October 25, 2014 | 1502 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

One of my favorite face brushes. I rarely use it as a bronzing brush but for mineral powder because it buffs it in really well. It is pretty big, and I have a rather large face, so that is something to consider. I, however, love that it is so dense and massive because it applies quicker. I personally find that even though it is dense, it does not soak up a lot of product and always appears rather clean. I have a love hate relationship with the appearance of the brush, since I like for my brushes to have that modern "professional" appearance like MAC brushes, but who really cares right? It does take a while to dry but I would say its quicker than Sigma max brushes and even elf powder brush. It is also really affordable, far cheaper than bronzing/kabuki brushes that are out there and scratchy or poor in quality. Recommend it and you can catch these on sale at most drugstores if you look out for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

At first, I didn't know what to do with this brush because its too huge and dense for putting bronzer on. So I like to use it for buffing/blending. I'm afraid to use it for liquid foundation. I wouldn't want to ruin the texture. If I did, I would definitely buy another one. It's pretty neat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I would be giving this brush 5 lippies and a "yes" to buying again if Ecotools hadn't *just* released a flat-top brush that's FAR superior to this one in every way. Not to say that the bronzer brush is bad; far from it actually. It's an excellent value for the price, sturdily put together, and the bristles are soft, dense, and don't take as long as other kabukis to dry (this dried in half the time of my TF retractable kabuki). The thick handle isn't a problem for me since I have long fingers and usually have the opposite problem of brush handles being too skinny/short. However, the brush head on this is a bit *too*dense, and a little stiff even after repeated washings/use. Since this brush is basically a kabuki-on-a-stick I wouldn't recommend it for applying blush and/or finishing powder, it'd buff it right off. I used it for my mineral foundation and it applied with a smooth, airbrushed finish, but I noticed the brush was eating quite a bit of product. I also had to be careful blending/buffing my foundation with this as you can easily buff it right off if you're not paying attention. I could've easily ignored these gripes, but again, Ecotools' new flat top is FAR better for my needs than this brush--applies mineral foundation just as well without eating a ton of powder, is much softer but still dense, and has more give without being floppy. Plus, the more compact head makes it easier to reach all the nooks and crannies. I won't buy another of the bronzer brush, but don't regret getting it and will try to find another use for it or give it to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've read so much about this brushes and lo and behold found this amazing brush on sale for $4.98! at Target. It is so soft and distributes the perfect amount of product. I used it to apply my new MAC mineralized powder and it felt amazing! I can't wait to try more of this lines brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by emerlinda3711

So soft yet dense enough for perfect application!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great brush! It is so soft and dense. I got two of these a couple of weeks ago at Rite Aid when they had buy one get one free on EcoTools :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by melo0u3e

bestttt bronzer brush ever ! seriously it is so soft and dense ! I just love it ! There is nothing else to say

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by BabyDe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH.

Summary: Just buy it. You won't regret it.

Texture: so dense, it feels like velvet

Application: ANY kind of powder: blush, bronzer, foundation, etc

Pros: -Picks up colour/powder like a dream. I've never seen my blushes/bronzers look so beautiful on my skin before.
-Blends in ways i cannot discribe. High pigment, completely nautral looking (for every product eg. foundation).
-what would take layers of applying and blending, this brush can do in 1 step.

Cons: Can't think of any

Notes: Would suggest to clean with rubbing alcohol. It dries faster and waiting time is not so much of a problem anymore. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by amydo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow is the word to describe this brush. Not for bronzer, but for applying liquid makeup. I used to use ELF flat top brush and it used to be my favorite until I got the Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer Brush. I got only one at first from Rite Aid when they have BOGO free. It is very dense and soft, but not super soft yet you still have lots of control when applying your foundation. I also tried to use it with bronzer and face powder, but it doesn't pick up much. I guess if you want really sheer application then it would work, too. I went back and got 2 more for backup and alternate them between wash. BTW, they don't shred at all and keep it shape perfectly. Strongly recommended.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by krisiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best brushes I have ever used. Although it is supposed to be a bronzer brush, I use it with everything - mineral makeup, liquid foundation, powder, blush. The brush is thick, very soft and especially good for applying liquid make-up, I realy love the way it works! The price-for-quality ratio is very good as well, it definitely works better that many of the expensive make-up brushes in my collection. And it is even cheaper at www.iherb.com (you can use the the code TOV126 for $10 discount).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No