November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

Lip Treatments - Philosophy - Kiss Me lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by stickfigure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this lip balm! very emollient, so i just need a little to lightly coat my lips before i sleep and i wake up with really soft lips, sure beats piling on vaseline (which was what i did before using this) the sorta-orangey scent is terrible and the red tint did not show up on my lips so it just looks a lil glossy

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by farah554

holy moly everyones right!!! this stuff smells awful!!! im so mad i didnt trust the reviews b4 i bought this. some said it smelled citrusy which i could have lived with, but its so gross i dont feel like putting it on my lips, it really does have a dentist office/ band aid smell...ewwww...i can taste it too...ewwwwwwwwwwww...i cant believe this is called 'kiss me' cuz i dont think any1 will want to kiss stinky lips! please please please dont buy this stuff, if youre human, you dont want to suffer this product, trust me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This felt really greasy to me. I didn't like the feeling of it on my lips. Plus it tasted funny. There was no tint at all on my lips. So it's just like expensive Vaseline for me. But I will continue to use it until it's gone because I don't want to waste it. I do like the packaging though. It's super cute.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by laurarvt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell/taste of this really made me want to vomit. (I have the red one, maybe the plain is better?) Skip this one, ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ongsarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this product from Mecca for AUD$24. Kinda ex. Not too bad for a lip balm, I am really picky with lip balms and this one do moisturise my lips! But I have to agree with most of the ladies here that the balm do have a not so nice taste. I am fine with 'citrus' but this balm doesn't exactly carry the 'citrus' taste/smell. Overall, guess that this pot will last me a long time. Not sure if I'll re-purchase this one, might try the red one instead =) for now, I'll be sticking to this one! UPDATE: 15/06/04 5months later...this is the only lip treatment I kept reaching for whenever my lips are chapped or dry & the good thing is that it NEVER fails me. My lips become more moisturised and soft. Also, guess I've gotten used to the taste, it isn't that bad at all I guess. As long as it works, thats all it matters!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ruckygirl

I use this balm on top of my lipstick. It gives my lips a glossy sheen, but it is a little thinner than I'd prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sushi_victim

I find this to be like kiehls but much better. The smell reminds me of a citrusy mens cologne/aftershave, but it doesnt bother me. I like a lipbalm that doesnt slide all over my lips and this does the job just fine. It sinks in without being sticky and moisturises very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2004 4:51:00 AM More reviews by JCCM328

Tried the tube as well as the tub packaging, but much prefer the tub. Found the tube a little bit too sticky and difficult to apply. Agree with the taste, needs to be improved!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by volcomizedgrl

I've been using the product for awhile now. My lips dry out overnight, this is the only product (so far) that doesn't chap up my lips. Does the job, but the smell makes me nauseous, they definately need to improve that part.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cincykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I buy the untinted version in the tube. It's not the prettiest product---it's basically a tube of yellow goo, but it does moisturize my lips and has a nice light citrus scent (can't smell it after I've applied it).

I always get globs of balm on the top of the product, though, which is kind of gross to clean off---I wish it came with a narrower opening/tip.