October 25, 2014 | 1595 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

Not a fan of this product! It just didn't do a good job of making my hair not feel oily. Yes, there was a slight difference, but not enough. I still felt like my hair needed to be washed after I used it. I did like the smell a lot better than Suave's dry shampoo, but it didn't work nearly as well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First dry shampoo ive ever tried. I absolutely love this product, just not the packaging. After using the a few times, it just stopped working abruptly . It seems like it got clogged. So i did my research and turns out ALOT of people have this problem. i followed all the directions but it still got clogged. Someone suggested to run the cap under hot water to unclog it, did that .. no luck. I was so upset because it was a brand new can with a ton of product. So i returned it and got a new one. so far so good, no clogging.

UPDATE: okay so after a whole it would make my hair even more greasier then to begin with..and left white residue. I suggest batiste A+

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Ugh! This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried... I didn't think it was that bad until I got horrible breakouts from it! Even though it's supposed to be all-natural, something in the ingredients reacts with my skin and gives me some of the worst breakouts I've ever gotten from a hair product!

The smell is nice and it deodorizes well. As far as absorbing oil, it does a pretty good job and doesn't leave my dark hair looking white or too ashy. I wish it worked for me but I can't deal with the zits so I moved on to John Freida's Volume Refresher dry shampoo, which doesn't break me out and does the job well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This product is just slightly better than using nothing. I usually have to wash my hair or at least my roots every day or they are a big greasy mess. This product helps it to not look so greasy but I still don't think it gives a good clean look to hair either. It also can give a gray color to your hair if not careful. It does make your hair smell nice and like you just washed it. I haven't tried any other dry shampoo but I will look around for some because I am not really happy with this one due to the grey color it can give hair. The only reason I said I would buy it again is if I can't find anything better to use for emergencies when I can't wash my hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Normally, I use this product to bring some life back to my hair after the gym in the morning. I have really thick/curly hair, so washing/blow drying is not an option in the morning after a workout.

You have to be really careful and hold the can a decent distance away from your head, or else the product will show up on your hair and look like you have patches of gray. Also, spray it in bursts, and shake the can after every burst.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ebanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got the trial size and before I knew it i needed to go and buy the full size. This is such a life saver and really does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product allows me to blowout my hair less and what's not to love about that? By the third day I get greasiness near the root but a few light sprays just by the roots take care of them completely. I can even go a fourth day using this. My hair remains shiny and bouncy since I only spray the roots. I think using this product also gives it body. Love it. Will replace when empty.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Shaypril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product did not help with oil at all. However, after curling my hair I spray this on and my curls will be bouncier, fluffier, and last a little longer. For the price, if not for oil, I recommend getting it if you curl your hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I liked this dry shampoo when I had lighter hair b/c it blended well into it. Now that my hair is darker, I can definitely tell where I sprayed it into my hair. This is well after the fact that I let it sit for a couple minutes, brushed it out, and worked my fingers through it a little bit. Yet I still see white. The smell is nice at first but it starts smelling funny after awhile. I have the purple one I think it's the strengthening one. This is the only dry shampoo I have tried so I'm interested in finding a better one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this tonight and already HATE this product. Initially it looked like it did something and gave my roots some life and bounce, but they soon fell flat again and now feel dirty. I don't feel like this removed any oil or odor, and I hate that I wasted my $4 on this. I'm going to give the Got 2 Be Encore Finish Dry Shampoo next, and hope that it goes better. This product is NOT worth it.