August 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by DianaBbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is GREAT! second best i've tried :) it covers amazing! you have to use the product right though. By that I mean work fast with it because it does dry fast once applied & layer on light layers to get the best results. don't overuse it all at once because it will get cakey quick. I will definitely buy this product again just in a tad bit darker shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This concealer is medium to full coverage that is long lasting. It does dry fast so you must work with it quickly. It can be cakey so its best to really blend or thin it out a bit with water or moisturizer. Great for covering blemishes and redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail concealer. I have pretty bad acne and have lots of scarring on my face and always have at least few small breakouts. My skin is also quite oily, so concealer usually ends up slipping off my face. This concealer, once dry, stays put all day long. You have to blend it in quite quickly, but that's a small price to pay for the staying power. It is also very pigmented and provides a very full coverage. Will purchase this as long as it's sold.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by yasminblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this concealer. This is the only one I've ever tried but I don't feel the need to get another one as I feel this one does a very good job. My skin is olive, with yellow undertones and I have use this in 'Ivory' and 'Medium Beige' for two different purposes. I use 'Ivory' under my eyes and the bridge of my nose,it is up to 3 times lighter than my skin tone. I don't have dark circles so I don' know how it works for them, but it's amazing as an under-eye brightener and highlighter (I use this as a matte highlighter instead of shimmer because of my very oily skin)!
I use 'Medium Beige' on trouble spots my foundation doesn't cover up and it does a decent job. It is true that I can highlight dry areas and can be pretty hard to blend as it dries very fast. But nothing that can't be solved using a good moisturizer, base or foundation underneath. It's a minor flaw compared to how much good it does for me. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like trying new products out there, but I'd go back to this anytime!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. it covers my undereye circles very well while also brightening up my whole eye area. I also use this to cover pimples. I find this to be very full coverage. it covers blemishes and scars very well. I have repurchased this a couple of times already... originally I purchased shade Ivory, but I thought it was actually too light. So I then purchased shade Cream, but I found this to be too dark and it looked pretty orange as well. so I then re-purchased Ivory and have been using it everyday ever since.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jgirl96

This product is terrible! It cakes and make problem arias look worse. If you put it under your eye and if you cry or sweat lots it runs and comes of. Defiantly will not buy again. What a waist of money!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't like this concealer. The shade was too light for me, it looked obvious on my skin and it was hard to blend, though I noticed it covered well my blemishes. Now I mix it with another concealer or with a small drop of Rimmel 25 hr foundation. It covers and blends well after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by leah1246527

This concealer is alright. The only bad thing about it is that it dosent blend. The reason for that is because it dries way to fast and dosent give you time to blend at all. If you do catch it in time, theres a small chance it will blend, but most of the time it wont.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

To start out with, my expectations for this were terribly low. BUT...This is good. It's a good color, good packaging...but it's so hard to blend! I literally can't make it blend. That's where it lost points with me. This does not cover everything, and I will only use it on a few problem areas, then use something else for the rest. Most concealers I try go on one color, but towards mid day, they're all orangey and stuff. Let me tell you, that's not cool. This one does that. Part of it, I think, is that I'm so pale. I got the lightest color, and it shows up so dark! However, the staying power is AMAZING! It doesn't smudge or anything! If you're not deathly pale, this could work, but the main issue is that I can't for the life of me blend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by razzle162

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is great! It's available at the drugstore, where I got it for around $4. It has a doe foot applicator and looks like a small lipgloss. It's a liquid, but has a heavier coverage than most drugstore concealers. I think it does a great job covering my red pimples, and covers most all of my dark circles. If you don't blend it out under the eyes, it can look a bit chalky. Blending it thins the product a bit, but adding more after blending doesn't make it look cakey. And, although it does not last 24 hours, which I expected, it stays on my face for at least 10. There aren't really any dark shades, the darkest being Dark Beige, which is unfortunate. I am looking for and trying out concealers right now, but Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer is still one of my favorites. I would say try it!