March 1, 2015 | 2227 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Christina1835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rose is what I expected Melon pigment to look like. Rose is a sunburst of glittery gold and bronzed pink. It truly is beautiful. I find that I don't like to use this pigment alone since it isn't as color pigmented, but love to place it over darker colored pinks. The color it makes is truly spectacular. It makes any color you place it over very glittery and glam. I can see this being a versatile product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 7:27:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this in a swap and I have to say, I am blown away. It is a warm rose with tons of gold shimmer. I am a recent devotee to the pigment religon because of the likes of this and Vanilla and Old Gold(my fave). I have only worn it on my eyes so far with Beauty Marked on the lid but I can't wait to expeiment with it everywhere else. I must buy a full size immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jenna88chu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I had this sitting in my makeup case for the longest time, and I never tried it! It was up for swap, but I read some product reviews on it, and most people liked it mixed with lipgloss and worn as a gloss. I tried it just now and it is BEAUTIFUL! I took it off my swap list, hehehe ^_^ It's definitely like a my-lips-but-better but with some shimmer. The color looks very natural on me and looks like a rosier version of nymphette. Nymphette appears more gold on me, this appears like a soft rosy brown =) Loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best pigments! The color is a beautiful rose with golden shimmer. Looks good on eyes, cheeks, or lips. This is one of the few pigments that you can actually wear anywhere on your face! This is one of the pigments i will repurchase over and over again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Rose is a gorgeous intense pinky rose with a golden shimmery sheen. Used on the eyes, it reminds me to some extent of Milani Illusion, but Rose is much more pink and vibrant in colour and the golden sheen is more dramatic. When I mix it with clear lip gloss, Rose sheers out to a lovely shimmering golden rose. I love this as a blush too; itís just an all around superb versatile shade. I think I might go out and buy a clear Wet íní Wild nail polish so I can also use Rose on my nails. Go forth and buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by zombiebunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Rose pigment. I most often use it as a blush/highlighter (the gold in it is amazing for this), but I love pairing it with Old Gold pigment on my eyes. It really makes my almost olive eyes shine. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by love2buymakeup

I love this pigment. I love very shimmery ones, and this one has gold running through it, it is absolutley beautiful!! It does mix well with lipgloss and make a gorgeous shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beatiful pigment! Its a rosy deep pink with gold shimmer.
I got it yesterday and started mixing it with a clear lipgloss and a clear nail polish, and they turned out so fantastically!
Even if you don't mix this with gloss and polish, its a great colour to have as eye colour or blush!
I definately recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbellle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with rose pigment. I must say that I have only used it as a lipcolor with clear lipglass, but it is absolutely beautiful! On lips it shows up like a supercharged Nymphette! Therefore I'd have to say it's worth it even if I don't love how it turns out on my eyes (although I am on a pink/gold kick right now, so I suspect I'll like it).

The color has been described adequately below - if you like deep pink-gold colors then you should give this color a try for sure. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

I really liked this pigment. I have hazel/green eyes and they really pop when I mix this with my eyeshadow. The rose color and the little gold flecks are very flattering to skin with yellow undertones like mine. If you have warm skin, definitely check this out.