October 22, 2014 | 2045 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2030 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Beautylicious7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

[sorry..some slang used lol] 1. Research & purchase : When i was back in highschool i wanted an amazin foundation, wit high coverage etc for the family parties/weddings etc i used to go to. I did alotta research :D it was long time ago. Saw reviews of it on youtube then went to buy it!!! =D

2. THE SHIMMER - like youtubers said, its only visable on ur hand. not on ur face. they r there to give u PERFECT FOUNDATION IN ANY (EVERY) LIGHT! even in photos & flash photogaphy. Ever went to a bad lighted room or somethin n u thought u looked ugly? this foundation is formulated against that :D!!

3. COLOUR: Yeaaars ago i bought mine in 004 nude. its the only foundation out of 13/15in my house tht matches my skintone perfectly!!!

4. COVERAGE : is 100% perfect :D got acne, spots etc? this is for u.

5. APPLICATION: used to apply it only with fingers. this time im usin my new stippling brusg, putting light layers each time untill i get high coverage & it blends perfect! then u can use concealer if necessary

6. THE FINISH : lasts ALL day. dewy. fresh. subtle glow. natural. NO CAKINESS DEVELOPING THROUGHOUT THE DAY. stays on the skin :d AND !!! IT IS BETTER THAN MAC STUDIO SCULPT FOUNDATION!!!

can u believe it!!!!!! :) i now use this on my cheeks & chin to cover up stoopid spots.

I Now use this as my everyday foundation, instead of events . its that good. !!

Update : 8th Jan 2014. RE-PURCHASE PLEASE !
i want to buy this again!!! My bottle is quite old, dont know if i have a lil bit left in it... a few dry patches showed up on my skin last time cuz the foundation is old, i need a new one. with new ones that doesnt happen. I currently have NO foundation to use - its winter now and the LorealTrueMatch is too dark...the [stupid] bellapierre i wasted money on is too light & i have no good concealers left! yikes.....
Need new revlon foundation & concealer!! =D

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Luchsucks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you have oily skin, Don't use this.
- light formula
-NOT FOR OILY SKIN
- Has sparkles (Which I despise)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by buhsayd

Kind of strange but....I bought Dior Addict (not Extreme) in 343 recently at a Sephora and it was named Spring Ball. Not sure if it's the same color as Miss Dior but I love Spring Ball! I've worn Dior Addict in Tulle and Dior Addict Extreme in Silhouette before, thinking Tulle is great for a nude lip and Silhouette for a coral pink lip. I found myself using the Tulle a lot more as I just prefer nude lips but the Tulle was slightly too beige and tended to wash me out. Still I love the Addict formulation - so moisturizing! So I headed to Sephora to get another Tulle when lo and behold I notice the tester for Spring Ball not too far away. Tried it and LOVED IT! It was still light enough to be a nude lip but added just the right amount of life onto my lips. Beautiful peach accent for my yellow undertoned skin.

This is going to be an HG nude lipcolor for warm undertones!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyraff

This foundation is good for nights out I've realised but not for daily use. It has shimmer pigments in it which I don't mind but during the day when it's sunny and you have oily skin, it doen't look so good, haha. Although at night, this foundation looks great. It makes your skin look flawless and defined which I love. It's easy to apply on the skin and has good coverage although on my oily skin, it tends to slip and slide around after 4-5 hours which is okay for me. The pump bottle is handy and it comes in a fair few shades of colours. Since I only use it for night time now, I don't think I would repurchase it again since I don't think the bottle will ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Kealeighg1291

This is my absolute favourite.
I love everything... I get shade 005 Natural Beige which matches my skin perfectly... The coverage is great, the finish is very natural (not too matte or dewy) even when layering this foundation, I don't feel like I am wearing a lot.
Since first discovering it little under 3 years ago, I have not gone a day without wearing it!
The only thing I find is I dislike it that unless I wear a primer and powder to set this will start oxidising after about 4-5 hours of wear.
I mix this with Revlon Colorstay for nights out clubbing to prolong the wear and ensure it stays all night.
Very cheap considering the amount of use I get... I generally have to re-purchase every 2 to 2 1/2 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by DaisyG24

This foundation is good although not my absolute favorite. The packaging is preety awsome comes with a pump which we all love. My skin is very fair i bought this in the shade vanilla but it is to light for me it is a very pale shade so im thinkin of purchising it in the shade shell. I have combination skin so this does give me a bit of a shine but doesnt bother me. It has some glitter particles in it so if your not into that i wouldnt purchase. Also if you have oily skin you may not like it because it will make you shine. I have not noticed any smell to it this foundation is preety liquidy it feels good on your skin its easy to apply and blend it has a thin texture to it the coverege is good i would say it is light to medium. If your looking for something that will make you glow than this product is great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by vsmini

I have this in the 'vanilla' shade and it works well for me.

It's actually the perfect foundation for light-to-medium coverage everyday wear. I only took off a lippie because this isn't really a good foundation to use for photos. First off - it has an SPF in it, which is normally a really good thing, but not when you plan on having your picture taken with a flash. It's the SPF in a foundation that causes that flash to wash you out and make you look terrible in pictures. I've seen pictures of me while I was sporting this foundation and eeeeeeek. No thanks. I'll stick with my MakeupForever HD foundation for events and picture time.

Other than the photo issue this foundation is heaven! A little goes a long way and it blots out evenly and beautifully with fingers or a sponge. I prefer wedge sponge application. I always have an issue with foundation and the tiny hairs on my face standing out after application but with this, that doesn't happen. The price is amazing too. Drugstore brand price with department store quality. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kcarrion

This foundation is kind of watery for me, stays on for a good 8 hrs but then it's super obvious and accentuates my pores. Just slips off my face. I would say do not wear in the summer, mainly for a night out makeup. It feels nice though, and I liked the finish it gave me, I used a little powder though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by gelatinjello

I bought this almost a month ago and have been using it almost every day. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation that is buildable. The packaging is great since it has a pump, and I like the consistency of it. However, I don't like the shimmer it has. There is a lot of flash back in flash photography. I have a bunch of pictures in which my face is clearly much lighter than the rest of my body due to this foundation. It looks much better in person than in photos... so much for being PhotoReady. It has 20 SPF, which I'm sure adds to this problem. Anyway, I like how it feels but I won't repurchase this product again because of the shimmer and flashback problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked the coverage of this foundation and how long it lasts. It gives a dewy finish, however I'm not a fan of the shimmer. Under certain lighting the glitter is really noticeable. I also noticed that the actual shade is lighter than what it looks like in the bottle. Overall, a good foundation but would not buy again because of the shimmer.