December 18, 2014 | 1644 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This brush is fantastic, works well for powder or bronzer/highlighter. It is soooo soft and a really great value. Rivals my too faced one in terms of softness. It is just fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sassygirls803

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush so much! It's so versatile! I use it mostly for stippling liquid foundation and buffing concealer on lighter coverage days. It gives me a beautiful finish.

I've also used it for bronzer application as well as blush and pressed powder.

I'll definitely be buying another one of these to add to my collection!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

One of my favorite face brushes. I rarely use it as a bronzing brush but for mineral powder because it buffs it in really well. It is pretty big, and I have a rather large face, so that is something to consider. I, however, love that it is so dense and massive because it applies quicker. I personally find that even though it is dense, it does not soak up a lot of product and always appears rather clean. I have a love hate relationship with the appearance of the brush, since I like for my brushes to have that modern "professional" appearance like MAC brushes, but who really cares right? It does take a while to dry but I would say its quicker than Sigma max brushes and even elf powder brush. It is also really affordable, far cheaper than bronzing/kabuki brushes that are out there and scratchy or poor in quality. Recommend it and you can catch these on sale at most drugstores if you look out for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

At first, I didn't know what to do with this brush because its too huge and dense for putting bronzer on. So I like to use it for buffing/blending. I'm afraid to use it for liquid foundation. I wouldn't want to ruin the texture. If I did, I would definitely buy another one. It's pretty neat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I would be giving this brush 5 lippies and a "yes" to buying again if Ecotools hadn't *just* released a flat-top brush that's FAR superior to this one in every way. Not to say that the bronzer brush is bad; far from it actually. It's an excellent value for the price, sturdily put together, and the bristles are soft, dense, and don't take as long as other kabukis to dry (this dried in half the time of my TF retractable kabuki). The thick handle isn't a problem for me since I have long fingers and usually have the opposite problem of brush handles being too skinny/short. However, the brush head on this is a bit *too*dense, and a little stiff even after repeated washings/use. Since this brush is basically a kabuki-on-a-stick I wouldn't recommend it for applying blush and/or finishing powder, it'd buff it right off. I used it for my mineral foundation and it applied with a smooth, airbrushed finish, but I noticed the brush was eating quite a bit of product. I also had to be careful blending/buffing my foundation with this as you can easily buff it right off if you're not paying attention. I could've easily ignored these gripes, but again, Ecotools' new flat top is FAR better for my needs than this brush--applies mineral foundation just as well without eating a ton of powder, is much softer but still dense, and has more give without being floppy. Plus, the more compact head makes it easier to reach all the nooks and crannies. I won't buy another of the bronzer brush, but don't regret getting it and will try to find another use for it or give it to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've read so much about this brushes and lo and behold found this amazing brush on sale for $4.98! at Target. It is so soft and distributes the perfect amount of product. I used it to apply my new MAC mineralized powder and it felt amazing! I can't wait to try more of this lines brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by emerlinda3711

So soft yet dense enough for perfect application!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great brush! It is so soft and dense. I got two of these a couple of weeks ago at Rite Aid when they had buy one get one free on EcoTools :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by melo0u3e

bestttt bronzer brush ever ! seriously it is so soft and dense ! I just love it ! There is nothing else to say

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by BabyDe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH.

Summary: Just buy it. You won't regret it.

Texture: so dense, it feels like velvet

Application: ANY kind of powder: blush, bronzer, foundation, etc

Pros: -Picks up colour/powder like a dream. I've never seen my blushes/bronzers look so beautiful on my skin before.
-Blends in ways i cannot discribe. High pigment, completely nautral looking (for every product eg. foundation).
-what would take layers of applying and blending, this brush can do in 1 step.

Cons: Can't think of any

Notes: Would suggest to clean with rubbing alcohol. It dries faster and waiting time is not so much of a problem anymore. :)