October 23, 2014 | 1567 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by mbraley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why this product would get a bad review. I have purchased this twice now, and really like the way it keeps my eyeliner in check. I usually squirt a small amount on the back of my hand and then apply it with my fingers under my eyes, and anywhere else I apply concealer because it makes the concealer last longer (Boiing). It's a great product if you live in the sweltering heat in southeast Texas!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sudsyswife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The product separates from the oil and squirts everywhere. What a waste of money. I'm so disappointed in this Benefit product. Spend those hard earned dollars elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rubyglooom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its very concealer-like and heavy.
Not a good primer if your skin isn't the exact shade that was offered.
It did keep my eyeshadow on longer than if I did not use the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sabbywon

I bought this from Sephora on a bit of a whim (ok, it was retail therapy), and without reading any reviews on it. I think i bought it mostly b/c the regular size bottle of this was 30$, whereas the smaller bottle, blush, eye brightener and luminizer was 42$...how could i go wrong? ;)

Got to try out the Stay Don't Stray today, and after having run around all day, in the blazing heat, then working a seven hour shift my eye shadow is only NOW starting to crease. I haven't been able to find another product that works this well, and having oily eye lids is a real pain!

Will i buy this again? Definitely! Will i recommend this? Yes!

I hope someone finds this helpful :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by cowzipper

I purchased this in a kit that had a few other deluxe sized samples. I found the product to be a little thick and hard to blend. Sometimes I wear eyeshadow primer without eyeshadow just to brighten the eye area, but this product was very ashy on me. The worst part is that my eyelids were creased and greasy after about 4 hours. I've used other brands with better success and would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample at Ulta, so it doesn't have the pump bottle that many don't seem to like. It is much like the UDPP with its little doe foot applicator. However, this is leagues above UDPP.

I have VERY oily lids that just EAT up shadow and liner, so most products help but don't really stop the breaking down of product. This has been the best primer I have used thus far.

Not only does it keep my eyeshadows and concealer from creasing it helps to even out my eyelids which I think is great!! A double use products make me feel better about having to buy the full size when I run out of my mini sample D'x

UPDATE: Yeah. no. This really didn't do anything that special for me. The pump was also REALLY BLOODY ANNOYING. So I returned it. The NARS primer is better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

I bought this eye primer at Shopper's after returning the Gosh eye primer. The girl assured me that it was amazing, and despite it being $30 I figured I'd give it a shot.
First off, I had read complaints about how the pump pumped out too much product and people felt like it was wasting. I thought to myself "well the why don't they just not use a full pump". When I tried it out, you can't control how much comes out of the pump at all. It pumps out twice the amount of product you need. I had to get a little jar to put the excess in so I didn't feel like I was wasting product. I would be able to put up with this, if the product still worked well but...
This makes my eyeshadow fade and crease more than it did without any primer at all. Absolutely awful, my eyeshadow has only been on for seven hours and it's completely disappeared, and what is left, is just all creased. Returning this tomorrow.
I bought Too Faced's eye primer tonight at Sephora, so hopefully that will be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Lxc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Urban decay, NYX, Smashbox and too faced did NOT work for me!!! This is the only eye shadow primer that didn't make me crease all day. Other primers made me crease in an hour or less. Took me a while to find my perfect match. I will continue to buy even though packaging sucks and it's pricy. I would recommend to anyone with oily lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaWriter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product. First of all, the pump gushes out way more product than I needed. I usually have to throw away more than I actually use on my face. Secondly, it does not prime at all. My makeup ended up slipping, and it showed no difference when I put on eyeshadow. And lastly, and this is why I would not buy this product again, I noticed after a few months, the oil started separating from the product. I usually wear the Maybelline concealors, and Lancome foundations, but this is the first time a face product has actually done that within less than 6 months. I was literally pumping out oil! Honestly, save your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I selected yes I would buy this product again, but only as a sample in a kit...I would not buy the full size as I agree with other posters about the wastefulness of the pump. Whenever I see the kits or sample sizes, etc. that include Stay don't Stray I buy them because I prefer that applicator to the full size one. It is a good neutral tone and sometimes I even use it alone on my eyelids when I want to even out the skin tone and am too lazy to do a fullly made up eye.