July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I cannot believe how astonishing these reviews are... People should really pay attenion to what they're buying. For those of you who put the concealer under your eyes and thought it was going to work, way to go! It dries out to a matte finish for a MATTE look so don't try to put moisturizer and think it will muster. It's going to look creepy. Should've asked you SA maybe?
Anyway, enough being brash. This is a fairly good concealer if you know how to use it right i made sure to read reviews before I purchased this I weighed my options out at Sephora looked in the mirror to see what shade I was in went outside did the same and I chose this one Concealer in #4 which matches my fair to light complexion and I also have a neutral to warm undertone. In case you didn't know the product has titanium and iron oxides so YES it's going to turn dark after you apply it I suggest you up a shade lighter than your skin tone especially if you're oily which makes it oxidize easier.This doesn't crease, but I do need to touch up every few hours, (depends on if you worked out that day or not) I really like it, it covers up what I need to and it doesn't look cakey

If you read the directions it shows you how to apply it.I apply this on a clean face before liquid base with primer.
I use my fingers to lightly stipple wait 2 seconds, blend it out, put a teensy little powder on it and then continue with your foundation routine.

I hope this helps!

Ok, I'm giving an update! I still loooove this concealer, this covers my blemishes/acne scars fairly well. Instead of primer I found that this sticks better with moisturizer because it's tacky whereas with primer it's like sand on sand it only sticks for a while. I do what the box instructs for the concealer to be applied as stated above. I encourage even girls with oily skin to moisturize your skin before you appliy makeup because it's tacky whereas if you dont put anything or put primer the silicone is going to bond with the titanium oxide and it will fade/not cover well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

BEST CONCEALER EVER! I have and will continue you purchase this over and over again. Full coverage without clumping, creasing, caking. This glides on smoothly and effortlessly and stays put all day long. Covers like none other and hides any and all imperfections. Photographs gorgeously (along with the MUFE HD Foundation!).. no crazy super pale/white face when photographed. I cannot rave about this concealer enough.. a little bit goes a long way. I put it on with a damp Beauty Blender and a tube lasts me FOREVER. Never seperates, gets icky, etc.
I would rec. this concealer to ANYONE looking for full coverage and something that stays without smudging/caking!! Its my HG and I hope they keep it around foreverrrr.. (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The more I try out other concealers, the more I realize what an absolute gem Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage is. I use concealer under my eyes, then mix it with moisturizer as a tinted moisturizer. EL's concealer definitely conceals better and far less product is needed per use. This product is decent, but it doesn't conceal as much as I'd like. I definitely prefer EL's concealer and won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by NGin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has been my HG since 2010. Nothing sticks to my skin quite as well.
My skin is quite temperamental. It's dehydrated and acne prone and it seems like only this covers my scars without breaking me out and sliding off after 2 h.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ChristianaWinters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Background on my skin: Moderate acne with numerous highly pigmented acne scars. I also have oily skin, currently on Retin-A micro and clindamycin phosphate gel. But this concealer is amazing! It is completely matte and extremely opaque. It covers almost everything perfectly, it's fantastic and doesn't make me break out. I put a tiny amount on the back of my hand and use a fluffy synthetic blending brushing to 'pounce' & blend out the product on my active breakouts and acne scars. Keep in mind that this concealer does dry a tad shade darker. I'm a NC30 and I wear the color #7. The only downside is the price, $32 (USD) is pretty expensive for a poor professional student. However, when I run out I will buy this again! I couldn't imagine a day without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simply the best! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and this is the only concealer that covers blemishes completely and lasts. It is too heavy for under-eye use, but for any scars, tattoos, etc. it covers better than any I've used and I've used all of them. It is expensive, but only a tiny bit is needed for each use and the packaging is sanitary and you can control the amount of product that comes out. One tube lasts me a full year so I feel it is worth the money. I am NC25-30 and use shade 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by khloe101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have two of these, one in thelightest shade and the other in the second lightest shade. I love love love the second one because it was a little more yellow and perfect for covering my acne scars and pimples. The consistancy is smooth, yet somehow thick AND blendable. This really is the best concealer for covering unwanted spots. However, the one I bought in the lightest shade (to brighten up my dark circles, I always use a shade lighter than my skintone) was much thicker than the other one. It didnt blend and was just cakey. So maybe it was just an unlucky concealer I bought. Also, Ive had this concealer for 7 months now and it's got about 1/4 left. So it lasts a long time, which is why I didnt knock down the price rating.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not buy this based on reviews, I just decided to order it and give it a go. I always moisturize my eye area. I realized that this concealer needed to be blended immediately after moisturizing which is new for me. I have normal to slightly dry skin on a bad day and this would not stay under my eyes. Amazing for the first minute RIGHT after blending, if it could only stay like that for 8 more hours or so. It faded, clumping together in spots leaving a dry caked mess. It made my skin look rough and dry. I imagine if it did work for me, over time it would lead up to a very dry irritated under eye area becoming impossible to work with. I can rest assured this product has no way of working under the eye area where I really need concealer.

If you are looking for an under eye concealer and have a normal &/or dry under eye area do not bother with this option. No need to waste your money, I already have for you. ):

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by AngieTheBeautyGuru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer ever! I have oily skin and it blends smoothly and evenly and is great at covering acne scars and under eye circles! And a little goes a long way! It's perfect! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by boobookeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is definitely for blemishes, not for under the eyes. It is very drying, sometimes even too dry for my flakey healing blemishes! It lasts a long time and has excellent coverage, but you definitely need to take time to work with it in order to get the best result. It is not a 'slap on and go' kind of concealer. If you use too much or put too many layers of it, it WILL be cakey, or become cakey later on in the day. You literally need the TINIEST smudge of this to cover a blemish because it is so pigmented. You just have to blend it out well with your finger because it dries super fast as well. The tiniest smudge will give me medium coverage, another layer of it will give me full. If you have very very dark scars, this concealer might become too cakey by the time you layer enough on to completely cover them, so you definitely need to exercise control when you use this! If you have acne in large areas, this might not be the best despite the coverage. It could look cakey and unnatural if you slap it on over a large area. Spot concealing is what this is best for, imo. All in all, the great coverage and longevity is enough to make me consider repurchasing. I would recommend mixing it with a more emollient concealer/high coverage foundation (e.g. EL DW or Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation) to make it easier to blend without sacrificing its coverage/longevity.