April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

This mascara is only good if you have HUGE eyes and HUGE lashes, I don't know why maybelline insist on making massive wands because they just go on your eyelids or sides of your eye, the formula is also very wet, so it won't hold any type of curl if you need to curl your lashes! I never got the "falsie" effect, just wet, straight lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by JiangLihua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG OMG OMG I just love this mascara!!!! I think it's like..the best mascara I've ever tried(I think it's even better than the MAC mascara I bought some months ago). This mascara makes my lashes muuuuch longer and fuller - not to the point of looking like fake lashes, but just enough to make my eyes look beautiful and much more expressive.
It lasts all day (at least for me), but it's kinda hard to remove it :/ It smudged a little, but it was nothing thaaaaat visible(I don't think I've ever bought a mascara that didn't smudge on my face, so I don't really care about this part).
Anyways, I loved this mascara. It's not expensive and it makes my eyelashes look fabulous, so I'd definitely be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by saltyandsweet55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My go to mascara almost everyday I wear this mascara. Words can't explain how much I'm in love will this mascara. The brush is amazing it help give so much volume. The formula is not wet or runny. It really looks like fake lashes. The packaging is really basic which I love. I'm going to try the waterproof one and see which one is better and yes I will buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

I was at first a bit reluctant to try this mascara because a lot of people seem to have given it pretty good reviews and it might just be all hype. But so far, so good! It makes my lashes look so much longer and keeps the curl of my eyelashes up unlike many mascaras I've tried! This might be because of the wet, more liquid-like consistency of the mascara, it's not heavy and thick. However, compared to other volumising mascaras I've tried, I feel like this is not as good in creating more lash volume. But I guess that might be one con of having a lighter-consistency mascara? But nonetheless I like this! It definitely opens up the eyes if that's what you're looking for!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Stishy

Amazing mascara, really is true to its name (falsies!)

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Looks great
- Did not clump

Cons:
- Flaked a little over time

I found this to be a great mascara, would definitely purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I liked how the product made my lashes look, there are far too many cons to this mascara:

1. It's very wet.

2. It clumped up on the brush (which I wish was a bit thicker) which made it tougher to apply.

3. It smeared terribly (I guess because of how wet it is it takes forever to dry).

4. Also, the smell is very strong, almost paint-like.

Would I buy it again? Sure but it wouldn't be my first choice mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People actually ask me if I have on lashes when I use this with my origins primer. No joke. One of the best mascaras I have ever used. However, the waterproof and no-smudge versions fall far short of the original. Love this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl21

Falsies mascara my go to mascara it does everything u want a mascara to do plus it's a good price it curls ur lashes blacken then voluminous and leaghts great mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

My go-to mascara when I'm going to a party or want dramatic eyelashes. Super voluminous and lengthening. Really is true to what it claims and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara did make my lashes appear false because it made them incredibly voluminous and long! I have to say though, that my lashes are already long and so this intensified my lashes more and I had friends ask me what mascara I was using, and after they tried it out, they were not nearly as happy as myself...