July 24, 2014 | 1763 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by yasminblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this concealer. This is the only one I've ever tried but I don't feel the need to get another one as I feel this one does a very good job. My skin is olive, with yellow undertones and I have use this in 'Ivory' and 'Medium Beige' for two different purposes. I use 'Ivory' under my eyes and the bridge of my nose,it is up to 3 times lighter than my skin tone. I don't have dark circles so I don' know how it works for them, but it's amazing as an under-eye brightener and highlighter (I use this as a matte highlighter instead of shimmer because of my very oily skin)!
I use 'Medium Beige' on trouble spots my foundation doesn't cover up and it does a decent job. It is true that I can highlight dry areas and can be pretty hard to blend as it dries very fast. But nothing that can't be solved using a good moisturizer, base or foundation underneath. It's a minor flaw compared to how much good it does for me. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like trying new products out there, but I'd go back to this anytime!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. it covers my undereye circles very well while also brightening up my whole eye area. I also use this to cover pimples. I find this to be very full coverage. it covers blemishes and scars very well. I have repurchased this a couple of times already... originally I purchased shade Ivory, but I thought it was actually too light. So I then purchased shade Cream, but I found this to be too dark and it looked pretty orange as well. so I then re-purchased Ivory and have been using it everyday ever since.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jgirl96

This product is terrible! It cakes and make problem arias look worse. If you put it under your eye and if you cry or sweat lots it runs and comes of. Defiantly will not buy again. What a waist of money!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't like this concealer. The shade was too light for me, it looked obvious on my skin and it was hard to blend, though I noticed it covered well my blemishes. Now I mix it with another concealer or with a small drop of Rimmel 25 hr foundation. It covers and blends well after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by leah1246527

This concealer is alright. The only bad thing about it is that it dosent blend. The reason for that is because it dries way to fast and dosent give you time to blend at all. If you do catch it in time, theres a small chance it will blend, but most of the time it wont.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

To start out with, my expectations for this were terribly low. BUT...This is good. It's a good color, good packaging...but it's so hard to blend! I literally can't make it blend. That's where it lost points with me. This does not cover everything, and I will only use it on a few problem areas, then use something else for the rest. Most concealers I try go on one color, but towards mid day, they're all orangey and stuff. Let me tell you, that's not cool. This one does that. Part of it, I think, is that I'm so pale. I got the lightest color, and it shows up so dark! However, the staying power is AMAZING! It doesn't smudge or anything! If you're not deathly pale, this could work, but the main issue is that I can't for the life of me blend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by razzle162

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is great! It's available at the drugstore, where I got it for around $4. It has a doe foot applicator and looks like a small lipgloss. It's a liquid, but has a heavier coverage than most drugstore concealers. I think it does a great job covering my red pimples, and covers most all of my dark circles. If you don't blend it out under the eyes, it can look a bit chalky. Blending it thins the product a bit, but adding more after blending doesn't make it look cakey. And, although it does not last 24 hours, which I expected, it stays on my face for at least 10. There aren't really any dark shades, the darkest being Dark Beige, which is unfortunate. I am looking for and trying out concealers right now, but Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer is still one of my favorites. I would say try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually always read reviews about products before I buy them to keep from wasting money on products that don't work. I came on here and actually read bad reviews about this product but still thought that I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did. A lot of people have said that it settles into lines and wrinkles and cakes which doesn't happen to me. I have used it with a crap foundation though and it has caked and what not but when I use it over my MAC studio fix fluid foundation it actually looks quite nice. It covers quite well and I've even used it on problematic areas and it hasn't broken me out. The only issue I have with it is the applicator because it's unhygienic. I've had it for awhile now and it's the best concealer I've used so far. In saying that I haven't tried high end ones but for a drug store product it does what it's supposed to and I will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Maybelline and I are not very good friends... With the exception of the dream matte powder (awesome since it is their only non-orangey product!), nothing seems to look good.

Alright onto my review. Well I got the lightest shade and even that was too light for me and I'm ghostly pale!!! But the next shade was too orangey yellow! SO I thought maybe if i used the light one under my eyes to brighten the black circles... bad idea! It didnt cover anything and looks all crepey (like those paper streamers you hang at parties texture) WHAT?

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hate it!!!! one of the worst concealers i have tried