conditioner and wow does it work. But putting it on wet hair and then washing it later, like some people do, won't give you the most out of the product. Just apply after you shampoo and leave it in your hair for a couple of minutes in the shower like a normal conditioner, the steam probably helps the mask work more effectively as well and after the first use I noticed a difference in my hair. After about 4 uses, my hair was so soft and manageable I don't think I've ever had hair this soft without using a bunch of serums or other leave in products. If you're not sure about buying the full size product you can go to ulta and buy a mini packet of it for $4.