September 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to try based on reviews I've seen here and I was very glad I did. This is one of the best concealers I've ever used. It doesn't settle into my fine lines, gives excellent coverage for pimples and for around the eye area and it lasts all day. For those having trouble with the blending or with it drying too quickly, I recommend using a damp concealer brush to apply. I use the damp brush and have no issues with it drying too fast to blend. The Ivory shade is also perfect for my uber fair skin and doesn't turn orange or too yellow. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by katiekiley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am constantly in search of long-wearing makeup, as my face seems to be prone to makeup fading, smudging, creasing, etc. and this concealer delivers! It didn't settle into lines, and covers beautifully, even resisting chalkiness or crepey look when layered for fuller coverage. It does smudge if rubbed, but not nearly as much as some more expensive brands like EL Double Wear. It is a bit on the dry side, so blend quickly, but if that's its only fault, I think it qualifies as a winner. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by DianaBbyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is GREAT! second best i've tried :) it covers amazing! you have to use the product right though. By that I mean work fast with it because it does dry fast once applied & layer on light layers to get the best results. don't overuse it all at once because it will get cakey quick. I will definitely buy this product again just in a tad bit darker shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This concealer is medium to full coverage that is long lasting. It does dry fast so you must work with it quickly. It can be cakey so its best to really blend or thin it out a bit with water or moisturizer. Great for covering blemishes and redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail concealer. I have pretty bad acne and have lots of scarring on my face and always have at least few small breakouts. My skin is also quite oily, so concealer usually ends up slipping off my face. This concealer, once dry, stays put all day long. You have to blend it in quite quickly, but that's a small price to pay for the staying power. It is also very pigmented and provides a very full coverage. Will purchase this as long as it's sold.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by yasminblah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this concealer. This is the only one I've ever tried but I don't feel the need to get another one as I feel this one does a very good job. My skin is olive, with yellow undertones and I have use this in 'Ivory' and 'Medium Beige' for two different purposes. I use 'Ivory' under my eyes and the bridge of my nose,it is up to 3 times lighter than my skin tone. I don't have dark circles so I don' know how it works for them, but it's amazing as an under-eye brightener and highlighter (I use this as a matte highlighter instead of shimmer because of my very oily skin)!
I use 'Medium Beige' on trouble spots my foundation doesn't cover up and it does a decent job. It is true that I can highlight dry areas and can be pretty hard to blend as it dries very fast. But nothing that can't be solved using a good moisturizer, base or foundation underneath. It's a minor flaw compared to how much good it does for me. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like trying new products out there, but I'd go back to this anytime!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. it covers my undereye circles very well while also brightening up my whole eye area. I also use this to cover pimples. I find this to be very full coverage. it covers blemishes and scars very well. I have repurchased this a couple of times already... originally I purchased shade Ivory, but I thought it was actually too light. So I then purchased shade Cream, but I found this to be too dark and it looked pretty orange as well. so I then re-purchased Ivory and have been using it everyday ever since.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jgirl96

This product is terrible! It cakes and make problem arias look worse. If you put it under your eye and if you cry or sweat lots it runs and comes of. Defiantly will not buy again. What a waist of money!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't like this concealer. The shade was too light for me, it looked obvious on my skin and it was hard to blend, though I noticed it covered well my blemishes. Now I mix it with another concealer or with a small drop of Rimmel 25 hr foundation. It covers and blends well after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by leah1246527

This concealer is alright. The only bad thing about it is that it dosent blend. The reason for that is because it dries way to fast and dosent give you time to blend at all. If you do catch it in time, theres a small chance it will blend, but most of the time it wont.